Maxie Price Chevrolet

3600 Hwy 78, Loganville, GA 30052

New 866-396-6642
Used 866-513-5765
Service 866-694-5821

Come see why Maxie Price is the sales leader in the Atlanta Market!!!

Great Service from Maxie Price

by from Loganville,Ga |

Matt has been a great salesman very attentive to my preferences and worked extremely hard over the course of 3 days to meet my every need. We would absolutely consider going back to Maxie Price for any future purchases. Thank You.

Very Professional Sales Associate

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

I came in looking to purchase a car. Bobbie Maranto was my sale associate. She was very helpful, courteous, and had great product knowledge. She listened to what I wanted and got me exactly what I wanted. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family for future purchases. Thank you Bobbie!

Very courteous and professional

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Being a first time car buyer, I didn't know what to look for in a car. Bobbie Maranto was my sales associate and did a excellent job listening to what I wanted in a vehicle. She was very professional, courteous, and she had great product knowledge. I will recommend her to any of my friends or family looking for a car. Thank you Bobbie!!

Great place

by from Rome, ga |

Recently there to look and bought a great used car. Clif was very helpful & listened to what we needed.

Clif is the best!

by from Woodstock, ga |

Went to buy a car for my daughter. Clif was very helpful and took the time to find us just what we were looking for. Will definitely go back to him.

Great Service From the Whole Team

by from Lithia Springs Ga |

I went with a trade that I was upside down in and they helped me get out of it lowered my interest and got me a payment that I'm comfortable with!!!! Thaddeus was the sales man that sold me the 2014 Silverado that I love and Mike Wally worked with the loan department to get me a great deal!!! Go see them at Maxie Price they work together as a great team and they'll get you in the new car and truck that you want!!!

Super Service!!!!

by from Lithia Springs |

I went and bought a 2014 Silverado Saturday and my grandma went today and bought one too this place is amazing!!! They made the car buying experience great!!! Thanks Thaddeus for being a great salesman and Wally for making the deal happen and everyone else who worked with us yall did a great job working together as a great team!!! Best car buying experience!!!

LOVABLE LATONYA

by from Conyers,Ga |

I purchased a 2014 Cruze from Latonya. The purchase was easy and hassle free. Im in love with my new car! I recommend this dealership and be sure to ask for Latonya.

Great car buying experience.

by from Covington, GA |

My experience with Maxie Price was great. Dexter was very helpful with making sure I got the exact truck I was looking for. Everyone else I encountered at the dealership was very nice and helpful.

Dexter the best salesman

by from Atlanta Ga |

my experience here is great ask for Dexter a great salesman.....

Easy Experience buying a used Volt

by from Auburn,GA |

I found a 2012 Chevy Volt on the Maxie Price web site for a very good price. After a few e-mails, I went to the dealership and closed a deal that worked for me and the dealer. The sales staff and the finance staff were all professional, pleasant and fair. I had my 9 year old son with me and even the staff not involved in my deal went out of their way to make him feel comfortable, offering snacks and drinks. I would recommend Maxie Price to others.