John Thornton Chevrolet

1971 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

Thornton Chevrolet the best GM dealership anywhere

by from Lithia Springs, Ga. |

My experience at Thornton Chevrolet has always been a great experience. Bryan and all the guys in the service department have always taken care of my vehicle needs. In all the many, many years that I have been doing business at Thornton Chevrolet I have never been disappointed. Bryan has always made sure that any vehicle need I have he has gone above and beyond to see that it was taken care of. The service department at Thornton Chevrolet is the only place I take my vehicles. No one has ever even raised the hood on my vehicles, including myself!

Great Service!

by from Bremen, Ga |

Couldn't be happier with my experience every time we come to John Thornton Chevrolet for service or to buy a vehicle. Mark Fulton in Service helped us this last time that we had to bring our equinox in for a recall on the temperature blend door breaking and he told us before hand that he might have to keep our car overnight but he had our car back to us the same day. He also kept us updated throughout the day. Also, have to say we have been dealing with Brad in service for years now and every time we see him he is as nice as can be and is always more than willing to help us with whatever we need. It's nice to see the same people every time you come in for service because it makes you feel confident that you can trust them. We are about an hour away from the dealership and there are closer Chevrolet dealerships to us but we have been to those. None of them compare to John Thornton Chevrolet and we make sure to let people know that when friends/family are looking for service or to buy a vehicle. A dealership who stands behind what they sell you means a lot.

Great service

by from Atlanta,GA |

Byron is great and always works hard to make sure that the work is completed in a timely fashion, . Also you guys have a very comfortable waiting area.

VERY HAPPY. Great place to buy a truck no pressure

by from Douglasville, Ga |

My salesman worked extremely hard in finding exactly what I wanted. Jim Dekosta was my salesman he worked for 7 days we looked at endless amount of trucks until we found the perfect one. I can not put into words how impress I was with his determination on helping me find the perfect truck. Thanks Jim.. I am very happy.

Great service and care

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

My experience has always been met with the most professional and excellent service. So, hats off to John Thornton Chevrolet and staff. Thank you all.

Great Service!

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

Friendly, fast and helpful! -- The only thing I wish was...they had tables so I could work. Hard to use a laptop on your lap... every though its called a laptop :)

Quick, Efficient, Courteous, and Knowledgeable!

by from Austell, Ga |

They were extremely courteous and did their jobs quickly and efficiently! I was very impressed, and I will definitely be returning if I have any more issues with my vehicle. I am rather impressed.

Simply THE BEST!!!

by from Lithia Springs, GA |

I have been a return customer for many years with JT Chevy! I love the folks working and this time had a tag team of assistance with Jim and Terrence. I have had a terrible week, and both gentleman along with the behind the scenes Sales/Finance staff made this experience so wonderful!! TY to anyone who had a part in it.

Great service

by from Douglasville, GA |

Steve was very helpful. I was looking to move out of my '02 Avalanche into something with better MPG but still leave me storage room for all of my firefighting equipment. Also I have a 2 month old baby and my wife is also talking about adding on. The traverse he helped guide me to works well and leaves plenty of room for gear and family expansion. Not to mention nearly doubling my gas mileage.

Great dealer to work with

by from Lithia Springs GA |

The experience was top notch. My rep Mike Bryant was the best sales person I have ever dealt with. He gets the highest marks for his honesty and willingness to work with me considering my situation coming into the dealership. The entire staff did an excellent job making me feel welcome and working with me to get a deal done. Please let Mike know how much I really appreciate his work.