John Thornton Chevrolet

1971 Thornton Rd, Lithia Springs, GA 30122

great service by the service department

by from lithia springs, ga |

Brad Yearta went above abd beyond his duties. He was very helpful and understanding to the problem I was experiencing with my car.

Perfect dealership.....

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Found the truck I wanted on line (auto trader) and contacted Matt Gray, offered a price I was happy with and I came to the dealership (traveled over 100 miles for this dealership and fond it was well worth the trip) Matt put me in contact with Joe Adams, Joe took a lot of time with me and went over everything. Great experience. What I found most gratifying was the one on one time, I was never rushed and it was all about me (selfish maybe) but when I spend that kind of money it was important to me. Joe and Matt both were great, put the accessories on that I wanted, the truck was clean with a full tank of fuel. My wife and I both were very happy and will recommend this dealership to anyone. It is worth the trip!

Great Experience During First Car Purchase

by from Atlanta, GA |

Terrance was very accommodating; he and his manager worked with me in every aspect. We didn't feel encroached upon once entering the dealership. They made my first purchase a great experience.

Great, Above and Beyond Expectations Service

by from Fayetteville, GA |

I had a road hazard tire blowout on the new Impala I'd had less than one week. I did not purchase road hazard coverage and expected to pay all of the expense; I was mainly hoping that they could find a matching tire and replace it that day. To my surprise, they were able to replace the tire later that day and gave me a loaner vehicle to get to work in, all at no cost to me - way, way beyond what I expected and could hope for.

Another great experience

by from Buchanan, GA |

We have done business with Thornton Chevrolet for over 25 years and we will continue to do business with them in the future. We love the family atmosphere they provide to their customers. They are a class act all the way!!

Great all around experience

by from Lithia Springs,Ga. |

It was great Joe, Jim, and Ash were great you have 3 great men and they will go out of there way to make sure that you are taking care of. Thanks for everything yall did

Vehicle Purchase

by from Lithia Springs, Georgia |

Purchasing a vehicle through the Thornton Chevrolet staff has always been a pleasurable experience and it was very much so this time. The staff is very knowledgeable and was there to help us get the vehicle we wanted. I would recommend Thornton Chevrolet, Joe Adams, and Dan Battle to anyone.

great place

by from Douglasville, Ga. |

Always nice and friendly. Very clean. Quick. Knowledgeable Recommend them to everybody. My salesman is super nice We have bought several cars from them. Will buy another from Thornton

Great

by from Lithia Springs ga |

Terrance Hill was our salesman and has been the perfect Christian Gentleman during our buying and after. He was there when I came in for the problem with my car. He walked me to the car when I was ready to go. If all your salesmen or women are as helpful and caring as he, then you will always do well in your business. Ms. Noles

Purchase Experience

by from Fayetteville, GA |

This was the eighth new vehicle purchase I've made at John Thornton Chevrolet since 2005, all with the assistance of the same salesman, Bill Adkison. The transaction was handled efficiently, and I recieved my new registration from the county tag office in less than two weeks. This dealership appreciates repeat customers, and I fully expect to continue at Thornton for future vehicles as well as service.