Nalley Infiniti Decatur

1609 Church St, Decatur, GA 30033

New 877-227-0335 New 877-227-0335
Used 877-219-2210 Used 877-219-2210
Service 877-227-0619 Service 877-227-0619

We promise to give you the best deal & service in Atlanta!

Iba, Kevin and the GM did were awesome.

by from Atlanta, GA |

I went to this dealership wanting to purchase a lexus RX350. But after my experience and test driving the QX50. I was sold. The car has surpasses my expectations. I am glad that I purchased this car. They worked with my on my monthly payment to make sure that it was affordable. Awesome place to select your vehicle.

John Christmas, sales representative, AWESOME!!!!

by from Harvey Louisiana |

I live in New Orleans Louisiana. I informed my son my husband and I in the process of searching for a new car. My son informed me that a sales representative name John Christmas located at Nalley Infiniti in Atlanta Ga, is outstanding. My husband and I flew to Atlanta on a one -way ticket to purchase a car from Nalley dealership through John Christmas. John Christmas, greeting towards my husband and I felt like royalty. He was detailed describing the function of the car step by step of our interest. Q50 Sports. He very educated about the function of the car. Mr. Christmas, humbleness, and patience were very natural. He constantly informed us the status of the loan and he stayed by our side for the 5 hours we were there. it was not a moment that we felt uncomfortable. The next morning Mr. Christmas, meet us at the dealership to pick up the car, he stayed with us until we drove off the lot with our 2015 Q50 sport. Lastly, My husband and I have purchased several automobiles through car salemen, However, never experienced a saleman thats was loyal to us and making sure that we were very satisfield With that being said, infiniti will always have my business.

Nalley Infiniti Decatur responded to this review

April 3, 2016

That's great, Patricia! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Nalley Infiniti Decatur. Our goal is to make sure all of our customers are completely satisfied so I am happy to know that was the case for you and your family. Congratulations on your new Q50 and please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. Stephan Gronberg, General Manager

2016 Infiniti QX50

by from Mcdonough,Ga |

I always enjoy visiting Nalley Infiniti of Decatur. The Salesman are very helpful and the customer service is excellent. Thank you Nalley Infiniti!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt in service is fantastic to work with

by from Atlanta, GA |

Matt is reasonable with service changes, is great at explaining what is going on with your car and keeps you informed in a timely manner

Great Service Experience

by from Conyers, GA |

My service experiences have always been timely and thorough. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Great Service

by from Powder Springs, GA |

I had a great experience at Nalley Decatur. They provided outstanding customer service from the time I arrived until I was assisted back into my vehicle.

Beyond customer service

by from Atlanta,Ga |

My experience with Nalley Infiniti Decatur was nothing short of phenomenal. From start to finish, I was treated with much respect. At the time, I was driving an Infiniti, but was looking to trade it in for something more economical (my opinion). I noticed a 2015 Honda Accord on the website. The car was a new arrival and therefore didnt have more than 4 or 5 pictures to look at nor was the carfax report available. After contacting my salesman (Iba), I quickly understood that customer service was his top priority- not simply to sell a car. I could not get to the dealership as i work bankers hours and have to pick up my daughter directly after work. Iba offered to bring the car of interest to my job, same day, no questions asked so that I could see it for myself. He did just that. I was able to drive the car in the parking lot of my job. All of the features were discussed afterwich i was given instructions on exactly what to do to from that point on if I was still intersted. Iba was courteous enough to provide the carfax report to me that evening upon my request with no isses. After the final decision was made to purchase this vehicle and trade my current, the process took no time to complete. Once again, I could not make it to the dealership. he in turn brought my new car to me and drove away in the old. All of the necessary paperwork was completed in less than 20 minutes at my job. I also received a follow up call a fews days later to make sure everything was good. I cant say enough about the professionalism, ease of service, knowledge of the car, knowledge of the car buying process, and diligence of Iba at Nalley Infiniti Decatur. I would recommend anyone looking for a great car, honest salesman, and great deal to visit Nalley Infiniti and ask for Iba.

Vehicle maintenance

by from Lithonia, GA |

I had the oil changed and tires rotated on my car. The service tech was very courteous and professional.

The Best Service!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I relocated from Texas and this is by far the best Infiniti Dealership I have been to for car repairs/service. Nally is #1!

Awesome buying experience

by from Monroe, Ga |

This was one of the best buying experiences that I have ever had. They are honest, trustworthy and have the utmost integrity. I had to work late and they had to find me a car from another dealership to get me the exact options I wanted. I didn't arrive until 8pm at night they worked with me and let me take the car home with one of their big bows to surprise my wife for her birthday. The plan went perfect. I had to come back the following day to bring my wife's car to trade it in. That following day was when my wife noticed a scratch in the front bumper of her brand new QX 80. She told me she didn't want to accept that car. A DAY LATER. Without any hesitation the general manger offered to find me another one with the same options. He gave me a loaner to go to lunch and when we came back we finalized the deal with an upgrade to an AWD instead of the 2wd we originally had. The experience was excellent. I would recommend them to my mother and could trust them to do the right thing for her.