John Thornton Chevrolet

1971 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

Hassle-free service

by from Marietta, GA |

Every one was very nice to deal with and kept me informed about what was going on with my car. The man at the Thornton reception desk made sure I was taken care of and arranged for rental car company to pick me up, told me what to expect at the rental agency and assured me Chevrolet would pay for rental while recall work was done. So hassle free - thank you!

oil change

by from Lithia Springs, Georgia |

Could have been a bit quicker. 3 hours on a Monday morning a bit much for an oil change. But otherwise good.

Great Service and Wonderful Personel

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

We worked a lot with Joe, and it was an absolute pleasure working with him. I will highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to ask for Joe.

Great services

by from Lithia Springs GA |

Went in for regular maintanance and a widow problem was surprised they could get me in originally they said the following week but done it in the same day. Great costermer service

Excellent service, super clean facility & friendly

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

staff was very friendly; greeted me with a smile when I walked in the door and the wait was minimal! Definitely found a lifetime customer!!!

Top of the Line Car Dealership...Great Staff

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

We purchased the 2015 Tahoe from Thornton Chevrolet and we love our new Tahoe. Trey Dettmering was great with assisting us with the purchase. Bray Yerta, who works in Service, also assisted us with the purchase. We can not say enough great things about Thornton Chevrolet. Once again we are please that Thornton Chevrolet helped us with the purchase of our new Tahoe. Thanks so much.

Thornton Chevrolet

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

Dan Battle is a complete professional. Thornton is first class all the way around. Dave Taylor, Ash Sidik, Dan Battle, all A-players.

Great Salesman

by from Douglasville, GA |

I don't usually respond to reviews; however, with such great service provided to us, I had to submit this review. I had never visited the dealership before and did not have any referrals to this dealership so I wasn't sure what to expect. However, we were treated like all customers should be treated. Steve provided excellent service the entire time while we were there. We could not have asked for anything more.

Great Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

terrance hill displayed an exceptional amount of professional and he earned my trust. I would recommend family and friends to this dealership.

Great service

by from Douglasville, GA |

Everyone I have dealt with has done everything possible to ensure the purchase of my car and the subsequent trips to the service department have been first rate. I would like to commend my salesman, Mr Myrick, the manager, Mr Boyd, and Allen in the service department. This has been my first experience with John Thornton but it will not be my last. I look forward to future purchases and service from your excellent team!