Inland Chevrolet

Used 855-868-6182
Service 855-661-9974

Great Service, Great Cars

by from Hemet, CA |

I came in for a new vehicle purchase, and Dan thompson as well as corey Tritt were awesome, and I walked away with a 2014 chevy cruze. Could not be happier.

Exellent secvice great facility

by from Hemet, CA |

OH MY GOSCH !! Inland Chevrolet of the Gosch Auto Group in Hemet, CA, were amazing! They got me the deal of the century and John Rogers' customer service was the BEST you will find anywhere! Give John a call and be very surprised!!

Awesome satisfied customer

by from Hemet, CA |

really appreciate working with both Brock & Rami on my recent purchase of pre-owned Honda Accord. They were both helpful and informative during the purchase process. I felt very comfortable in working with them, and certainly appreciated their wanting to do all they could to satisfy my financial/payment needs.

parts service

by from hemet ca |

Very happy with my service. They even offered me a free rental car while my car was being worked on

Beyond Helpful and Professional Service!

by from Hemet, CA |

Excellent Rafael Herrera is a great sales person and help me with everything the I need

INLAND CHEVROLET WAS THE BEST!!!

by from Yucaipa, CA |

I shopped around at four different Chevrolet dealers in the IE. Inland Chevy was definitely the best! Best salesman, best price, best vehicles on the lot, most willing to listen and be patient. And I absolutely love the vehicle I bought from them.

August 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review and for giving us such a great rating. Best regards Graham Scott Inland Chevrolet

Great Service

by from Menifee, CA |

It was such a great experience with Inland Chevy. They answered all my questions and if they didnt know they helped me find it. I enjoyed the time I spent there purchasing my Traverse. Service department always takes great care of me and my Traverse. And the sales person, Chris, who sold me the car was so funny everytime he sees me he makes me laugh. Hes one of the stores best guy I think. Not pushy or rude. Thank you Inland Chevy Keep up the good work.

May 27, 2014

We very much appreciate you taking the time to submit this review and for giving us such a great rating. Very best regards Graham Scott Inland Chevrolet

service

by from hemet,ca |

Good experience took good care of my cruze. Good customer service. Nice pay play room for my kids

May 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review and for your rating. We appreciate it. Best regards Graham Scott Inland Chevrolet

Small town welcome without the big city hype

by from Menifee, Ca |

We were blown away with the service our sales team gave us. They were detailed and thorough. They took time to explain everything from the start to finish. They went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied customers. We give Chris Senior and John Alvarez an A+ for a job well done on our internet purchase. This dealership has a small town hospitality without the big city hype.

May 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review and for giving us such a great rating. Best regards Graham Scott Marketing Director

Small town welcome without the big city hype