Pioneer Ford

New 877-467-0082 New 877-467-0082
Used 877-468-9887 Used 877-468-9887
Service 877-521-2487 Service 877-521-2487

"Experience the Difference"

Great service.....very clean building!

by from Dallas, Ga |

I bought a 2016 Explorer...... Love my new vehicle.......Darick Bailey was great.... Could not ask for a better salesman...Darick went out of his way to help.....Would highly recommend Pioneer Ford to anyone buying a new vehicle!!!

March 26, 2016

That is fantastic to hear Joyce! Our goal at Pioneer Ford is to exceed all expectations and to produce happy and satisfied customers. Thank you for choosing Pioneer Ford and have a fantastic day.

Exemplary service!

by from Bremen, Georgia |

Ford Fusion The service was excellent and the staff was very courteous and helpful. I was very pleased.

April 15, 2016

That's great news Ruth! Our service department works very hard to give our customers the best customer service available. Thank you for choosing Pioneer Ford and have a great day!

Great Service, great experience

by from Bremen, Ga. |

I called at the last minute because my coolant sensor came on and I was getting ready to leave town. Doug told me to bring it on in and he could get me in at 10:30. I arrived at 10:00 and checked in prepared to wait. A few minutes after 10:00 I saw a technician (I think his name was Ray) come out to my truck. I approached Ray and he said he could not get it in the bay because it was blocked in by other vehicles in the service bay lane so he brought the test kit out and tested it right there in the service bay lane. Ray even allowed me to watch him and explained the testing procedure to me. He was finished in a few minutes.I was planning to go wash my truck that day before heading out of town so Ray offered to take it back to the car wash area. I really do appreciate the car wash service. I would even be willing to pay for it and I have used it before. I have always been pleased with the wash experience. However this time it was the worst car wash I have ever seen. I understand it's not going to be detailed and hopefully it was not Ray washing it. If it was then forget I have said anything negative about it cause he was so helpful with the service of the truck. But if it was not Ray then whoever was washing vehicles that day did a terrible job. Maybe they were covered up but Ray was done with my truck within 15 minutes or so, probably before 10:30 but I didn't get my truck back from the wash bay until around 11:30 I think. Whoever washed it made big circular motions washing down the side and left the grime on the truck inside each circle so it almost looked comical the way there was grime spots inside each circle the length of the truck. Needless to say I drove to a hand car wash shop and paid to have it washed again. Please understand this is the first negative experience I've had at Pioneer Ford so it's not a big deal. I will continue to shop at Pioneer and recommend them to everyone for vehicles, parts and service. Have even sent friends their for service when they didn't buy their vehicle there just so they could experience Pioneer Ford. I'm going to assume the car wash person was just having a bad day or was really busy and lets face it a F-450 Super Duty is a lot of truck to wash. Thanks, Tom

April 20, 2016

It is good to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with our service lane Thomas. We sincerely appreciate the fact that you would be willing to recommend our dealership. Our technicians and service advisors alike work hard everyday to ensure the absolute satisfaction of our service customers.We are sorry about the bad car wash and would love to have the opportunity to make it up to you. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. Thank you for choosing Pioneer Ford and have a great day.

Great Service and customer care.

by from Rockmart, Georgia |

The service team at Pioneer Ford are just Great. My wife was on the way home from work and hit something blowing out 2 tires on her Ford Fusion. It was getting close to quitting time for the service department but they took the time to install a full set of tires on her car so she could get back on the road again the next morning and not have to worry about if she would make it or not. Thanks to Jason and the rest of the service department for making that happen.

April 17, 2016

Our service department works hard to ensure that every customer that walks through our service lane leaves happy and satisfied. We have 5 Master Technicians that can handle any job thrown their way and that have the experience to work efficiently. At Pioneer Ford we have one goal above all, and that is to excel in customer service and treat our customers like family! Thank you for choosing Pioneer Ford and have a great day.

outstanding service and sales through out.

by from Locust Grove, Ga 30248 |

Jeff Stubbs worked very hard with me and he was a great help with my purchase of my Edge. I had my first service last week and your service depth wad geat. They made me feel right at home.

April 12, 2016

Making the customer feel right at home is a priority here at Pioneer Ford. We strive to stand out from the crowd by excelling in customer service. Our dedicated and experienced sales staff has all the tools at their disposal to create a pleasurable car buying experience for every customer that walks through our doors. Thank you for choosing Pioneer Ford, we sincerely appreciate your business!

Great place to buy from!

by from Carrollton, Ga |

We had an awesome experience, would like to say our salesperson Bill Wininger was above and beyond great. The whole staff made us more than welcomed. We love our Explorer! Steve and Pam Dean

April 8, 2016

It was a pleasure to serve you Steve. It's our mission here at Pioneer Ford to provide the best customer service possible. Thank you for choosing Pioneer Ford! We sincerely appreciate your business.

Great Service, Awesome Deal

by from Douglasville, Ga |

I walked into the dealership, talked to the top salesman (Jackie Clayton) and the owner of Pioneer Ford (Bob Winiarczyk), and we immediately began searching for a vehicle. In no-time, I found the one I wanted, test drove it and began discussing payment plans. I was in and out in three hours and was blown away by the service. Never buying another car elsewhere.

March 26, 2016

Our knowledgeable and experienced sales staff has all the skills needed to provide a pleasant car buying experience for it's customers. Thank you for choosing Pioneer Ford and have a great day!

Great services

by from Tallapoosa, Ga |

I just purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion from Pioneer Ford. The service was amazing and the staff was very helpul. Overall a great experience and I would recommend everyone go there to buy a vehicle.

March 26, 2016

That's great to hear Justin. At Pioneer Ford our sales and service staff alike strives to bring you the best customer service possible. Thank for you choosing Pioneer Ford and have a great day! We sincerely appreciate your buisness.

Customer

by from Rockmar, GA |

Everyone are always wonderful! While awaiting our vehicle to be serviced lunch was provided this was such a treat!

February 17, 2016

It's our goal here at Pioneer Ford to put the customer first and ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Pioneer Ford and have a great day!

Always awesome!

by from Heflin, AL |

Always awesome! Wouldn't dream of being anywhere else for sales or service! By far the best dealership in West Georgia and East Alabama!

February 15, 2016

The team here at Pioneer Ford works hard to ensure the satisfaction of every customer that walks through our doors, whether it be service or sales. We are glad to have earned another loyal customer by providing the best possible customer service. Thank you for the positive review and for choosing Pioneer Ford!