Team Bonner Chevrolet

Service 888-904-2328

The Dealership more Families Trust

WOW!!!

by from Atoka, OK. |

You have got to check out Mike House at Team Bonner Chevrolet, we did everything online and over the phone. When we got there it was just what he told us it would be, and he was very entertaining. For a while we actually forgot we were buying a car, Mike made it so much fun and that took all the pressure off of us. He even made sure we were comfortable with the decision we made and the car we chose before we had to comitt to anything. We were really surprised at the fact there was only Mike to deal with, he had full authority to make the deal we wanted and then we were off to Finance. This in itself was just as easy, no pressure and everything was explained up front before we were asked to sign anything. When we get ready for our next new car, we are going back to see Mike.

Great experience.

by from Durant, Oklahoma |

I am always pleased with the professional service provided by the dealership. However, after this visit I discovered that they did not properly attach a plastic cover on the underneath side of the car after changing the motor oil. It was not a big deal but it did require me to return to the dealership a couple of days later. With that said, when I called the dealership on Saturday after the service department had already closed, the sales representative I spoke to offered to call a wrecker service to pick up the car and he also offered to provide me with a "loaner" car until the service department could make the repair. I was able to drive the car to the dealership and when I got there the sales representative had a "loaner" car waiting for me. I felt this was an extremely professional act by the sales representative. The sales representative was not responsible for the act of the service department but he went above and beyond to make sure the dealership was represented in a positive manner.

Awesome Sales Process - Great Deal

by from Whitewright, Texas |

Shawn was fantastic. I've always dreaded buying a vehicle due to the long delays and usual bargaining. Shawn asked what I wanted, I told him, he delivered. I have always taken four to six months to buy a vehicle but this time you had the truck I wanted and Shawn put a great deal together.

Team Bonner

by from Denison, Texas |

I had purchased from you in the past. Both times my experience was a great one! I would tell anyone to give Team Bonner a try.

extreemly poor service had to return it and still

by from Denison Tx |

poor service. had to return car after not fully fixed. they tried to excel the cost. said I had issues I did not have. never fixed the repair fully. I still had to pay additional cost. I am left with a falling door portencial . the original reason I brought the car there is still not fixed. they want more money over the estimated cost they gave me the first time.

None better to service your Chevrolet

by from Denison, TX |

Dale Bonner is the best with no complaints.. Promotion code PC12312011

DONALD L. COOK

by from Denison, tx |

Team Bonner has been our dealership for at least 20 plus years. He has always provided the best offer on new and used cars car's during this time.. Service has been excellent on any problem we encountered with our Chevrolet vehicle. Dale stands behind all his service. New or Used. Thanks

Better than the rest for a Suburban purchase

by from Whitewright,TX |

We were very pleased with the sales/purchase process with Mike House of Team Bonner for our new Suburban . Mike was interested in making sure we got the right vehicle, not just making the sale. Because of his effort and attitude, we were very comfortable buying our new truck from Mike at Team Bonner.

Suburban purchase

by from Whitewright, tx |

I recently went thru the process to purchase a new suburban. I utilized/ visited 3 Chevy dealerships in the N Tx area. 2 of the 3 only cared about selling me a car off their lot even if it was not configured the way we wanted it, esp. If it cost $5k more that way. These were Ramey and el dorado. In addition to a poor customer focus, Ramey routinely failed to return calls with requested info after a week and had an "Internet" salesperson who can't use email. Thankfully Team Bonner was different. Mike House helped me work through option choices and cost factors. Always straight forward, no hype, only adding input as needed. Even after it was all done, they had the best price. They also went through a three way swap to get the vehicle that matched my needs. It was a lot of effort most dealers would not do.

Keinath - Happy Customer

by from Pottsboro, Tx |

Code PC12312011100% satisfied with Mike House and the entire Team Bonner. Mike is the best and so helpful ind informative.

Happy CUstomer Keinath

by from Pottsboro, Tx 75076 |

Mike Houae gave us A+ Excellent information and dealt with me & my husband in a honest and non-stessful way. I would recommend him & Team Bonner to anyone I know. Best experience is buying a new SRX yesterday we have ever had. So inforative and helpful and excellent to work with. This is our 4th vehicle from Bonner and we have been 100% satisfied with them and with Mike and with their Service Dept.