Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead

Used 888-431-4615 Used 888-431-4615

People drive us...

Amazing Team!!

by from Sandy Springs GA |

This is my third car. My unbeatable team was John Hiddleson and Jonas Hohanfield!!!! Can't say thank you enough guys!!!! Accommodating, patient, knowledgeable men. My husband and i honestly felt like they were family members helping us choose a car. Didn't feel like a sale AT ALL!!! They shared my enthusiasm and excitement. To me that's priceless. Thanks again MBOB for having these guy!! Shout out to my product specialist Joe

January 14, 2016

Our entire team truly enjoys doing what we can to ensure our customers leave with the vehicle that is perfect for their needs! We're excited to hear how much you enjoyed your entire car buying experience with John, Jonas, and Joe, and we'll be sure to pass along your great comments! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Amazing experience!

by from Atlanta, GA. |

This is my first purchase of a Mercedes Benz, and a first time customer at Mercedes of Buckhead.The staff and the facility were outstanding. They worked very diligently to make the purchase as smooth and gave me the best deal . I'm a Mercedes owner for life, and will do business with Mercedes of Buckhead as long as I'm in the Atlanta metro area.

January 14, 2016

Thank you very much for your business and feedback! We always strive to make the entire car buying process as pleasant as possible for our customers. Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle and welcome to the Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead family!

Great Experience!

by from Greensboro, Ga. |

Worked with Robert Brennan and it was a pleasure to do so and he made the deal work, the process was smooth, did our deal via phone and email, showed up, 90 minutes later walked out with our new MB E350! I will share with anyone who is looking for a MB to check out not just MB of Buckhead but Robert!!

January 11, 2016

We're happy to hear how much you enjoyed working with Robert! He will definitely appreciate your kind words! Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you, Bayne.

Alvin Gomez is the best!

by from Atlanta GA |

Went to see the new models at Mercedes Benz of Buckhead and honestly I wasn't thinking about buying a new car that day, I was just "shopping". As soon as I walked in Alvin Gomez came to greet me and started answering all my questions. I mentioned to him right away that I didn't want to waste his time as I was not planning on buying a car that day. He was very nice and said "our customers never waste our time, I guarantee you, you will leave today driving a new Mercedes Benz and will be my customer". Sure enough, he spent the next 3 hours with me, super patient, his knowledge of the vehicles is impressive and you can tell he's a true professional, we went on a test drive and before I knew it, I was happily signing the contract to lease my new car. I could not be happier with it. I totally recommend this dealership, make sure you ask for Alvin Gomez.

November 4, 2015

Alvin will sincerely appreciate the great things you have to say about him! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership from beginning to end! Let us know how we can be of assistance to you again in the future.

Awesome dealership, awesome Alvin Gomez

by from Atlanta GA |

I recently purchased my 2015 vehicle from this dealership. You will not regret going to them if you want a MBenz, ask for Alvin Gomez, great vehicle knowledge, gives you your time, does not push you and gives you the best deal he can. No back and forth games discussing price. Was in and out in no time.

November 3, 2015

The experience you described is exactly what we strive for 100% of the time! We're so happy you left with the vehicle that was perfect for you and your needs. We hope to see you again sometime!

Choice #1

by from Atlanta, GA |

They really made me feel comfortable and listened during the process of buying my first Mercedes. Mr. Alvin Gomez was really helpful explaining my options clearly in the most detailed way. By the time of the purchase I was sure I was making the right choice. I never felt any kind of pressure from Alvin like in my prior experiences in other places, which is something I do appreciate. I will definitely recommend this dealer in the future.

November 4, 2015

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation, Ted! We're thrilled to hear that Alvin provided you with the no pressure car buying experience that we pride ourselves on delivering to our customers. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

No Pressure Buying at Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead!

by from Marietta, GA |

Buy your car at Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead if you want a no pressure car buying experience from start to end. Great product knowledge and dedicated to ensuring you get the car that fits your needs in terms of budget and style. I worked with Jeff Keitz (Sales Manager) and my Sales Advisor Jonas Hohenfield on a brand new 2015 C250. And then with Se Kim in F&I. Even the GM was involved to ensure complete satisfaction. Closing was handled quickly and professionally. Then walked out to our waiting car that was detailed to the max and with a full tank of gas. And yes, the car came with floor mats!

October 28, 2015

George, thank you for taking the time to share the pleasant car buying experience you had with the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead. It's great to hear that you were provided with the no pressure car buying process that we pride ourselves on delivering. Enjoy your new C250 and please let us know how we can be of assistance to you again in the future.

Great Serivce

by from Atlanta |

I absolutely love the experience of buying a Mercedes-Benz. Jonas is incredible, very nice "not-pushy" sales person. Michael was also very friendly and come to greet myself and my wife. Looking forward to do more business at Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead.

October 28, 2015

We're looking forward to doing more business with you as well, Ron! On behalf of the entire team here at Mercedes-Benz of Buckhead, thank you so much for your business and kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you and we hope you continue to enjoy your new car!

Excellent customer service

by from Midland, GA |

First rate customer service and follow up, Dave Olson and Allen Morris did a superb job, and set a high standard for car dealership customer service.

October 6, 2015

It's so great to hear how much you enjoyed your recent car buying experience with Dave and Allen. Our entire team always strives to provide our customers with the top notch service that they deserve! Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Very Poor Bodyshop work !!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I hardly ever complain. Friends know me for that. Took a newly purchased car over there. S550 with some minor scratches to be removed and buffed. Same day after I parked the car in the sun I realized that the hood and the trunk were very horribly done. Lots of spinning marks. The color is black and it shows very badly. Called and they said they would get back with me on this. Two weeks and nothing. I called again and same story. Eventually, after a third time, the mananger, not very polite and did not care to even pick the phone and speaking using the speaker phone told me it was too late. Months later and I have not still got over the fact that no one cared. No one took responsibility. Not a very smart move on their end!!! Very Unsatisfied, very unfulfilled, never again customer!

August 21, 2015

Kami, we are sorry you have not been satisfied with our services. It's regrettable that we were not able to rectify any wrong doing when the original detail took place last year, but we are very hopeful that you will allow us the opportunity make things right with you. Please know that our offer to perform another complete detail for you still stands and we look forward to hearing from you with your decision.