Pioneer Ford

New 877-467-0082
Used 877-468-9887
Service 877-521-2487

"Experience the Difference"

Great service from beginning to end

by from Bremen, Georgia |

I went to the dealership due to the location being convenient. What I found was far more than convenience, I found a very informative staff who were able to answer all of my questions and put me in my new Mustang in a very short time. Excellence in salesmanship. No high pressure just great conversation and the finance manager secured a great interest rate for my purchase along with a rebate. The complete transaction from driving several models to driving away with my new car was a pleasure. I will certainly return for future vehicles.

Great Service Department!

by from Atlanta, GA |

As always, dealing with Pioneer Ford has been a pleasure!

Here you will find HONEST people

by from Temple, GA |

I took a 2006 F350 in to have the front end aligned after front end wreck. The steering wheel was pulling hard to the right. They put on the machine and it found it to be in perfect alignment. So they redid the test again and got the same results. After looking for something else they found 2 tires that had taken a large amount of pine straw inside the tire. Yes the truck got airborne and came down sideways. Yes I had to put air in the tires after the wreck. Could have charged me for a lot but only to clean and rebalance the 2 tires. $30 bucks total. Here you will find HONEST people and people who will go out of their way to please you. Truck drove great leaving the dealership! Best experience I have ever had at any dealership.

August 29, 2015

thank you for your amazing review, Jamie! We hope to see you again!

Clean waiting area, Knowledgeable attendants.

by from Villa Rica, GA |

At Pioneer Ford I receive the best of service on my 2012 Mustang GT Premium. I've never had to go back a second time to have a problem addressed, they fix it the first time. Also, I don't have to wait an extremely long time. The service guys seem to be very knowledgeable and very friendly.

Great service and clean facilities

by from Tallapoosa, Georgia |

We were pleased with the friendly and helpful service we received while we were visiting your dealership. We are happy with our 2012 Ford Fusion. Thanks again. Merrill and Carolyn Ellis.

Fair and honest service technicians

by from Bremen, GA |

Service at Pioneer has always been excellent. My only complaint is having to wait for an hour and a half for an oil change.

August 29, 2015

We hope everything was completed to your satisfaction, Lynn! Take care!

Mr Mike Ramy

by from Douglasville, GA |

Always a pleasure doing business at Pioneer Ford, that is why I keep coming back.

August 29, 2015

Always a pleasure seeing you again, Mike! Thanks for your review!

happy customer

by from Hiram, GA |

Your people always treat me like a valued customer. The service reps are always polite and helpful. Your sales people are always ready to talk even when they know I'm not there to buy. Just friendly people. When I get ready to trade my 2013 Focus, Pioneer Ford will be my dealership of choice.

Great service,clean,love the People.

by from Carrollton,Ga |

I love my experience at Pioneer Ford was the best. The salesman was above and and beyond anything I could have expected.I had been to one other dealership nothing compared.I will deffantly come back and also sent everone we know there. We love dealing with all the staff members there,

Great. Service

by from Temple, ga |

Wanted a good car.went to ford.we got a awesome car great service and care.

Great all around

by from Carrollton, Ga |

My wife and I were having issues with a car we had previously bought else where first mistake. So I went too talk to my sales guy Caleb Burley and he sat down looked at options we had to get out of that car and into another. The entire staff at pioneer are the friendliest and helpful people. This is the only dealership that I will buy from again. Bob does great work and Doug is fantastic in the service dept. Thanks for everything. Now both cars have come from Pioneer. My taurus sho and now our focus ecoboost