Carl Cannon Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Used 205-295-4820
Service 205-295-4820

Great Service

by from Fairfield, Al |

Took my car to Carl Cannon Cadillac when the local Cadillac dealership could not fix my car, they remain nameless. I absolutely had a great experience with Jonathan he went above and beyond to take care of my car and the issues i had with it. I would recommend them to anyone who needs service.

Not happy

by from Warrior,AL |

Never returned my call or email.............................:......:::,:

October 31, 2014

¿Lulu, we want to do everything we can to correct this situation. At your convenience, please contact Tommy Fowler at 855-216-5614 or tommyfowler@carlcannon.com. We certainly appreciate your business and want to let you know how important customer service is to us at Carl Cannon Chevrolet.¿

new silverado

by from Jasper, AL |

The service I recieved from Clayton Die and the rest of the employees at Carl Cannon was wonderful. They took care of my every need. I'll be sure to recommend them to everyone looking to buy a chevrolet from now on

Used Car

by from Columbus, MS |

Very friendly and helpful. Willing to work with you. Ask for Clay Dye.

Great Experience

by from Mount Hope, AL |

They were very helpful. I had a great experience today.

Great Truck

by from Jasper, Alabama |

Clay Dye from Carl Cannon Chevrolet help me to get into a new truck the very night I went and looked at it. I would recommend Clay to any one that is looking for a new or used car. Friendly very helpful. Thank's Clay for the GREAT job you did for me. I really enjoy my new truck.

Buyers review

by from Winfield, Al. |

I purchased a 2010 Pontiac G6. I am very happy with the choice. Clayton Dye was very helpful. He saw what I wanted and went beyond to make sure I got it. They made sacrifices to stay late and ensure that I was completely comfortable with the choice I made. I recently took my car to be serviced and was taken care of without any hassles. To me that is priceless.

February 6, 2013

We greatly appreciate your business. Thanks for taking time to post this review. We hope you are enjoying your new car and we look forward to doing business with you in the future. Rob Fondren Sales Manager

Very Helpful Service on a Sweet Deal

by from Quinton, AL |

I bought a Chevy Spark because of the excellent gas mileage it offered at a very affordable price. My service rep Clayton Dye was terrific. He made the paperwork and the buying process very easy and manageable. I am rebuilding my credit and was affraid I would have a bad time but Carl Cannon Chevy and Clayton made it very easy and very beneficial.

February 6, 2013

Congratulations on the purchase of your new Chevy Spark. Its our pleasure to serve you and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Rob Fondren Sales Manager

Excellent Service

by from Clinton, TN |

I recently purchased a used Volvo from the dealership. John Frazier was the salesman and he did an excellent job, as did the entire staff and service department. I live in TN and made an offer on the volve which was accepted below market value. I travel to Jasper, AL to complete the purchased but found that the engine was not running smoothly and a noise from the front end. John and the sales manager had the engine repaired, some coil was bad, then it was taken to the volvo dealership and a new axel was installed in the front end. After that the vovlo was delivered to me in Knoxville TN at no charge. After dlivery I was able to test drive and then complete the transaction to purchase. It runs perfect now. When I purchase another automobile, I plan to return to this dealership. Excellent work, and I have never been treated better at any other dealership. Thanks you! William Howard, Tennessee

Purchase/Repair

by from Jasper, AL |

John David was great to work with. Was very prompt on returning calls, emails and text messages. No pressure sales tactics, which I really liked. I have already referred a sale to him and other future sales as well.