Pioneer Ford

Service 877-521-2487

"Experience the Difference"

Great Service and Friendly Staff

by from Bremen, GA |

I have used Pioneer Ford for many years and have come to know the service people quite well. They know me and my family by name. I depend on them to keep my 18 year old Ford Explorer in great working condition, and it has not let me down yet. They also service my husband's 2006 Honda Civic and my daughter's 2001 Ford Taurus. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Service at Pioneer Ford

by from Lithia Springs, GA. |

Always have a pleasant experience at Pioneer Ford whether buying or getting service. The employees have excellent customer service skills and make it a joy to deal with them.

Great Service! - Fantastic Deal!

by from Bremen, Georgia |

On Wednesday September 3, 2014 on the way to work I found myself stranded on I-20 about a quarter mile from the Post Road exit. When the oil pump in my 2000 Ford Contour failed causing the engine to overheat which resulted in a cracked piston and the total loss of my families primary vehicle. Later that afternoon my wife and I visited Pioneer Ford in Bremen Georgia where we met Patrick Robinson. After informing Patrick of our situation and explaining that we only had a certain amount of money to spend. Patrick led us onto the back lot, as he called his sales manager to inquire what vehicles would be available, and showed us four cars that the dealership had available at the price we could afford. The vehicle we chose to test drive was a 1997 Crown Victoria and Patrick informed us before driving the vehicle that the check engine light was on. As we drove down the interstate my wife and I noticed that the engine had a skip causing a rough ride and the check engine started blinking. Plus the front seat would not slide back and forth more that an inch or two all of which I related to Patrick upon our return to the dealership. After running a diagnostic Patrick was able to get approval to replace the spark plugs - even though it showed that only number 7 was fouled and recharge the air conditioner with Freon - which still left the issue of the front drivers seat. I was concerned because I didn?t have the money to replace the seat motors if they failed and left the chair too far back for me to drive the car. My wife and I decided to keep looking and left the dealership and returned home where Patrick tracked me down a couple of hours later. To inform me that they had located the motor for the front seat and offered to replace it in addition to the spark plugs and recharging the air conditioner with Freon as well as lowered the price of the car by $350.00 dollars. The next day Patrick called me at home as I was getting ready to return to Pioneer Ford to finalize the deal. To inform me that not only did the dealership replace the front seat motors, the spark plugs and the Freon. They also replaced the plug wires, saving us a tune up and threw in the oil change that I had requested and my wife and I were expected to have to pay for. Later as my family and I test drove the car I ran over a nail on the interstate which caused the rear passenger tire to blow out. All it took as a phone to Patrick and within thirty minutes his sales manager arrived with a Tech who changed the tire for us and returned to the dealership where he plugged the tire and refilled it with air as we returned Pioneer Ford. Having purchased several vehicles down through the years the experience my wife and I had at Pioneer Ford was the best we have ever encountered. And I will certainly be recommending to those I know to be sure to go see Patrick at Pioneer Ford; as well as plan on returning there myself the next time I need to buy a dependable car at a reasonable price.

September 17, 2014

David and Dianne, thank you for your kind words in your review for us to share with our team! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations.

Wonderful people. Great service!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

We have purchased four cars from this dealership and have been given excellent service. We enjoy working with Jason. He is always on top of things and takes excellent care of our cars.

Ford Fiesta

by from Bremen, GA |

We would not take our cars to anyone else, because the service is quick, done well, and the people are great to deal with.

Service The Pioneer Way

by from Bremen, Ga |

I have done business with Pioneer Ford since they came to Bremen. I could not be any more proud to tell people about Pioneer Ford and my experience. I feel I personally know the staff by the way they treat their customer. When I go into Pioneer Ford it is like I am their one main concern to help, satisfy my needs, and make my experience a blessing. It may not be politically correct to say "blessing", but that is how they treat their customer and they are not ashamed to let their faith show. If Ford Motors wanted to pattern or set a dealership as an example of the way to do business and treat customer, Pioneer would be them model Ford Dealership. I can actually say, I enjoy spending time at Pioneer Ford talking to them and other customer about their excellent service. I guess you could sum-up Pioneer Ford by saying, " their goal for their customer is 100% total satisfaction."

3rd vehicle since 2010

by from Douglasville, Ga |

Have purchased 3 veh's from pioneer and have been treated great each time. Good God fearing folks to do business with. You should see them next time you need to buy a new or used car.

August 23, 2014

Ronny, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! It's great that we could provide such consistent service to you during your car purchases.

Fantastic customer service.

by from Lithia Springs, Ga. |

Between my husband and I, our son, and two grandchildren we have purchased 8 vehicles from Pioneer. We have had excellent service at all times. The staff is always customer oriented and courteous.We drive a distance just to use Pioneer and some of the family even comes from out of state. We all return for our service there as the service staff is as courteous and customer oriented as the selling staff. Our salesperson is Jackie Clayton and she is great but all the staff seems to be as good. The business office people make the paper work go so smoothly. Carol is usually the one to help us. The reason we came to Pioneer originally was our knowledge of the owner, Bob. We had done business with him for many years and knew of his ideas about customer service. He has instilled this caring service into his staff.

July 28, 2014

Carol, we are thrilled with your glowing review of our dealership. We are happy to hear that we've been able to provide a laid-back place for your car needs where you don't have to worry about anything. We look forward to helping you again in the future -- safe travels!

1st time with Pioneer Ford

by from Bremen, GA |

I am a first time customer with Pioneer Ford. Co-workers recommended them very highly. My salesman was Devin Harris and he was very nice and very helpful. I would definitely recommend Pioneer Ford to family and friends.

June 19, 2014

Thanks Mickey for this marvelous review and congratulations on your new car! We are so pleased that Devin was able to provide you with such exceptional service. Thanks for the recommendation! Enjoy your new car and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials. Bob Winiarczyk, Dealer Principle, winiarczykb@yahoo.com

Tremendous customer service!

by from Buchanan, Georgia |

Jackie Clayton is an amazing sales lady!! She is all about customer service and when you are spending lots of money for a vehicle, that's really important to me! I called her a few months ago to talk about what I wanted and she was diligent in following up and finding a vehicle that was more affordable for me. She goes out of her way to accommodate as does everyone at Pioneer Ford.

June 19, 2014

Teresa, thank you for writing such an awesome review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Jackie was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Bob Winiarczyk, Dealer Principle, winiarczykb@yahoo.com

Awesome Dealership with Awesome salesman

by from Bremen, Ga |

My salesman was Patrick. Patrick was very accommodating, friendly and very thorough with all details. I would highly recommend all my friends looking to buy a new car to come talk to Patrick. Patrick is truly one of Pioneer's biggest assets!

June 3, 2014

Thanks so much Shannon for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that Patrick has consistently been helpful and accommodating during your visit. Thanks for the recommendation and we hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Be well, Bob Winiarczyk, Dealer Principle, winiarczykb@yahoo.com