Pendarvis Chevrolet

650 Augusta Rd, Edgefield, SC 29824

New 888-428-5508
Used 888-427-6406
Service 888-246-4009

Family owned and operated since 1953...At Pendarvis, the standard is quality service and common courtesy.

Wonderful service.

by from Edgefield, SC |

I have been nothing but pleased in dealing with John Kemp and others at Pendarvis. You could not ask for nicer people.

Customer

by from Williston, SC |

Time for oil change, everyone was polite and very efficient.

great salesman

by from Edgefield, SC |

My experience at pendarvis Chevrolet was great. We got the car we wanted at the payments we wanted. Clint is the best. The purchase transaction went fast and smooth. We were in and out. I would definitely recommend them to everyone I know.

Timely, friendly service

by from Denmark, SC |

Have been dealing with Pendarvis for 58 years and services have always been excellent.

Service

by from Edgefield, SC |

Had my truck serviced at Pendarvis Chev in Edgefield, S.C. and was completely satisfied with the work and they did several recalls at the same time. The service mgr and lady who checked me in were super nice and very helpful. Very pleasant experience.

Best Dealership Ever

by from North Augusta, SC |

Pendarvis, Best Dealership Ever

by from North Augusta, South Carolina |

Pendarvis Chevrolet in Edgefield, SC is the best auto dealership I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. Not just in South Carolina, but in the entire USA. This opinion is based on living on both coasts and places in between. All our current vehicles were purchased from Pendarvis. I appreciate most their honesty. Buying a vehicle is always a pleasant because their prices are very competitive with ?Internet price? quotes. During the sale process, they do not use pressure tactics and when closing the sale they do not load up the sale with extra profit items. This opinion is based on many sales to myself and my family over many years.

Mrs. Bolton

by from Edgefield, SC |

We are always treated well and the staff is very accommodating.

For a new vehicle, Pendarvis is our shopping spot.

by from North Augusta, SC |

The Equinox LTZ fully met our needs and the price was the best that we had looked at for the comparable vehicle. The sales support was excellent and un-hurried.

Great Customer service.

by from Edgefield, SC |

John Kemp was extremely helpful and so was the rest of the staff I dealt with. I could not have been treated any better.

Over all a good experience.

by from Augusta, Ga |

I went and purchased a Silverado. Truck was in good condition minus a few things. Was told check engine light was on because exhaust was modified and it would not go off. It was only a O2 sensor that any entry level tech could diagnose. $50 dollar fix. It also needs steering shaft but I have that on order as well. I wish they had not tried to "pretty it up" under neat. They sprayed undercoating on the underside of the truck. On top of dirt that is caked underneath and on the exhaust and driveshaft. I get a nice burning rubber smell when I am driving. They did not detail the truck at all. There was a large amount of dirt on the frame, behind the bumper, in the rockers, in the interior, and under the hood. I also had to replace the alternator the day after I purchased the truck. I called the sales manager and he said he could get me a discount on the new part and he would call me the following day with a price. A week later and have not heard a word from anyone at the dealership. This is not how a Chevy dealership should be run but is what I would expect from a normal low-buck used car lot. Same old song and dance.