John Thornton Chevrolet

1971 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

Scheduled Service

by from lithia springs, ga |

My vehicle was scheduled for service recently for the recalls, and my vehicle was dropped off about 8 am and it was not finished at 3pm. Call to check on vehicle no answer at the service department. When asked what took so long no one knows anything.

Top Notch Dealer

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Top Notch Service and Sales. I will only buy and service my vehicles here! Great people are the foundation of this dealership, and the service I received was a bonus. True professionals!

Great service

by from Douglasville Ga |

I always have a good experience at Thornton. They never try to fix stuff that isn't broken or make me pay more than I should. I have never had a bad experience there. I have been going there for 12-14 yrs now.

Great Ex[erience

by from Atlanta, GA |

This is the best experience I have had in buying a car - very straight forward, sales associates and sales management were outstanding! Very enjoyable experience!

Great buying experience!

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

The customer service was excellent! After making contact with the dealership I was engaged immediately and was given very accommodating attention throughout the entire buying process.

Great Service

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

I had a scheduled appointment for an oil change which I showed up for early. Service reps wasted no time and were able to get my vehicle in for service quickly and completed my service much quicker than I had expected. As Always Thornton Chevrolet had a nice display of vehicles which kept me and my kids entertained while we waited. Everyone is always friendly and quick to offer assistance. As long as none of this ever changes Thornton Chevrolet will always be my choice for maintenance on my Camaro.

Always The Best

by from Lithis Springs, GA |

I stopped by after my GPS got stuck on my way home from work. Brad is who I usually work with in the service department. It was almost closing time, so he made arrangements for me to drop it by in the morning to have it looked at. I did just that, and he was very helpful. Car was ready by noon, and they gave me a car to drive so I could go on to work while they looked at mine. Great Service as always!!

Hassle-free service

by from Marietta, GA |

Every one was very nice to deal with and kept me informed about what was going on with my car. The man at the Thornton reception desk made sure I was taken care of and arranged for rental car company to pick me up, told me what to expect at the rental agency and assured me Chevrolet would pay for rental while recall work was done. So hassle free - thank you!

oil change

by from Lithia Springs, Georgia |

Could have been a bit quicker. 3 hours on a Monday morning a bit much for an oil change. But otherwise good.

Great Service and Wonderful Personel

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

We worked a lot with Joe, and it was an absolute pleasure working with him. I will highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to ask for Joe.