Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

18803 Studebaker Rd, Cerritos, CA 90703

Used 888-294-7853 Used888-294-7853

Poor service

by from Lakewood, CA |

Took my husbands car in for service on his Charger. We knew there was an issue with the starter so that was our primary concern. We receive a call from Donald Moreno saying that we needed $1000.00 worth of service performed. We decided to not authorize service and took the car to our own mechanic, who we have been going to for 30 years. We provide mechanic with Dodge's recommendations. In the end all we needed was an $18 starter relay replaced. The service department is totally crooked.

Top Notch Customer Service & Overall Experience

by from Cypress |

As a first-time (young, female) car buyer, I was very nervous about the whole process. After a horrifying experience at the first dealership, I went to Cerritos Jeep even more nervous... Tony C. was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable and, most importantly to me, really listened and cared about what I was looking for - which features were important to me and which ones I could forego, and what price I needed to stay under. Unfortunately, Cerritos didn't have the color of Jeep that I wanted in inventory. I even mentioned that I guess I could settle for my second color choice and mentioned that they had it in stock at another dealership. Rather than pressuring me to buy the car that was my second choice, Tony actually said that I should buy the car that was my first color choice because that is what I really wanted. Indeed, I bought the car at the third dealership and I'm thrilled! My only disappointment is that I couldn't buy it from Tony. Absolutely without a doubt the best car salesman I've ever met and probably on the planet! I would encourage anyone to buy from Cerritos and from Tony specifically. If I choose a Jeep for my next purchase I'll definitely be going to him!

Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

August 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your experience at our dealership. It means a lot to our team that you would recommend us. We work hard and your recommendations lets us know that we are providing great service. I will let Tony C. know of all the great compliments you gave. Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to get exclusive deals and coupons.

Parts Department

by from Culver City CA |

The staff is very helpful, very knowledge able, and very friendly even with a small purchase or no purchase at all.

Cerritos Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

August 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on your experience at our dealership. It is good to read all the great compliments you gave. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to stop by or to give us a call at (562) 402-5335. Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to get exclusive deals and coupons.