Team Bonner Chevrolet

Service 888-904-2328

The Dealership more Families Trust

Keinath - Happy Customer

by from Pottsboro, Tx |

Code PC12312011100% satisfied with Mike House and the entire Team Bonner. Mike is the best and so helpful ind informative.

Happy CUstomer Keinath

by from Pottsboro, Tx 75076 |

Mike Houae gave us A+ Excellent information and dealt with me & my husband in a honest and non-stessful way. I would recommend him & Team Bonner to anyone I know. Best experience is buying a new SRX yesterday we have ever had. So inforative and helpful and excellent to work with. This is our 4th vehicle from Bonner and we have been 100% satisfied with them and with Mike and with their Service Dept.

Happy CUstomer Keinath

by from Pottsboro, Tx 75076 |

Bonner Chevrolet

by from Denison, TX |

SUPER-FRIENDLY PEOPLE, ONE OF THE BEST CHEVY DEALERS IN THE COUNTRY. I'VE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR 12 YEARS, BOUGHT SEVERAL CARS FROM THEM, AND I'LL BUY AGAIN!

Steve Oliver

by from Denison TX |

Called the day before to take a van in for a oil change. I was there the next day when they opened and I waited 1 and 1/2 hrs for a 20min oil change.No explanation given or told that there would be a extended wait. I have been here 13 times to have general service done and it seems to be on a downward spin. This will be my last visit.

Trading vehicles made easy!

by from Sherman TX |

Mike House made the process of trading my '09 Silverado Texas Edition for a new '13 Silverado Texas Edition smooth as silk. His experiance and know-how made the entire transaction a real pleasure, and we will definitely be going back to Mike in the foreseeable future for a 2015 Suburban!!!

Absolutely the best service.

by from Savoy, TX |

Mike House went way beyond our expectations in making our car purchase a pleasant experience. He did it all. He brought it to our business to let my husband drive it, he took care of the paper work, & then delivered to us with a full tank of gas!! All in a matter of a couple of hours. No hassles, no problems, just GREAT service.

GREAT RARITY..A CAR SALESMAN WHO TELLS THE TRUTH..

by from Dallas, Texas |

Mike House was a terrific and awesome salesman. He told me the truth and helped me to purchase a wonderful car at a great price. I would recommend Mike to anyone. The whole small town atmosphere was outstanding. Way to go TEAM BONNER.

EXCELLENT/SUPERIOR SERVICE

by from Forney, TX |

I encourage and highly recommend going to Team Bonner for your next car purchase!! I live a hour and half away from Denison, TX and I tell you it was worth every bit of the drive and NOT a waste of time. Mike Houser was so excellent 5 star customer service and CRAZY funny as heck!!! As professional as he was getting me in and out of the dealership in a new ride was his goal so I wouldn't have to make that drive again, which I did not expect to be leaving in the ride the same day and I did. The deal in all done in about an 1 hour and on my way back home within that time frame in my clean new ride with a full tank of gas. Thanks Mike :-)