Maxie Price Chevrolet

3600 Hwy 78, Loganville, GA 30052

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER! A+++++++

by from Winder, GA |

I recently purchased a new Chevrolet Silverado from Maxie Price. Dinah was my sales person and she was wonderful. Everyone at this dealership made a point to introduce themselves and offer help throughout this process. I am so impressed with their service. I have been using Mark in the service department for all of my repairs for a while and I am so glad I decided to buy my new truck here. Thank you for making this dreaded experience turn out so great. I will be back!!!

Maxie Price Chevrolet responded to this review

November 11, 2014

Thank you for the good word! We can't wait to see you again!

Superior Service!

by from Snellville, GA |

I didn't make and appointment, as I normally do, however I was immediately acknowledged and the service representative was on point. We discussed my current request and the service representative pointed out mileage work that would be due, in the near future. I was able to get my initial request and the recommended service work done in a very reasonable time and the service, as usual, was impeccable. Thank you

2015 Chevy Malibu LTZ

by from Duluth, GA |

After having a BAD experience at another Chevy dealership, the experience I had at Maxie Price was completely different. Thaddeus McDowell was knowledgable and helpful, and most importantly, he didn't pressure me at all at any point during the buying process.

Purchase of a Used Car

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

I was very pleased with the sales representative that sold us the car. However, the overall service disappointed me. My daughter drove off with less than one-fourth of a tank of gas. Two caps were missing from her tire valves. Two of the tires were too low on pressure and one had way too much air in it. We had to stop on the way home to correct the problem and get more gas.Yes, this is a used car, 2012, but these things should have been handled better. There was not a manual for the car included, but the salesman did get one for me to pick up at a later date. My family has purchased three cars from your dealership and I believe we deserved better.

Richard Kimbell

by from Lawrenceville GA |

Have been satisfied on every trip to the dealership.

1998 Corvette Repair

by from Winder, Georgia |

Steve Kelly in the service department is a great employee for Maxie Price. I have a 1998 Corvette with very low mileage and has never been driven in the rain.I had a problem that needed repairing. Steve knows what this vette means to me and treats it like it is his...great employee.

Keep up the Good Work AND Great Service at Maxie P

by from Monroe, GA 30656 |

I was greeted and serviced in 45 minutes. Thanks for being very timely. I always enjoy my visit to this impressive dealership. Keep up the good work and the great service !!!

Great car-buying experience

by from Loganville, Ga |

Great car-buying experience. Sales consultant was Benjamin Daniel. I told Benjamin upfront I didn't want to play games wanted to purchase an SUV but wanted no hassle. Benjamin was great gave me a great price with no games no pressure and no hassle. I would highly recommend Maxie Price Chevrolet and specifically Benjamin Daniel to anyone who wants to purchase a vehicle. No nightmares just an enjoyable purchase. ( a rarity in usual car buying experiences)

CLEAR COPY SUBMITTED

by from Dacula, Ga. |

Submitted a document I received from Chevrolet Executive Director Global Connection Customer Experience, for customer reimbursement of clutch master cylinder failure on my C6 2007 Corvette that General motors agreed to pay. The document clearly stated that I could submit an original OR CLEAR COPY of all receipts. I submitted a CLEAR COPY of the invoice from Maxie Price, dated 20 Aug. 2013. It was denied and I had to make another trip to submit the original. I don't like to be hassled when the document clearly stated I could submit a CLEAR COPY.

service visit

by from loganville, ga |

your service adviser, "Mike" did a great job and took very good care of me. DID NOT like to see impact tools being used to install tires, not sure torque valves are being observed. signage on the lot is in very poor condition, ripped and unreadable.