Palmetto Chevrolet

1122 4th Ave, Conway, SC 29526

New 866-547-2340 New 866-547-2340
Used 866-545-4737 Used 866-545-4737
Service 866-573-1309 Service 866-573-1309

Nobody Beats A Palmetto Deal!

1 of 1 review

Low Pressure Pleasant Dealership

by from Myrtle Beach SC |

OK First of all I did not buy a car yet. But it's not because they did not make an agreeable deal. I just decided maybe my choice of vehicle was not right and because I would have to have it serviced at the closer Dealership in Myrtle beach which has in the past given me the " we are backed up for two weeks" excuse. . This is the most easy going no pressure dealership I have visited in the past few weeks in looking for a smaller car to trade my Tacoma for. I made a deal on an HHR but decided the HHR might not be a good vehicle going forward despite their generous cash offer on top of the HHR for my trade. If their service department is anything like their sales department i would not hesitate to buy a car at Palmetto Chevrolet. A completely DIFFERENT and more positive experience than Myrtle Beach Chevrolet who is more the typical high pressure dealership. One of the reasons I hesitate to buy a Chevy is because Myrtle beach is closer and I don;t want to take my vehicle there for service. I will keep checking back with Palmetto for other brand choices.

Your feedback has been sent to