John Thornton Chevrolet

1971 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

John Thornton Chevrolet

by from Lithia Springs, Ga. |

I have always been satisfied with the service I get. Bryan my service consultant has always taken care of my auto needs. All the guys in the service department are great!!!!

Another great experience

by from Atlanta, Ga |

As usual, my experience was top notch. I called Jarod a day earlier and told him i'd be coming in for my scheduled service. I was met with a smile and a handshake from Jarod and Chris in the service department and from Billy on the showroom. I was taking my truck in because of a strong smell of fumes in the truck when idling for any short period of time. There was also an unusual leak that Jarod and/or the mechanics noticed and Jarond seemed very concerned with, so I was given a loaner and my truck was kept overnight so that the head mechanic could take a look. Both the fumes (a crack in my manifold) and the leak (transmission fluid) were fixed and covered by my warranties! My only negative remark does not reflect in any way on the dealership: and that is that my seat lumbar support which already required service once before, was not covered under warranty when it broke this time. Jarod could not have been any more polite when he told me and I could hear the sincere regret in his voice. I swear, I feel like everyone at John Thornton Chevy treats me like a family member.

Love my 2015 Tahoe!

by from Leesburg, GA |

Thank you! You have a wonderful dealership and everything was done so professional. The customer service was fantastic. I love my new Tahoe and it was well worth the drive. I will most definitely pass your name along. You make buying a new vehicle a great experience and no long waits. The staff (Matt & Terrence) knew exactly what to do and that makes everything go so smoothly. Could'nt have gotten a better deal or service anywhere else.

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Everyone was very professional and courteous to me and my wife. Very determined to make sure I was completely satisfied. I am a new lifetime customer! Steve and Terrence are top notch professionals!

Great sales staff and nice facilities

by from Lithia Springs, Ga. |

I purchased a truck in 2008 from John Thornton and was very pleased with that truck as well as the entire sales staff. The whole reason I came back again. They treat you like family and never pressure you into anything. My salesman Bill sends me cards during the Holidays... Great trucks and great service. I do have a friend that her dad owns Hardy Chevrolet and could have possibly gotten a better deal, but could not bring myself to change dealers. She even asked me after I purchased, why did I not call her. Keep up the good work and I will be back in another 5-6 years.

Thornton Chevrolet the best GM dealership anywhere

by from Lithia Springs, Ga. |

My experience at Thornton Chevrolet has always been a great experience. Bryan and all the guys in the service department have always taken care of my vehicle needs. In all the many, many years that I have been doing business at Thornton Chevrolet I have never been disappointed. Bryan has always made sure that any vehicle need I have he has gone above and beyond to see that it was taken care of. The service department at Thornton Chevrolet is the only place I take my vehicles. No one has ever even raised the hood on my vehicles, including myself!

Great Service!

by from Bremen, Ga |

Couldn't be happier with my experience every time we come to John Thornton Chevrolet for service or to buy a vehicle. Mark Fulton in Service helped us this last time that we had to bring our equinox in for a recall on the temperature blend door breaking and he told us before hand that he might have to keep our car overnight but he had our car back to us the same day. He also kept us updated throughout the day. Also, have to say we have been dealing with Brad in service for years now and every time we see him he is as nice as can be and is always more than willing to help us with whatever we need. It's nice to see the same people every time you come in for service because it makes you feel confident that you can trust them. We are about an hour away from the dealership and there are closer Chevrolet dealerships to us but we have been to those. None of them compare to John Thornton Chevrolet and we make sure to let people know that when friends/family are looking for service or to buy a vehicle. A dealership who stands behind what they sell you means a lot.

Great service

by from Atlanta,GA |

Byron is great and always works hard to make sure that the work is completed in a timely fashion, . Also you guys have a very comfortable waiting area.

VERY HAPPY. Great place to buy a truck no pressure

by from Douglasville, Ga |

My salesman worked extremely hard in finding exactly what I wanted. Jim Dekosta was my salesman he worked for 7 days we looked at endless amount of trucks until we found the perfect one. I can not put into words how impress I was with his determination on helping me find the perfect truck. Thanks Jim.. I am very happy.

Great service and care

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

My experience has always been met with the most professional and excellent service. So, hats off to John Thornton Chevrolet and staff. Thank you all.