Team Bonner Chevrolet

New 888-450-5268 New 888-450-5268
Used 866-790-4876 Used 866-790-4876
Service 888-904-2328 Service 888-904-2328

The Dealership more Families Trust

Finding the perfect truck for my needs

by from Sherman, Tx |

I was In the market for a good used truck. I have done business with Team Bonner for 15 years and have always received top quality service either in buying new, used or bringing in a vehicle for service. Checked out the area dealers via Internet to know what is available for the money. Dropped by Bonners and they had the perfect truck for me. Drove it, came back and told Them that I was keeping the key. They offered me the truck for a great price and we had a deal. I have worked with Ricky and Tommy before and they bent over backwards to get it done. Whether Randy or Eddie in service or Dennis in parts, I know they will take care of my needs. They have earned my trust over the years.

January 23, 2016

Thank you Don for taking the time to review our dealership. Glad to hear that you have been a long-time customer. We look forward to continuing to help you in the future! Thank you again for your continued business.

Great experience.

by from Durant, Oklahoma |

I am always pleased with the professional service provided by the dealership. However, after this visit I discovered that they did not properly attach a plastic cover on the underneath side of the car after changing the motor oil. It was not a big deal but it did require me to return to the dealership a couple of days later. With that said, when I called the dealership on Saturday after the service department had already closed, the sales representative I spoke to offered to call a wrecker service to pick up the car and he also offered to provide me with a "loaner" car until the service department could make the repair. I was able to drive the car to the dealership and when I got there the sales representative had a "loaner" car waiting for me. I felt this was an extremely professional act by the sales representative. The sales representative was not responsible for the act of the service department but he went above and beyond to make sure the dealership was represented in a positive manner.

January 23, 2016

Thank you Donnie for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so sorry to hear about the mistake made in the service department but are very happy to hear that our sales staff was able to step up and take care of the inconvenience this caused you. Thank you again for your business. We look forward to making it up to you the next time you are in the store.

Awesome Sales Process - Great Deal

by from Whitewright, Texas |

Shawn was fantastic. I've always dreaded buying a vehicle due to the long delays and usual bargaining. Shawn asked what I wanted, I told him, he delivered. I have always taken four to six months to buy a vehicle but this time you had the truck I wanted and Shawn put a great deal together.

January 23, 2016

Thank you Matthew for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Shawn was able to take great care of you guys. Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Team Bonner

by from Denison, Texas |

I had purchased from you in the past. Both times my experience was a great one! I would tell anyone to give Team Bonner a try.

January 23, 2016

Thank you Karen for taking the time to review our dealership. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

extreemly poor service had to return it and still

by from Denison Tx |

poor service. had to return car after not fully fixed. they tried to excel the cost. said I had issues I did not have. never fixed the repair fully. I still had to pay additional cost. I am left with a falling door portencial . the original reason I brought the car there is still not fixed. they want more money over the estimated cost they gave me the first time.

January 22, 2016

Thank you CJ for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so sorry to hear you had a poor experience. We strive for great customer service and workmanship in our service department. Please reach out to us directly if we can do anything further to rectify the situation. We look forward to the opportunity to help you in the future.

None better to service your Chevrolet

by from Denison, TX |

Dale Bonner is the best with no complaints.. Promotion code PC12312011

DONALD L. COOK

by from Denison, tx |

Team Bonner has been our dealership for at least 20 plus years. He has always provided the best offer on new and used cars car's during this time.. Service has been excellent on any problem we encountered with our Chevrolet vehicle. Dale stands behind all his service. New or Used. Thanks

Better than the rest for a Suburban purchase

by from Whitewright,TX |

We were very pleased with the sales/purchase process with Mike House of Team Bonner for our new Suburban . Mike was interested in making sure we got the right vehicle, not just making the sale. Because of his effort and attitude, we were very comfortable buying our new truck from Mike at Team Bonner.

Suburban purchase

by from Whitewright, tx |

I recently went thru the process to purchase a new suburban. I utilized/ visited 3 Chevy dealerships in the N Tx area. 2 of the 3 only cared about selling me a car off their lot even if it was not configured the way we wanted it, esp. If it cost $5k more that way. These were Ramey and el dorado. In addition to a poor customer focus, Ramey routinely failed to return calls with requested info after a week and had an "Internet" salesperson who can't use email. Thankfully Team Bonner was different. Mike House helped me work through option choices and cost factors. Always straight forward, no hype, only adding input as needed. Even after it was all done, they had the best price. They also went through a three way swap to get the vehicle that matched my needs. It was a lot of effort most dealers would not do.

Keinath - Happy Customer

by from Pottsboro, Tx |

Code PC12312011100% satisfied with Mike House and the entire Team Bonner. Mike is the best and so helpful ind informative.