Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead

Used 888-431-4615

People drive us...

New Mercedes!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Phillip Black is great and a pleasure to deal with! Great experience and look forward to recommending this dealership to friends and family.

Excellent customer service!

by from Auburn, AL |

This is my second purchase from Mercedes Benz Buckhead and would not go anywhere else! Their service department is the most highly ranked in the nation and for good reason ... they are organized, fast, professional and run like a well-oiled machine. Their sales staff is courteous, informed and a pleasure to deal with. I work with Michael Hirth and he is the absolute best, most professional sales person I have ever dealt with when buying a vehicle. He takes care of his customers from the moment they engage with him, answering questions, responding to concerns and making the buying process a complete pleasure.

Great dealership, highly recommended

by from Atlanta |

great experience all around. Carol did an outstanding job getting me into my new car. From financing to car delivery, could not have been a better experience.

great service, very nice facilities, very friendly

by from alpharetta ga |

It was great experience buying car from this dealership. I would defiantly recommend this dealership to lot of my friends and family.

great leases and tire program

by from Atlanta, GA |

They are very helpful and provide exceptional service. They are honest as on what car you can afford, what car you like and find options. This was my second lease and I'm extremely satisfied.

Best car buying experience

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Very impressed with the staff and dealership. Most enjoyable shopping and buying experience we've had. I highly recommed then.

Great service!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Carol was wonderful to work with - very attentive and understanding of my needs. She was not intimidating which many car sales people can be. She was very knowledgeable and if there was something she wasn't 100% sure of, she found out right away. I had such a great experience that I referred my boss and the very next weekend he leased a new car from Carol as well!

Great customer service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Our experience with Mercedes Benz of Buckhead has been outstanding. We have had our cars serviced by them and recently purchased a new ML350 which easily the best car buying experience that we've ever had.

Superb customer service

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

In the past 25 years, I have bought several cars at numerous dealerships. The experience at Mercedes of Buckhead has eclipsed every other car purchasing experience. My sales associate was professional, knowledgeable and equally important, patient. The dealership has a ridiculously large inventory so I was able to see my car of choice in a multitude of color options. Natasha allowed me to drive in the city and on the highway so that I could get the full Mercedes experience. The facility in Buckhead is gorgeous and I love the fact that the cars are not exposed to the elements. Once I made up mind to purchase, the financing process was seamless. I've never been in and out so quickly. Kudos to that department for its efficiency. The last part was my tutorial on the car itself. I can't remember her name but I must say that she took me through all the bells and whistles available in my news car and again I was blown over by her friendliness and patience. I have found my new dealer for life. This experience was outstanding and it is doubtful that I could go back now. If the service experience matches the purchasing experience, I'm hooked for life. If you're in the market for a Mercedes, there's only one place to go in the southeast and that's Mercedes of Buckhead!

Great buying expierience!!

by from Atlanta, ga |

I was very pleased with my purchase at Mercedes Benz of Buckhead. Both Jon and Nik fulfilled and exceeded my expectations. They provided excellent customer service and were very helpful with every step of my buying procedure! I am very happy with the entire expierience and the purchase I made. I will be referring all my friends and family.