Dutton Motor Company

8201 Auto Dr, Riverside, CA 92504

Best car buying experience ever

by from Riverside CA |

Mr Elliott Barber was our sales man. He did a great job at walking me through all of the options that were on the car. He took the time to explain how things worked knob by knob. He was very patient in helping me understand everything. Gave a fair value for a trade in. I would recommend him to anyone and already have.

great service

by from Riverside, CA |

Service was great Mariah was very helpful and cordial. She's an asset to Dutton and the customers.

A satisfied customer

by from Reche Canyon, CA |

The service department was quite busy but the recall and service work was completed as requested. All the staff are polite and I plan to continue bringing my Enclave there for required service. I'll be glad when the construction is complete!

great customer service

by from Moreno valley ca |

Came in without an appointment, received and handled great, I'm very pleased that i chose Dott Cadillac.

Great customer service

by from Riverside, CA |

Marian is my service person, she is always so helpful and remembers previous issues and conversations we have had. This time I took my 2013 ATS in for recall services. I was going to wait for my car when Mariah came and told me it would take longer than expected and she would get me a loaner car. I was very pleased to be given something comparable to what I drive. I was given a 2014 CTS to drive while my was being serviced. The young woman from the car loaner fleet department was very pleasant and helpful, I wish I could remember her name. Anytime I take my car for service to Dutton Cadillca, Mariah always takes care of me and my car.

Nice surprise.......

by from Upland,Ca |

Good selection. Nice sales people. Less the average waiting time to sign papers and out the door....

Dutton Motors fails on standards and expectations

by from Peoria Heights, IL |

Dutton Motors falls short on Cadillac customer service standards and expectations. I had the body shop perform some minor repairs and replace a mirror that had been stuck and destroyed. Dutton Motors was very happy to take my money for the repair work but when the paint started to bubble, flake, and peel, within a year, they more or less told me to go screw myself. I had moved from southern California to central Illinois soon after the repairs. So, I went to the nearby Cadillac dealer body shop for inspection. They sent Steve, the body shop manager at Dutton Motors, pictures. Steve insisted the damage was caused by rock damage and refused to contact the other Cadillac dealership for clarification, discussion, or opinion. Steve said, "...(I)f you still lived in the area and could drive it in, I would refinish it without question but since you don't, my General Manager refuses to pay (the central Illinois Cadillac dealer) to repair it." Awful nice of him to be willing to step up being as it was "rock damage" and my fault supposedly. ( I have pictures that clearly show the problem paint job but can't attach them to this review. ) It's not the money for the repair that bothers me, it's the fact that their poor workmanship is to blame, as can be verified by another, reputable Cadillac dealership, and they will not correct the situation. I have dealt with several Cadillac dealership throughout the U.S. and this is the first time I have ever been disappointed or dissatisfied with Cadillac's customer service. I just thought others should be advised of this dealerships poor customer service (that is of course unless you forever live near them)

Wonderful Service

by from Twentynine Palms, CA |

I will always buy my cars here! I have never had any problems with the service here. Enough said.

Purchase one from them!

by from Calimesa, California |

I purchased a new Buick Encode in April, 2014. Very easy process. No hassle, no fuss. They gave me such an excellent deal on my trade-in, I couldn't pass it up. Haven't been in for service.

Great service and customer attention

by from Moreno Valley, CA |

Every visit to the service department has been great. I would like to commend Mariah for her great service and attention to detail. Thank you!