James Hodge Motor Co

5100 S E. Loop 286 , Paris, TX 75460

New 866-396-4952 New 866-396-4952
Used 888-751-1078 Used 888-751-1078
Service 855-287-5425 Service 855-287-5425

Put a James Hodge Dodge in your garage today!

Stress Free Experience

by from Mineola, Tx |

I've never felt more comfortable purchasing a vehicle. Everyone was very friendly, and there was no pressure whatsoever. Josh Rea is the most helpful salesman I've ever worked with. The focus is on making the customer happy and not on making the biggest sale. I will definitely recommend and continue to purchase from Hodge. It was worth the hour and a half drive, and I am very happy with my new Jeep.

Fro the best buying experience!!!

by from San Antonio, TX |

I had been searching for my dream car, saw one online and reached out to Jim White with James Hodge and he went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted. Not only did I get my car, but he had it delivered to me in San Antonio, TX. My sisters reached out to him and they both got new vehicles and had them delivered to Brownsville and San Antonio, TX. I?m extremely grateful to Jim White with James Hodge from Paris, TX and would highly recommend Jim White and James Hodge for any vehicle needs you may have.

Great Dealership and Great personell.

by from Paris,Texas |

Everyone at James Hodge Dodge has been so helpful and courteous. My wife bought a 2012 Dodge Journey here and I bought a 2013 Ram 1500. I just want to say the people are just wonderful to work with, They really do everything they can to make your car buying hassle free.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for the great review and the business!!

Awesome Experience at James Hodge!!!

by from Euless, TX |

This dealership is awesome! I had been looking for the right car for several weeks and I found a great fit at James Hodge. After I showed interest in the car online, Sean Huffman contacted me the next morning and was so friendly and efficient. I explained to him that I would be coming from the DFW Metroplex so Sean actually got everything done for me via phone and text. After I traveled 2 1/2 hours to get my new car they had it ready for me and the finance manager was waiting for me to sign the papers. I was in and out in 30 minutes. I would definitely buy another car from James Hodge and even recommend my friends and family to as well. They are great! Thanks so much for making my car buying experience easy!

March 12, 2015

Thank you for making the drive and choosing to do business here. We are glad that your experience was up to your standards!

Great Staff!

by from Paris, TX |

I love my new 2013 Honda Civic I purchases used from James Hodge! After going in and speaking with Bill and Eric I knew that it would be a mistake to pass it up! Eric got me the best rate a 22 year old could get with no co-buyer and made sure there was no option unturned. Bill was so nice, even helped my clean out my old car! Len is so funny, but he will get you the right coverage on your new or use vehicle, and he makes signing for your vehicle so easy. This is my second car to purchase from them in about a year. No hassle and worry free buying! I will be keeping this one for quite some time but when I'm ready to purchase again, James Hodge Dodge is my dealer for life!

March 12, 2015

Bill, Eric, and the rest of the dealership thank you for the kind words and your business!

Great Service

by from Paris, Tx |

My experience at James Hodge Motors Inc was very pleasant. I felt very pleased with the service as well as the price. And I love my new car!

March 12, 2015

We are pleased that you enjoy your new vehicle, and thank you for the good review!

Have Fun Buying A New Car

by from Blossom, Texas |

If anyone has had a bad car dealer experience, I suggest that they make a trip to James Hodge Motors. This is the 2nd new car I have purchased in 3 years and the experience just gets better. Everyone at this Motor company from the lot guys to sales and management, were like "Old Friends."Thank You James Hodge for such wonderful customer service.

March 12, 2015

Thank you for the kind words.

Would highly recommend

by from Mena, AR |

From the time I first called to when I picked up our Jeep, the staff was very helpful, professional and ready to help in any way they could. We live two and a half hours away in another state and I would definitely buy from them again.

March 12, 2015

We thank you for making the drive and giving us a great review!

Great service and very friendly staff

by from Dallas TX |

James Hodge Motor dealership had an outstanding customer service and extremely friendly salesmen, that through out my cars buying experience, I have never had such a wonderful customer service and a very straight forward, hassle-free, doing fast, clear paperwork! I would definitely go again if I need to buy a vehicle that James hodge dealership might have. I wish they were here in Dallas area.

Great service and very friendly staff

by from Dallas TX |

Janes Hodge Motor dealership had an outstanding customer service and extremely friendly salesmen, that through out my cars buying experience, I have never had such a wonderful customer service and a very straight forward, hassle-free, doing fast, clear paperwork! I would definitely go again if I need to buy a vehicle that James hodge dealership might have. I wish they were here in Dallas area.

March 12, 2015

Maybe one day we can be in the Dallas area! Thank you for driving to see us.