John Thornton Chevrolet

1971 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

Explanation of services

by from Powder Springs, Ga. |

The professionals at John Thornton Chevrolet explained everything to us. They took care of our needs. We will maintain our car at Thornton Chevrolet.

Great experience - highly recommended

by from Wilmington, NC |

Terrance Hill was the best. I have never had a sales person that thorough. I would recommend him and John Thornton Chevy!!!

Recall Check

by from Villa Rica GA |

Once I was actually able to get through to service department (I tried 3 times over 2 days), it went smoothly. I arrived a bit early, but the rep Brad got me in right away and back on my way. Very smooth appointment.

Great Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

I have always been pleased with John Thornton Chevrolet. They never seem to disappoint with their service and customer satisfaction. I have already recommended them to several GM owner friends.

John Thornton Chevrolet

by from Lithia Springs, Ga. |

I have always been satisfied with the service I get. Bryan my service consultant has always taken care of my auto needs. All the guys in the service department are great!!!!

Another great experience

by from Atlanta, Ga |

As usual, my experience was top notch. I called Jarod a day earlier and told him i'd be coming in for my scheduled service. I was met with a smile and a handshake from Jarod and Chris in the service department and from Billy on the showroom. I was taking my truck in because of a strong smell of fumes in the truck when idling for any short period of time. There was also an unusual leak that Jarod and/or the mechanics noticed and Jarond seemed very concerned with, so I was given a loaner and my truck was kept overnight so that the head mechanic could take a look. Both the fumes (a crack in my manifold) and the leak (transmission fluid) were fixed and covered by my warranties! My only negative remark does not reflect in any way on the dealership: and that is that my seat lumbar support which already required service once before, was not covered under warranty when it broke this time. Jarod could not have been any more polite when he told me and I could hear the sincere regret in his voice. I swear, I feel like everyone at John Thornton Chevy treats me like a family member.

Love my 2015 Tahoe!

by from Leesburg, GA |

Thank you! You have a wonderful dealership and everything was done so professional. The customer service was fantastic. I love my new Tahoe and it was well worth the drive. I will most definitely pass your name along. You make buying a new vehicle a great experience and no long waits. The staff (Matt & Terrence) knew exactly what to do and that makes everything go so smoothly. Could'nt have gotten a better deal or service anywhere else.

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Everyone was very professional and courteous to me and my wife. Very determined to make sure I was completely satisfied. I am a new lifetime customer! Steve and Terrence are top notch professionals!

Great sales staff and nice facilities

by from Lithia Springs, Ga. |

I purchased a truck in 2008 from John Thornton and was very pleased with that truck as well as the entire sales staff. The whole reason I came back again. They treat you like family and never pressure you into anything. My salesman Bill sends me cards during the Holidays... Great trucks and great service. I do have a friend that her dad owns Hardy Chevrolet and could have possibly gotten a better deal, but could not bring myself to change dealers. She even asked me after I purchased, why did I not call her. Keep up the good work and I will be back in another 5-6 years.

Thornton Chevrolet the best GM dealership anywhere

by from Lithia Springs, Ga. |

My experience at Thornton Chevrolet has always been a great experience. Bryan and all the guys in the service department have always taken care of my vehicle needs. In all the many, many years that I have been doing business at Thornton Chevrolet I have never been disappointed. Bryan has always made sure that any vehicle need I have he has gone above and beyond to see that it was taken care of. The service department at Thornton Chevrolet is the only place I take my vehicles. No one has ever even raised the hood on my vehicles, including myself!