Longstreet Chevrolet Buick GMC

(5.0) 4 Reviews

153 Williamsburg County Hwy, Kingstree, SC 29556

Great service

by from Andrews SC |

What this dealership lacks in facilities (building needs some updating & renovations, is made up for by the staff and the work. They arranged to have our vehicle picked up after it stopped running 3 time on the morning we were supposed to drive it in for service. They were prompt in providing a diagnosis and making the repair. They were accommodating by allowing us to pick it up Sat. morning. I would highly recommend Longstreet..Lastly, we learned about them because my husband had just purchased a pre-owned vehicle from one of their lots only a month before. That experience went so well, we thought of them first when my vehicle needed repairs..

repairs -- problem solved and car runs like a top-

by from kingstree,sc |

With all the water in Oct. and rain every week we have had since, a rat decided to get under my hood. It was cold several days and he decided to stay warm and chew some wiring under the hood.It was repaired and now it runs like a top now. They are always busy- so that tells you what kind of business it is- They worked and helped me get it straight. Would highly recommend them., I have purchased 2 cars from them.

Satisfied customer

by from Ridgeville SC |

Highly recommend this dealership. Ryan Fenters was my salesman and he did an awesome job! Spent weeks helping me find exactly what I wanted at the right price!! I'll def be buying from them again.

Love the No Hassle Car Buying Experience!

by from Moncks Corner, South Carolina |

I purchased a 2014 Impala LT from Ryan Fenters at Longstreet during the sale they are having. The car buying experience was different than other dealerships, he didn't bug me about the car. Very Respectful to say the least. Thank You Ryan!!!