John Thornton Chevrolet

1971 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

My experience with John Thornton Chevrolet

by from Marietta, Georgia |

My recent transaction with John Thornton Chevrolet was a very pleasant one. My purchase included everyone from the owner, his staff and sales, and service. I would not hesitate to recommend and purchase additional vehicles from Thornton Chevrolet.

Excellent dealership experience

by from Douglas Co., Georgia |

Everyone was super friendly and kind; very understanding and patient. It was a really cold day and our salesperson, Jean, was pleasant and happy to help us with our test drives and ultimate purchase of my 2014 Impala.

Very good people to deal with

by from Fairburn, Ga. |

The salesman took the time to make sure I got the truck and deal I wanted.

Great Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

I am impressed with the service and attention at John Thornton. I attempted to get work done at a non-GM shop and was quite disappointed. I will continue to come here. Staff is so very personable, facility well maintained and any questions about my vehicle are answered and explained with professional knowledge

Excellent service throughout every department

by from Lithia Springs, Ga |

I have been a John Thornton Chevrolet customer since 1994 simply because of the excellent treatment I have received whether purchasing a vehicle or having one serviced. Every member of this dealership gets the fact that great customer service builds lasting relationships. I recommend Thornton Chevrolet to everyone.

Awesome dealership!!!

by from Douglasville, Ga |

Before I purchased my car from John Thornton I actually went to another dealership. The other dealership was very unprofessional. the rep that was helping me knew very little information about the car i wanted. The biggest problem was the price point changed from what we agreed on when I came back a few days later and would not go back to what we agreed on. Thank god I walked away and went to John Thornton because with Thornton they were very straight forward no hidden fees, they didnt try to make a profit on the backend, and I felt like they treated me like family not another sale. Definitely would recommend going to John Thornton before anyone else

Recall repair work

by from Douglasville, Ga |

Brought the HHR Tuesday after 4:oopm for Wednesday recall of ignition switch. Was called the same evening with the work completed. This really made things easier for me, as I didn't have to arrange a ride to Thornton on Wednesday. Thanks for the prompt service repair.

Scheduled Service

by from lithia springs, ga |

My vehicle was scheduled for service recently for the recalls, and my vehicle was dropped off about 8 am and it was not finished at 3pm. Call to check on vehicle no answer at the service department. When asked what took so long no one knows anything.

Top Notch Dealer

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Top Notch Service and Sales. I will only buy and service my vehicles here! Great people are the foundation of this dealership, and the service I received was a bonus. True professionals!

Great service

by from Douglasville Ga |

I always have a good experience at Thornton. They never try to fix stuff that isn't broken or make me pay more than I should. I have never had a bad experience there. I have been going there for 12-14 yrs now.