Nalley Infiniti Decatur

1609 Church St, Decatur, GA 30033

New 877-227-0335
Used 877-219-2210
Service 877-227-0619

We promise to give you the best deal & service in Atlanta!

Easy as pie

by from Florida |

I started my search for a new QX 80 on the internet. I researched dealers in Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, and Georgia. Nalley Infiniti Decatur had the vehicle in stock and quickly gave me an eprice for the vehicle and the price for my trade. Most of the other dealers were trying to locate a vehicle or gave me a higher price or couldn't even send a true price. The sales team (Dell,Darryl and Daniel) even started all my paperwork before I left the house to make the trip 5 hours to purchase the vehicle. I met Darryl Ferguson when I arrived and he was very knowledgeable about the QX 80 and had the car ready for a test drive. This was the easiest experience I have ever had buying a car. There was simply no gimmicks, they wanted me to buy the car and did everything they could to make it easy and pleasant. It was worth the 5 hour drive to do business there. I only wish I lived closer to get my vehicle serviced there.

Nalley Infiniti Decatur responded to this review

August 18, 2014

Thank you for writing a review for Nalley Infiniti-Decatur. We are glad you had a good experience. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future or if you need to schedule your next service appointment. Mike Wright General Manager 404-994-5421

Satisfied Customer

by from Atlanta, GA |

I want to take a moment to say "Thank You" to the people at Nalley-especially Lisa. She always makes me feel confident and assured that when I leave the service department that my car is in great condition. Lisa takes a personal approach and addresses my car needs. She let's me know exactly what's going on and the service that's needed and why it's needed. I really appreciate working with her. She goes the extra mile in trying to understand what my needs are. She even recommended a loaner car due to the amount of time it was going to take to have my car completed and the fact that I had a couple of errands to run. Thanks again.

Great Service

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I have been getting my vehicle serviced at this Infinity dealership since I purchased it in 2003. The service staff has always been courteous & attentive to the needs of the customers. It has always been easy to make an appointment for service and the staff greets you as soon as you drive into the service bay. They direct you to your assigned service advisor who questions you as to your car's service needs and any other problems that may be a concern. Depending on the results of the multi-point inspection you can wait for the service or be issued a loaner vehicle. They don't try to fix things on your car that are not broken. Your car is ready in a timely manner. Overall it has always been a pleasant experience.

Purchase of M37x

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I initially went to Nalley Infiniti to look at their pre-owned vehicles. That is when I met Kevin King. After deciding on the vehicle Kevin and I negotiated the price of the vehicle. The first time this did not work out and my wife and I left for the day. kevin was very diligent and followed up with me during the week and we were able to settle on a price. When I came to pick up the vehicle, kevin took me on another test drive, we went over the features of the vehicle. Despite not being able to make a deal the initial time, Kevin was a true professional and did not give up and we were able to come to an agreement. I am now the proud ownder of and Infiniti M37x.

Purchase from Nalley Infiniti Decatur

by from Atlanta, GA |

Had a great experience at the Decatur location, eveything was done within a week. Kevin K. made the process smooth and made me feel comfortable.. highly recommend it..

Trusted Service Dealer

by from Pittsburgh, Pa. |

Thank goodness a dealership that I can trust for my service work. Had a wonderful day and felt reassured that I was in good hands. They were so helpful and I'm happy that I took my sister's advice and came here. Now I can see why she insisted that I come here. And it wasn't nearly as expensive as I thought.

Reliable Service Dept.

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

I don't write many reviews, however I was so impressed with how I was treated while my car was being serviced. I've been having issues with my car pulling to the right, so I brought it in. I made an appointment on Cars.com and when I showed up they took my car right back. They even gave me a cup of hot chocolate because it's freezing outside. I thought that was so thoughtful. They were very honest about what needed to be done and I left there with a smile on my face. My car's running great and I needed to share this experience because I truly trust them and I'll be back for sure!

Best Service Experience

by from Dealership to consider for your service needs! |

We brought our car in an we were in and out within a short amount of time compared to other places I've gone. My day wasn't consumed to get my oil changed and a couple of noises looked into. Everyone was so pleasant. We bring all of our cars here for service. We recommend them as reliable dealer that you consider for your next service.

chris hollis

by from atlanta, Ga |

The service Mr. Dale Browning provided as general sales manager was impeccable. He found a car to fit my budget and liking. Im am very satisfied with the M37 and would recommend anybodysearching for a good car purchasing experience to got to Nalley.

Great experience

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I had an excellent, hassle free experience working with Robin during my Infiniti purchase. He was patient and worked with me to get exactly what I wanted while staying within my price range. I would recommend without hesitation.

Great Service!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I purchased a used Lexus from Nalley Infiniti Decatur last week and the process was great. Everyone was very pleasant and respectful. While the entire process took a long time, I have no complaints about the service I received. My salesman Robin was very nice, honset and never pushy. I would definitley reccomend working with him. The sales manager and finance manager were also very nice and easy to work with. I had to return the next day to pick up my old car and noticed a small problem on my ner car, I informed the sales manager about it and the problem was fixed in 5 minutes, for free!