Maxie Price Chevrolet

3600 Hwy 78, Loganville, GA 30052

Lynn Stevens is the MAN!

by from Monroe GA |

I'm so glad I came in to Maxie Price today! Lynn promptly met me by the used cars to help with the process. He had such a positive contagious attitude. After test-driving the 2009 Chevy Cobalt; he did not intimidate or pressure me. Lynn made me feel very comfortable and confident in my decision-making. Him and Ken were able to work a reasonable price for me to get me driving my new car today. LYNN DIDN'T JUST SELL ME A CAR. HE HELPED ME BUY WHAT I WANTED! Thanks!

Excellent service from Dinea

by from Loganville, ga |

From beginning to end she was awesome, Dinea was patient and met all my car buying needs. I had an overall awesome experience and left with a beautiful 2014 Malibu.

Maxie Price is awesome!

by from loganville. GA |

I have never seen a better buying process. ............ simply the best. I bought a used 1999 corvette. I didn't know we're to start trying to find a car. Stopped by Maxie and my search ended there. Trisha and Duane got me through the process....... explained everything.... found me a car. ...... took my trade in........ finance my loan. ...... and got me into the finest pre owned vehicle I have ever seen. ....ever. I'm still shocked at the efficiency of the whole process. I can't say enough....thank you Maxie and staff.

Poor management and service department

by from Covington, GA |

I would not recommend buying a used vehicle from Maxi Price. I bought a GMC certified 2010 Chevrolet Traverse three months a go and having nothing but trouble with it. Thanks God I bought a extended warranty with this vehicle. The vehicle pulls to the left and they are claiming nothing is wrong with it. But when you read about this problem the steering box needs to be replaced. The transmission went out on it last month and they had to rebuild it. The radio will not turn off when you exit the vehicle and they have not fixed it. Now my Traverse is back at Maxie Price because the check engine light is on, they claimed the spark plugs need to be replaced after hearing a knocking sound in the engine. Plus they refused to fix the pulling to the left problem. I wish I never bought this vehicle from them after I put down $10,000 down as a down payment. Oh yeah the management or the staff will not call you back after leaving them messages.

Driving my dream car

by from Elberton Ga |

I just cant believe this I work seven days a week the second shift and I meet this guy name Rev and we got to talking about cars and he told me he worked at Maxie Price chevrolet and I told him I loved the new Camaro so we talked and one day he called me about a 2011 silver camaro some one traded in on a corvette and I just started on my vacation for the christmas holidays he said the car would not be there for long because of the condition the low miles and the 24" wheels it was a one of a kind camaro he asked me where I was and he brought the car to me and we drove the car in the cold and the rain two days before christmas it was about 7 o clock and he told me to come back to the dealership to do the paperwork and I asked him what time do they close and he told me when the last customer leave.while we were looking at the car he called his manager and told them what we were doing to make a long story short we got to the dealership about 9:30 and we were the only one's there C W Ken Duane and David and we laughed and talked and had a great time we did not leave till after 11:00 Thanks Rev and you guy's at Maxie Price!

The best christmas ever!

by from Stone Mountain Ga |

My husband and I came to Maxie price Chevrolet to look at some car's as soon as we got out of the car we met Rev.he showed us several car's but because of my credit we could not get the car we looked at so we went through the process and I really did not think I would get a car so we left, the very next day Rev called to thank us for coming I and asked if I could fax over my last check stub and I did,.I did not hear anything else from Rev or the dealership but around 8 o clock christmas eve night I heard the doorbell and when I answered to my surprise there was Rev at my front door with the keys to a brand new 2015 malibu with this big red bow on the top of it I just started crying Rev and my husband gave me the first brand new car I ever owned thank you Rev and Freddy and Ken and all of you at Maxie Price Chevrolet

Alan & Melody Atkinson

by from Monroe, Ga. |

Wanted to say that when we noticed that the tailgate liner of our new truck was missing Joe Mariscal ask for our key and had it installed while we waited. Joe is a 10 Plus. Joe thank you for assisting us with everything we needed that day! Thank you Maxi Jr. for having such a Great Staff at your Dealership. Everyone at Maxi Price Chevrolet have a Wonderful Christmas and safe holidays. We love you Guys!

Atif muhammad is excellent

by from Loganville, Ga |

I am in the market for a pre-owned pickup truck. I decided to stop by and visit Maxie Price. I was introduced to Atif Muhammad. Atif has been very patient working within my strict budget. He has gone well above the call of duty to help me find the right Silverado to fit my needs. I highly recommend if you are in the market for any car new or used, go to Maxie Price and ask for Atif. He has not only made my buying experience the best Ive ever had, but I feel like ive made a good friend too. Thank you again Atif

Mr. Alan Atkinson and Wife

by from Monroe, Ga. 30656 |

We love that Maxi Jr. checked to make sure our deal would be done and that we were happy. Mr. Maxi Jr. please never change. The way you were with us was a perfect 10. Our salesman Brian Howard was a perfect 10 as well. Ken a part time salesman is a perfect 10. Never change we love you all!!!

Maxie Price Chevrolet responded to this review

December 22, 2014

Thank you!

2014 Chevy Cruse

by from Duluth,Ga |

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruse,my first car, from Lynn Stevens, who is a family friend. From the time I walked in until the time I left I had a WONDERFUL experience. All of the salespersons were friendly and helpful and encouraged my purchase. I laughed just about the whole time I was there which made my anxiety of doing a big purchase go away. I absolutely love my car, Chad . I appreciate Uncle Lynn and the Maxie Price team for the experience and will be a very loyal customer!!!

Maxie Price Chevrolet responded to this review

December 22, 2014

Glad we made car buying so worry-free.