Team Bonner Chevrolet

Service 888-904-2328

The Dealership more Families Trust

WOW!!!

by from Atoka, OK. |

You have got to check out Mike House at Team Bonner Chevrolet, we did everything online and over the phone. When we got there it was just what he told us it would be, and he was very entertaining. For a while we actually forgot we were buying a car, Mike made it so much fun and that took all the pressure off of us. He even made sure we were comfortable with the decision we made and the car we chose before we had to comitt to anything. We were really surprised at the fact there was only Mike to deal with, he had full authority to make the deal we wanted and then we were off to Finance. This in itself was just as easy, no pressure and everything was explained up front before we were asked to sign anything. When we get ready for our next new car, we are going back to see Mike.

Great service.

by from Sherman, Tx |

Tommy Sikes went above and beyond to help find the car I wanted. He even helped me get a lien release for my trade in. I will absolutely recommend people to go to him to buy a car.

Great service.

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Team Bonner made my car buying experience the best ever. Preston was amazing and went above and beyond to help me get a replacement car for my daughter. Next time I am looking for a car I know I will only have to call Team Bonner and my search will be over. I live out of state and Preston even arranged for my car to be driven to me at no extra cost. My daughter loves her new car and it is all thanks to Team Bonner and Preston. I will be telling the world to shop with them! Keep up the good work.

Finding the perfect truck for my needs

by from Sherman, Tx |

I was In the market for a good used truck. I have done business with Team Bonner for 15 years and have always received top quality service either in buying new, used or bringing in a vehicle for service. Checked out the area dealers via Internet to know what is available for the money. Dropped by Bonners and they had the perfect truck for me. Drove it, came back and told Them that I was keeping the key. They offered me the truck for a great price and we had a deal. I have worked with Ricky and Tommy before and they bent over backwards to get it done. Whether Randy or Eddie in service or Dennis in parts, I know they will take care of my needs. They have earned my trust over the years.

Great experience.

by from Durant, Oklahoma |

I am always pleased with the professional service provided by the dealership. However, after this visit I discovered that they did not properly attach a plastic cover on the underneath side of the car after changing the motor oil. It was not a big deal but it did require me to return to the dealership a couple of days later. With that said, when I called the dealership on Saturday after the service department had already closed, the sales representative I spoke to offered to call a wrecker service to pick up the car and he also offered to provide me with a "loaner" car until the service department could make the repair. I was able to drive the car to the dealership and when I got there the sales representative had a "loaner" car waiting for me. I felt this was an extremely professional act by the sales representative. The sales representative was not responsible for the act of the service department but he went above and beyond to make sure the dealership was represented in a positive manner.

Awesome Sales Process - Great Deal

by from Whitewright, Texas |

Shawn was fantastic. I've always dreaded buying a vehicle due to the long delays and usual bargaining. Shawn asked what I wanted, I told him, he delivered. I have always taken four to six months to buy a vehicle but this time you had the truck I wanted and Shawn put a great deal together.

Team Bonner

by from Denison, Texas |

I had purchased from you in the past. Both times my experience was a great one! I would tell anyone to give Team Bonner a try.

extreemly poor service had to return it and still

by from Denison Tx |

poor service. had to return car after not fully fixed. they tried to excel the cost. said I had issues I did not have. never fixed the repair fully. I still had to pay additional cost. I am left with a falling door portencial . the original reason I brought the car there is still not fixed. they want more money over the estimated cost they gave me the first time.

None better to service your Chevrolet

by from Denison, TX |

Dale Bonner is the best with no complaints.. Promotion code PC12312011

DONALD L. COOK

by from Denison, tx |

Team Bonner has been our dealership for at least 20 plus years. He has always provided the best offer on new and used cars car's during this time.. Service has been excellent on any problem we encountered with our Chevrolet vehicle. Dale stands behind all his service. New or Used. Thanks