Sumter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

New 866-787-0992
Used 866-787-1004
Service 888-333-7164

Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit = No Problem

I will Not Shop Anywhere but Sumter Chrysler!! =)

by from CHarleston ,SC |

2 weeks ago I inquired about a 2013 Chrysler 300 on the internet. I was contacted by the companies internet manager. (whitney Meade) She told me excatly what my options were as far as if I wanted to go new or used. Very informative. I expressed to her that i lived in Charleston and was very leary of driving so far. The vehicle that I wanted had sold but she assured me she would buy me one and have it waiting on me monday. She also told me if I did not like this vehicle, she picked that she would get drivers to bring me a different one to charleston. So I went to sumter chrysler and was in and out!!! Car was clean w/gas in it. all i had to do was get financed and drive off! Thanks to Whitney MEade & her sales team at sumter chrysler!! Way TO GO!

November 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your business & continued support. If you need anything or have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks, Whitney Meade BDC Manager 803.469.9030

NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE

by from SUMTER SC |

This dealer is more concerned about getting your money than customer service. They present you with blank forms to sign and tell you they don't know how to fill them out and that the girls in the office will fill them out later. They advertise a customer for life program but when you ask for something in writing they tell you that its not needed. When you insist they fill out one form and try to sent you out the door. On the one form for free engines for life it states another form is required to be completed. At first they said there was no other form but I insisted. They finally found it and completed it. I hope i get better customer service from their service department.

Don't Go Here! EVER!

by from Sumter, SC |

In August of 2014 my brother and I helped my parents get a car from this dealership. To begin my parents needed a car desperately. We felt like we were pushed into buying the car they have due to the dealership believing that would be the only car they could get financed. About a month after buying the car we took it back to the dealership due to there being a problem with the transmission. We spoke with their head machanic who test drove the car and told us that was normal for the car there was nothing wrong with the transmission. We left, brought the car back a few weeks later to have the oil changed got the car back and had parts missing from under the hood! My father went back and was told they couldn't find the missing parts but it wouldn't hurt the performance of the car for them to be gone. Since we got the car we have had nothing but problems. We went back to the dealership about a week ago to see if we could trade the car in on a better car! The sales manger test drove the car and came back and told us they never should have sold us the car to begin with and they would make things right by us. Again we were told we had to pick from certain cars and was told we would need x amount of money to put down. They car they picked still had a warranty and the dealership decided they needed to add a additional warranty without consulting or asking if we would like to purchase the extended warranty! My sister whom at this point was got to help finance the car who also has perfect credit was told she would be informed before any deal was signed. The dealership never contacted my sister to present the deal with her (she lives in North Carolina and was not able to be here). The dealership proceeded to have my father sign paperwork with us under the impression that she knew! After she was given the final information by my parents she cancelled the deal! The finance manger and car salemen went as far as telling my sister she was going to be leaving my parents stranded due to her not being willing to accept there offer! Very unprofessional! From that point my family was treated horribly! My sister proceeded to ask if she came in with cash to buy the car what kind of deal could be made. The manger said he would not discount or work a deal out on the price of the car or he wouldn't make any money! The car was bought at an auction so the dealership would be making a big profit on the car even if the price of the car came down! Overall this dealership is horrible! They lie and have no respect for the people that come to support their business by buying cars from them. They also don't honor their product they sale! If you are looking to be screwed over or to be given the run around while sitting in the dealership all day this would be the place to go! If you prefer to get a good deal take you business to Columbia!

Unreasonable Sales Manager

by from Charleston, SC |

My experience with the Used Car Manager at this dealership was not good. I made what I feel like was a very reasonable offer to purchase one of the used vehicles (i.e. $ 995 less than the asking price for a cash purchase). In response to my offer the Used Car Manager responded to my offer with a counteroffer by actually increasing the asking price of the vehicle! Of course I found this very bizarre and frustrating. Needless to say it did not encourage me to want to do business with this dealership.

March 7, 2015

Sorry about your experience here at Sumter Chrysler. Let me know what I can do to make you more happy about your experience here. We also have made changes in that dept. Thanks, Tony Cuffie Internet Manager

Great Service!

by from Sumter, SC |

I went to Sumter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram received nothing but great customer service from Carl and the rest of the staff! Carl was extremely respectful, friendly, and I would definitely recommend Sumter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to a friend.

March 7, 2015

Thanks very much for your Great Review. Are goal is to have 100% satifaction with all of our coustomers.Thanks Thanks, Tony Cuffie Internet Manager

Bad services

by from Sumter sc |

Went to look at a car and the sale men left me standing in the sun never came back. I would give then less if i could.

March 7, 2015

Sorry about your experience here at Sumter Chrysler. I hope that this one salesmen doesn't keep you away from doing business with us. Lets not let one bad apple spoiled the hole bunch. Let me know if I can help yur visit be more exiciting. Thanks, Tony Cuffie Internet Manager tony.cuffie@sumtercdjr.com

Great experience buying a Dodge Challenger SRT8

by from Plano, TX |

I had a great experience buying my Dodge Challenger SRT8 392. Sales and service are great, above all, I'm very happy with this car, Thank you Sumter Chrysler Dodge and specifically to David Weidner.

