Penske Chevrolet

Used 866-981-1354
Service 877-254-2462

0% Hassle 100% Excellent Service

by from West Covina, CA |

My wife and I were very fortunate to have found this dealership in the internet (cars.com), all the buying process went very smooth and, to the best of our knowledge, very fast and most likely because we dealt with a very kind and professional internet sales manager: David Loyola, he was very knowledgable not only for the product we were buying but also in customer service. We had a wonderful experience during all the buying process. We strongly recommend both David Loyola and the dealership as well.

my mistake

by from santa fe springs |

Hopefully i have more room to write here than in the space they give for their survey. I bought my 2013 camaro from here, everything great im excited. When they washed the car to give to me they put a dent on it. Not a big deal they promised they would fix it. I bought my car on friday and by monday i got a call to schedule my car to repair the dent. I was at work so I called as soon as i get out. No call back for a couple of days so i called back. Three weeks and four calls later i reached out to my sales rep for help. She was able to get me an appointment. I wanted to upgrade the exhaust so they scheduled their vendor to meet me the day i dropped of my car. I drop off my car at 730 and im supposed to meet with their vendor at 8am. The vendor never shows just wasted my time. Already frustrated one of the service guy comes up to me to let me know my car is ready. I go outside and its not even my car. A second guy comes out to tell me my car is in the back they are just drying it. So i wait and the first guy comes back to let me know my car is still in the back untouched and if I want to wait 15 minutes they can wash it for me. Told them forget it i just want my car and to get out of there. I let them know what happened. To make up for the inconvenience they say they will give me the upgrades I wanted at cost. I thought that was a great deal so i figured give them one more shot. I get the price quote and it seemed high for " cost" so I did some research. They actually were charging me more than what the dealer was promoting on their webpage. So to make up for all their mistakes they wanted to charge me more for my upgrades. Horrible follow up and then the final insult. Would never recommend them to anyone.

Internet purchase

by from Concord, CA |

Was quoted the internet price. Nothing extra, nothing to sweeten the pot. 3 1/2 hours to process the paperwork. Oh wait, I got a second key from my salesman.

Chris Sanchez-Manager of Internet Sales

by from Tustin,ca. |

I was doing research on the Internet to buy a HHR Chevy. Chris Sanchez called me right a way to show me the car I was looking for. As I researched this car at other dealerships, I realized The Chevrolet of Cerritos would give me the best deal. I was given quaility service in all aspects of my purchase. I am very happy with my purchase and experienced a comfortable dealership. Thank you! Pamela

Good - almost no hassle

by from South Orange County |

I emailed this dealership asking for a specific car at a specific price and please let me know if they could match that price. The Internet sales director emailed me back and said yes, I asked for a written quote with the VIN of the specific car. She did, they go my business even though the dealership is about 35 miles away and there are at least 4 other dealerships closer. The only negative is that the sale process still took 3 hours even though the price and the vehicle were set.

03 Cobra

by from Victorville, CA |

The Customer Service was outstanding by Chris Sanchez went above and beyond for this sale. The overall rating for this dealer is Good. The review could have been excellent except for the minor details forgotten by the repair shop and lack of communication by them to sales department by other then that I would recommend a purchase from this deal and thanks for all the help from Chris.