Maxie Price Chevrolet

3600 Hwy 78, Loganville, GA 30052

Alan & Melody Atkinson

by from Monroe, Ga. |

Wanted to say that when we noticed that the tailgate liner of our new truck was missing Joe Mariscal ask for our key and had it installed while we waited. Joe is a 10 Plus. Joe thank you for assisting us with everything we needed that day! Thank you Maxi Jr. for having such a Great Staff at your Dealership. Everyone at Maxi Price Chevrolet have a Wonderful Christmas and safe holidays. We love you Guys!

Atif muhammad is excellent

by from Loganville, Ga |

I am in the market for a pre-owned pickup truck. I decided to stop by and visit Maxie Price. I was introduced to Atif Muhammad. Atif has been very patient working within my strict budget. He has gone well above the call of duty to help me find the right Silverado to fit my needs. I highly recommend if you are in the market for any car new or used, go to Maxie Price and ask for Atif. He has not only made my buying experience the best Ive ever had, but I feel like ive made a good friend too. Thank you again Atif

Mr. Alan Atkinson and Wife

by from Monroe, Ga. 30656 |

We love that Maxi Jr. checked to make sure our deal would be done and that we were happy. Mr. Maxi Jr. please never change. The way you were with us was a perfect 10. Our salesman Brian Howard was a perfect 10 as well. Ken a part time salesman is a perfect 10. Never change we love you all!!!

Thank you!

2014 Chevy Cruse

by from Duluth,Ga |

I purchased a 2014 Chevy Cruse,my first car, from Lynn Stevens, who is a family friend. From the time I walked in until the time I left I had a WONDERFUL experience. All of the salespersons were friendly and helpful and encouraged my purchase. I laughed just about the whole time I was there which made my anxiety of doing a big purchase go away. I absolutely love my car, Chad . I appreciate Uncle Lynn and the Maxie Price team for the experience and will be a very loyal customer!!!

December 22, 2014

Glad we made car buying so worry-free.

maxie price

by from Monroe Georgia 30655 |

Iam completely satisfied. Mr Lynn Stevens and Rev. Peek did all they could to get me in my new vehicle.They bent over backward just to satisfy me and I want to thank them a lot.

Thank you.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER! A+++++++

by from Winder, GA |

I recently purchased a new Chevrolet Silverado from Maxie Price. Dinah was my sales person and she was wonderful. Everyone at this dealership made a point to introduce themselves and offer help throughout this process. I am so impressed with their service. I have been using Mark in the service department for all of my repairs for a while and I am so glad I decided to buy my new truck here. Thank you for making this dreaded experience turn out so great. I will be back!!!

November 11, 2014

Thank you for the good word! We can't wait to see you again!

amazing timeż

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

Wow where to start. For days ive been visiting dealerships and given the shaft. No one wanted to listen or care about my situation. Then I went to Maxie Price Chevrolet. I met Lynn Stevens (my car salesmen). He listen to my situation and put a lot of care and work into finding me what i was looking for at the price I was looking for. He was able to find me the truck of my dreams and make it happen. If it wasnt for him I would still be driving an ol beater. Because of my experience at Maxie Price and having a salesman like Lynn Stevens i would recommend everyone to go there and ask for Lynn. Big thanks to Lynn Stevens and the staff at Maxie Price Chevrolet for helping me and my family's dreams become a reality. We are exceptionally happy.

November 3, 2014

Happy that Lynn could help you out!

Great Sales Guy !!!

by from Georgia |

Great experience with my sales guy Thaddeus he is very knowledgeable and know the product I was very hesitate on buying from Maxie Price but I put faith in my sales guy to turn my bad experience with Maxie Price in past to see if it has changed I will only buy a car from Thaddeus ..Only salesperson that knows what he is doing in that dealership..

November 3, 2014

Thank you for giving us a second chance. We're that Thaddeus was able to help you.

The best customer service

by from Covington GA |

I have purchased a vehicle from them in the past and was beyond satisfied. Mark Wilson in the service department is top notch. He has never tried to sell me something I did not need for my car and always takes great care of me. When I was in the market for another car I knew there was no other dealership I wanted to buy from. I found a used car that interested me and looked at it after the dealership was closed. The next day I made an appointment with sales rep Dinah Worley. She was very professional, polite, and great to deal with. We test drove the car and knew I wanted to make an offer. I was short on time and explained to Dinah that I had prior commitments. Dinah promised me that if a deal was made I would be driving my new vehicle to my commitment. I had did my research on the vehicle and the price of similar cars in the area. Negotiations was a breeze and the deal was made. She was very straight forward and a pleasure to work with. I got the price I wanted and the financing was great. If your in the market for a new or used car stop by Maxi Price and check out their selection. Ask for Dinah you won't be disappointed.

November 4, 2014

We're glad that Dinah was able to get you the vehicle you wanted!

I love this truck!

by from Athens, Georgia |

I just bought a new 2014 Silverado and I am in love. This is a great truck and although it took some time with my past credit, Clif got me done. He is a Vet and I will never buy another vehicle from anyone else. GO see him and tell him Brad says hello!

October 7, 2014

Thank you for the recommendation!