John Thornton Chevrolet

1971 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

Awesome dealership!!!

by from Douglasville, Ga |

Before I purchased my car from John Thornton I actually went to another dealership. The other dealership was very unprofessional. the rep that was helping me knew very little information about the car i wanted. The biggest problem was the price point changed from what we agreed on when I came back a few days later and would not go back to what we agreed on. Thank god I walked away and went to John Thornton because with Thornton they were very straight forward no hidden fees, they didnt try to make a profit on the backend, and I felt like they treated me like family not another sale. Definitely would recommend going to John Thornton before anyone else

Recall repair work

by from Douglasville, Ga |

Brought the HHR Tuesday after 4:oopm for Wednesday recall of ignition switch. Was called the same evening with the work completed. This really made things easier for me, as I didn't have to arrange a ride to Thornton on Wednesday. Thanks for the prompt service repair.

Scheduled Service

by from lithia springs, ga |

My vehicle was scheduled for service recently for the recalls, and my vehicle was dropped off about 8 am and it was not finished at 3pm. Call to check on vehicle no answer at the service department. When asked what took so long no one knows anything.

Top Notch Dealer

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Top Notch Service and Sales. I will only buy and service my vehicles here! Great people are the foundation of this dealership, and the service I received was a bonus. True professionals!

Great service

by from Douglasville Ga |

I always have a good experience at Thornton. They never try to fix stuff that isn't broken or make me pay more than I should. I have never had a bad experience there. I have been going there for 12-14 yrs now.

Great Ex[erience

by from Atlanta, GA |

This is the best experience I have had in buying a car - very straight forward, sales associates and sales management were outstanding! Very enjoyable experience!

Great buying experience!

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

The customer service was excellent! After making contact with the dealership I was engaged immediately and was given very accommodating attention throughout the entire buying process.

Great Service

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

I had a scheduled appointment for an oil change which I showed up for early. Service reps wasted no time and were able to get my vehicle in for service quickly and completed my service much quicker than I had expected. As Always Thornton Chevrolet had a nice display of vehicles which kept me and my kids entertained while we waited. Everyone is always friendly and quick to offer assistance. As long as none of this ever changes Thornton Chevrolet will always be my choice for maintenance on my Camaro.

Always The Best

by from Lithis Springs, GA |

I stopped by after my GPS got stuck on my way home from work. Brad is who I usually work with in the service department. It was almost closing time, so he made arrangements for me to drop it by in the morning to have it looked at. I did just that, and he was very helpful. Car was ready by noon, and they gave me a car to drive so I could go on to work while they looked at mine. Great Service as always!!

Hassle-free service

by from Marietta, GA |

Every one was very nice to deal with and kept me informed about what was going on with my car. The man at the Thornton reception desk made sure I was taken care of and arranged for rental car company to pick me up, told me what to expect at the rental agency and assured me Chevrolet would pay for rental while recall work was done. So hassle free - thank you!