John Miles Chevrolet Buick GMC

Service 888-493-3169 Service 888-493-3169

Miles Above The Rest!

2015 Camaro purchase

by from Decatur Ga |

Corey Waye is the most attentive, detailed, considerate, and hard working, sales representative I've ever had. John Miles Chevrolet and Corey Waye will have my business for life. Purchasing the 2015 Camaro from John Miles Chevrolet was the best decision I've made in years

Terrible experience!

by from Conyers, GA |

You can copy your review and paste it on any of the review websites below: I was charged $180 for to change a fuse most of which was a diagnostic fee. I already told them it was a fuse. Then I was charged another diagnostic fee for a check engine light without being notified that it would be an additional fee. So I basically paid $300 for a oil change and fuse. Terrible experience!

Great Service

by from Lithonia Ga |

I walked in expecting to browse the selection. I was referred to Mr. James Anderson by my father. Mr Anderson treated my concerns with grace and efficiency! Im appreciative and more than satisfied with Mr. Anderson's service and choice of vehicle. THANK YOU!!!!

2004 GMC Factory Repair and Purchase

by from Conyers, GA |

Service was done exactly as stated. Service Manager communicated effectively with GMC on the repairs, etc. Genuinely friendly personnel in your service and sales department. Highly recommend. Nice, clean waiting area and restrooms for customers waiting on service. I was treated like royalty but yet I drive a pickup truck. Big thanks to this group!

Great service!!

by from Oxford, GA |

My wife and I have been looking for just the right vehicle that would fit our growing families needs and when I ran across this Suburban on your website I send a request. I was immediately contacted by Mike Tart from the internet department. He had Kelvin Johnson contact me. Between the three of us corresponding back and forth we got to a deal that worked for all involved. The most pleasant part of the entire purchase was Mike had everything ready for us when we arrived and we were at the dealership an hour and half. This was the second to best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle.

Car Purchase

by from Conyers GA |

When I took my previous car to the dealer for service I always received exceptional service. When I decided to trade my Chevy the salesman was curious, polite and worked with me until the deal was 100% to my satisfaction. If you are looking for great service and fantastic deals I would strongly recommend that you go to John Miles Chevy. A Satisfied happy customer! :-)

Loved It

by from Snellville, GA |

I brought my 2014 GMC Acadia for its 30,000 mile maintenance service. This was my first time at this dealership because I have recently moved here from California and have always brought my vehicles to Elk Grove GMC in Elk Grove, CA. I was very pleasantly surprised by the service and staff here at John Miles. First of all, the fact that I could have such a large job completed while I waited was unheard of in California. Generally I'd have to leave and pick my vehicle up at the end of the day. It was really great that I could wait in a comfortable waiting room supplied with beverages and snacks. The staff was very friendly, my vehicle was returned to me cleaner than when I brought it in, and my wait time was very reasonable.

Thanks John Miles Service Team!

by from Lithonia, GA |

The with an illusive "noise" in the front of car has plagued me since buying the vehicle in March from Bellamy Strickland through the USAA car buying service...their service department assured me it was coming from the New ABS brakes they had installed and would go away...well it didn't and it took John Miles Service Manager Jim's closer look to get to the real problem; not a moment too soon as we prepare to take a cross country trip in the vehicle, I have greater peace of mind! I appreciate that so much as I had become a bit disheartened by the choice to purchase the vehicle given the unrelenting, audible noise from the vehicle; Jim actually drove the car, with me along for the ride,and on doing so determined immediately the problem was not the ABS brakes but the lower throttle arm...Thanks Jim and service team! you have a customer for life!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Conyers, GA |

I appreciate the high level of service provided by Cory Waye and the gentleman (my appologies for not remembering his name)who obtained financing for my new 2015 Chevrolet Malibu. The experience is one to be spoken of and told to many. I chose John Miles Chevrolet Buick GMC based on the phone call I recieved from Cory. His whole demeaner was different from all the other sales calls I received from other dealerships based on his tone, words and personality over the phone. It was clear Cory enjoys being a part of the John Miles team and helping others obtain their purchase goals. Although the ultimate goal is to sell a vehicle, Cory kept his focus on client satisfaction, answered all questions and concerns with not only myself but others there in the lobby. He gave a new positive outlook on the car buying experience. Thank you for such excellent customer service, Kia D. Knox

Amazing service!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I am graduating from medical in a few weeks and will be moving away for my medical residency program. With that on the horizon, I knew I needed a more reliable car. My dad and I started discussing the details of our plan and he got some advice from his good friend Dexter, a salesperson at John Miles. Dexter helped us find a reliable, affordable car that actually has some luxury features. The 2015 Chevy Cruze is definitely and upgrade and will give me and my Dad peace of mind when I'm away. Thank you Dexter and John Miles Chevrolet!