Gosch Chevrolet

Used 855-868-6182
Service 855-661-9974

great service

by from Menifee, CA |

The people at Gosh Chevrolet went above and beyond to put me in a car that worked for me.

March 4, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review, and for the 5 star rating. Best regards, Graham Scott Gosch Chevrolet

Good service

by from Hemet, CA |

I was pleased with the service here. My car was repaired quickly. I was given a ride home when I left my car and they picked me up the day it was finished.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for making time to submit this review, and for giving us such a great rating. Best regards, Graham Scott Gosch Chevrolet

Gosch Cheverlete

by from Hemet, CA |

My experience at Gosch Cheverlet. Was a soothing wounderful one.. They took the upmost care of my 2011 Silverado 1500. And made sure I had transportation while my truck was being serviced. My Sevice Consultant, Mario C. Was very helpful, and made sure I was taken care of in a timely matter. I wouldn't ever take my truck anywhere else. Jennie of Hemet.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for your very kind words and for giving us such a great rating. Best regards, Graham Scott Gosch Chevrolet

Senior citizen. still driving.

by from Hemet, CA |

As always had been my 2013 Spark LT was serviced with my most satisfaction. and while waiting, I was given the opportunity to drive the 2015 Spark EV. I was impressed by the performance of the Spark EV, but at my age, 74, I passed the technology.

February 25, 2015

We very much appreciate you taking the time to submit this review, and for giving us such a great rating. Best regards, Graham Scott Gosch Chevrolet

Great service

by from Hemet, CA |

Had a new motor installed in my 2005 Chev Silverado after the duramax blew a head gasket. So far, it runs like a new truck! Not too long after that, the EGR started giving me trouble. Turned out it was covered under warranty so no cost to me. Again, quick service and no trouble (codes) have shown up since. A bit pricey on parts and service but that is compensated for by a good warranty on the service. I will continue using this dealer for my service needs.

February 25, 2015

We very much appreciate this review, and thank you for the great rating. Best regards, Graham Scott Gosch Chevrolet

Great

by from Hemet, CA |

I like the impala just what I wanted the color black is just I was looking for

February 25, 2015

Thank you for submitting this review and for giving us such a great rating. Best regards, Graham Scott Gosch Chevrolet

excellent customer service

by from Moreno Valley Ca |

My experience at Inland Chevrolet was excellent, Brock was very helpful he took the time in working with my wife and I on making sure we got the car we wanted Brock and the Inland Chevrolet team show great customer service and team work.I would definitely recommend my family and friends to visit Inland Chevrolet.

February 25, 2015

We very much appreciate you taking the time to submit your review, and for giving us such a great rating. Best regards, Graham Scott Gosch Chevrolet

Number 1 in my book for everything

by from Hemet, CA |

Everyone is always so helpful, and curtious. Having my truck serviced is always so easy. There is only one place I need to, go for all of my vehical needs and thats Gosh Chevy in Hement. These guys and gals are awsome. Thanks everybody.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for your very kind words and the great rating. Best regards, Graham Scott Gosch Chevrolet

Service Repair.

by from Hemet, CA |

Respect and real friendly and take care of Bussiness.

February 25, 2015

We very much appreciate both your kind words and the great rating you gave us. Best regards, Graham Scott Gosch Chevrolet

Kevin

by from Winchester, CA |

I don?t know if it was a lack of proper management or a lack of mechanical skills, but the service department is lacking at best. For the past 17 years I have dealt with Rancho Ford in Temecula (Gosh Group Dealership) and I come to expect better from a gosh Group service department. This was not the first time my car had been to Inland Chevrolet, but I think it will be the last. Each time I have taken my car there it takes from 3 days to a week to get it back. Furthermore each time it has been in that shop, I have had to call to get an update and this happened after at least 48 hours of no word form them. This last time I even asked to speak with the service manager who listened very carefully but offered no solutions. If the Inland Chevrolet service department had the same management as Rancho Ford service department maybe then they could start to address its issues.