December 7, 2013

Bob-- I just wanted to thank you on behalf of the entire Sumter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team for your recent purchase. If there is anything else we may be able to help you with give us a call! Thanks Again, Whitney Meade BDC Manager 803.469.9030

R. Wilson

by from Manning SC |

I entered the showroom at the dealership on May 23,2013 after seeing a new Dodge Charger on their internet site. I had all intentions of driving this car home that day. I stood in the center of the room for ten minutes without one person saying a word to me. Not the salespeople who walked past me or the sales manager who made eye contact with me the whole time. I finally looked up at the sales manager, looked him in the eye, shrugged my shoulders and walked out. He still did not respond. Three days later I purchased a new car in Manning SC. I had a bad experience with this dealership several years ago and should have learned my lesson, but decided to give a second chance. There will not be another!!!

March 7, 2015

Sorry for your experience here at Sumter Chrysler. Myself and the hole team here hope that this doesn't keep you away from coming out and checking out all of the changes we have made over the years. The new store looks great and has a great atmosphere!

Poor shady experience

by from Sumter SC |

Went to see a used vehicle and when we drove it there was a problem with the front end (very loud and shaky). My son-in-law thought it could be the tie rod or one of the joints but the sales rep insisted it was probably the shocks. When I asked why they were selling a vehicle with a problem the sales rep replied that's why the price was low. I aksed him to take an offer to the general manager and he acted like I was wasting his time. He took the offer and then came back and said they would take $600 off if I got it fixed (said shocks should only be $40) but nothing off if I wanted them to fix it. I asked for the CarFax and it showed the vehicle had just been inspected 12/12/2012 and the problem wasn't addressed. I asked the rep to take the offer back to the GM and he said there was no way the GM would fix the problem and give a discount. He never showed me anything that it was only the shocks and not the tie rod or another problem. I'm very concerned this dealership had reported to CarFax that it was inspected but this problem was very evident.

December 28, 2012

Mrs. Frost, I am very sorry for the first experience you had back on the 22nd. I'm very thankful that you gave our dealership a second chance. We are glad to call you apart of our Chrysler Jeep Dodger Family. Please enjoy your 2001 Chrysler Town & Country. If you need any other help from us please feel free to call Tim Cook or Whitney Meade at 803-469-9030. Thanks Again, Whitney Meade BDC Manager

Great buying experience

by from sumter sc |

I went to Sumter Chrysler Jeep Dodge to look at a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee that they had listed on their web-site for a really good price. We went their and were greeted by David Weidner, an employee that has been with the company for 27 years. Mr. Weidner new his inventory and in most cases new the programs available to a customer like me. I liked the vehicle and I like most consumers had one more to look at, price reason only Mr. Weidner new the impor5tance of me settleing this deal that day for me, they offered to match other dealers price to save me the time from going to cloumbia to shop. Being able to help solve problems and helping to overcome objections is the kind of place I will definately buy from again. And David Weidner will be my sales rep as long as he stay's at Sumter Chrysler Jeep Dodge, after 27 years I think he is grandfathered their, so do not worry you can take advantage of his expertise yourself. Way to go Sumter Chrysler Jeep Dodge, keep up the great work.

March 7, 2015

Thank you from myself and the entire team here at Sumter Chrysler for your purchase. Please come and visit us angain and send all family and friends. Come see our dealership, it has a new look.

Wouldn't buy again from this dealership

by from Summerville sc |

I purchased a 2009 dodge ram with a check list of all they inspected with everything checked good , two days later the truck wouldn't start due to a bad battery , the wiper blades were separated and the u connect on the radio doesn't work yet the check list says all of this is in good working order , when I notified dealer about this they said oh we'll have to get with a manager and get back to me. It's been 6 wks I haven't heard back yet

September 2, 2012

Joey, Sumter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram takes pride as to customer satisfaction. And one way we do that is offer all our customers free oil changes and tires for the life of ownership, which is a free program that we give to customers on qualified vehicles (pre-owned and New vehicles not selling in AS IS condition). I would like to say that EVERY customer is a happy and satisfied customer, but I would be lying. Though I am pleased to say that the majority of Sumter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram?s customers are satisfied and very happy with their purchase experience and follow up and service experiences and I will strive to make you one more satisfied customer, if you are open to allow me to do that. Six weeks is a long time to wait for a response with out trying to call us again. I did wish that you would have considered prior to posting this review, calling our dealership one more time, as it is possible that the sales consultant you purchased the vehicle from no longer works with us. Please contact Donna Bolser (Business Development Manager) with Sumter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram on Monday (through Friday). I will need your full name, the sales consultant who sold you the 2009 Dodge Ram, the purchase date, and a contact number to reach you back. I will respond back to you and insure that someone gets back with you as to your complaint. I look forward to hearing back from you Donna Bolser Sumter Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 803-469-9030 Driven2ServeU@gmail.com