Haselden Brothers Inc

Service 888-471-8320 Service 888-471-8320

Dependable Service Since 1938

Pleased Customer

by from Georgetown, SC |

I am once again very pleased with my new car from Haselden Brothers Ford. I have always enjoyed working with this team of experts for purchases, repairs, and maintenance. They always strive to exceed the customer's expectations with a smile and helpful hand. Everyone I have worked with at Haselden Brothers Ford has gone out of their way to assist me whenever I have needed them. I would (and do) recommend them to anyone in the market looking for a new car and/or excellent service. They have always worked within my budget, and most recently worked with my husband on surprising me with my new car.

Honest and Friendly

by from Myrtle Beach, SC |

I just moved to Myrtle Beach and was trying to buy a new F-150. I did not want to be involved in the high pressure intense sales environment, so I tried to find something a little more low key. Haselden Bros was awesome. It took me 3 months to buy a car, and not once did they make me feel pressured to make a decision quickly. I would definitely recommend them for sales and service, and I will be going back. . . . . it's about 35 minutes SW of Conway. Oh yea and there were no fees. . . The price we negotiated was what I walked out paying!

Great Service

by from Georgetown, SC |

I've been buying everything I own from Haselden Bros for 25 years. Works trucks and personal cars. Honest and fair people whenever I purchase and have repair/service work done. Definitely Recommend.