Boulevard Cadillac

New 888-206-1329
Used 888-252-0457
Service 888-581-2067

It's a Family Thing!

best dealer ship expierence i have ever had

by from long beach ca |

went to a couple of dealerships and have to say that by far this is the best dealership experience I have ever had ask for nick carver he was really great he was really patient and got me into the perfect car he was really great

Great Service

by from Fresno, CA. |

I had a great experience with Boulevard Cadillac. My salesman, Wyatt, was awesome!! I'm not from the town and I never met Wyatt but he treated me like I've known him for years. He was great, he kept in contact with me at all times and helped me through the whole buying process. I am completely happy with my experience and with my new car. I would totally recommend Wyatt to all my friends and family.

Great dealership

by from Downey,Ca |

I nave been purchasing from this dealership since 1992. Everyone treated me with theup most respect. The salesman was not pushy,I am, Everything I learned about haggling I learned from my Dad, and Rick Harrison (Pawn stars) Maybe it is because I am a GM family member, But the sales staff was not pushy, they were friendly,especially Hector. Plus I already had my mind made up to trade in my Pontiac G8

No next time :)

by from Monterey, CA |

Typical salesmen at this dealership. I told them my situation and they still wanted to help out, so I was thankful for that. They said that they can do the craziest of stuff with financing with their 40 banks, experienced finance department etc, etc. I was already approved but they wanted to get me a better rate, so I said ok cool let's do it! They were following up, calling for needed information keeping me updated on everything. Next day comes I'm expecting a call from them telling me my better rate. All I get is a email saying sorry maybe next time. ???? I wanted to re-establish credit so I was looking for some help. Worst case scenario was I paid cash for a 2011 CTS because they seemed like professionals and great at what they do. When I got the e-mail, I LOL'ed and said really?!? All I get is an email. Never heard from them again. Sorry, but there won't be a next time :)

Excellent buying process

by from Laguna Beach, CA |

I bought a CTS Performance and the process plus competitive price make me decide to deal with Boulevard Cadillac, after visiting before another 4 Cadillac dealers.

Regretful Experience

by from Covina CA |

My 2007 Cadillac DTS was advertised on Cars.com as certified pre-owned. I contacted the dealership and scheduled an appointment to go in. We traveled 40 miles. The salesman, Author and the finance officer Valentine were quite eager and pleasant. We drove home with car. Two weeks later the car had brake problems. Author said the brakes went bad because we drove the car 300 miles! We had the rotors turned and brakes repaired at our expense. After several phone calls, we finally talked to a manager Pablo who agreed to refund our money. After several more phone calls and two trips out there, he finally refunded our money. During this experience, we asked for proof of the car being certified pre-owned. Valentine and Pablo informed us that the car was not certified pre-owned! This experience was to say the least horrible and misleading. I will NEVER do business with Boulevard Cadillac again. Once they have your money, the pleasant customer service goes out the window! BEWARE!!!

The salesmen are extremely rude.

by from Long Beach, Ca |

I went to Boulevard with two of my friends to look at the CTS. The salesman was smoking in front and came over and rudely followed and bickered at us saying that his manager would be watching and he needed to be present so he wouldn't get fired (We were only looking). Never going to Cadillac ever.