Nalley Infiniti Decatur

Service 855-402-5021

It?s all about you!

History Buff

by from Acworth, GA |

I enjoyed my experience in dealing with Samuel Dotson in purchasing my new car. He was instrumental in getting me a great deal and was very professional in the process. Overall the personnel at the dealership were very courteous and pleasant in the whole course of the proceedings. I would strongly recommend this dealership when purchasing a new car.

Car Buying Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Upon making a decision to purchase an Infiniti G37, I solicited internet quotes from several dealerships in metro Atlanta. Nalley was the first to respond, has the most competitive price, and never lost sight of the human aspect of the transaction. From start to finish, I felt appreciated and respected. It was truly the best car buying experience I've encountered. And each person at the dealership, from receptionist to sales consultant (even those that were not helping me), to finance personnel were very friendly and accommodating.

This is the Best Shopping Experience I Ever Had

by from Decatur, GA |

I came into the dealership with the assumption that I would not get anything with my situation. I came in under the impression that I was not going to get anything that day, but Bruce was my salesperson and he definitely sold me a great car and his superior customer service played an important role in all.