Dutton Motor Company

8201 Auto Dr, Riverside, CA 92504

Used 888-415-5690
Service 888-559-5720

Dutton Motors fails on standards and expectations

by from Peoria Heights, IL |

Dutton Motors falls short on Cadillac customer service standards and expectations. I had the body shop perform some minor repairs and replace a mirror that had been stuck and destroyed. Dutton Motors was very happy to take my money for the repair work but when the paint started to bubble, flake, and peel, within a year, they more or less told me to go screw myself. I had moved from southern California to central Illinois soon after the repairs. So, I went to the nearby Cadillac dealer body shop for inspection. They sent Steve, the body shop manager at Dutton Motors, pictures. Steve insisted the damage was caused by rock damage and refused to contact the other Cadillac dealership for clarification, discussion, or opinion. Steve said, "...(I)f you still lived in the area and could drive it in, I would refinish it without question but since you don't, my General Manager refuses to pay (the central Illinois Cadillac dealer) to repair it." Awful nice of him to be willing to step up being as it was "rock damage" and my fault supposedly. ( I have pictures that clearly show the problem paint job but can't attach them to this review. ) It's not the money for the repair that bothers me, it's the fact that their poor workmanship is to blame, as can be verified by another, reputable Cadillac dealership, and they will not correct the situation. I have dealt with several Cadillac dealership throughout the U.S. and this is the first time I have ever been disappointed or dissatisfied with Cadillac's customer service. I just thought others should be advised of this dealerships poor customer service (that is of course unless you forever live near them)

Wonderful Service

by from Twentynine Palms, CA |

I will always buy my cars here! I have never had any problems with the service here. Enough said.

Purchase one from them!

by from Calimesa, California |

I purchased a new Buick Encode in April, 2014. Very easy process. No hassle, no fuss. They gave me such an excellent deal on my trade-in, I couldn't pass it up. Haven't been in for service.

Great service and customer attention

by from Moreno Valley, CA |

Every visit to the service department has been great. I would like to commend Mariah for her great service and attention to detail. Thank you!

NOTHING BUT NET? GREAT WAY TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED.

by from RIVERSIDE, CA |

Never used this service until now. Of course I haven't been shopping for a vehicle for over 10 years. I just remember the commercials from my extensive radio listenership. Wow this was great. Found what I was looking for, found a dealer that has a good reputation, found more that one dealer in the auto mall as Dutton to compare prices. Very good all the way around. No I'm not a basket ball fan, but this was about as perfect as it gets, hence the Nothing but net remark!

Excellant five star service and quality

by from San Jacinto, California |

I purchased a new GMC Terrain in 2011 and have been driving 25 miles for service(routine) due to the outstanding service advisors especially Myriah Dorning. Repair is timely, accurate and they deliver as promised. My wife and I are greeted with smiles, care and customer service is second to none. They certainly go the extra mile and always exceed our expectations. All team members smile, acknowledge and interact with the customers. Just an outstanding dealership and a pleasure to visit. I am a hospitality executive and appreciate the quality and service provided. They exceed all customer service standards and requirements.

Dutton got PLATINUM

by from Lake Elsinore, Ca |

Dutton Motor Company is the only one that got me the best deal on a XTS Cadillac Platinum edition. Dont get confuse with other dealers DUTTON is the only one that will get you the best deal. Give them a call and find out what they have for you Thanks DUTTON your XTS customer E Gamboa " SEMPER FI"

Pleasant experience

by from Riverside, Ca. |

Our first experience with the dealership was when we were walking down auto row. I had recently had my car totaled and we were looking to see what was available. Mickey came out to greet us and continued to show an interest even after he found out we were "just looking." He followed up with us a couple of days later and was one of the main reasons we went back when we were ready to purchase. Mickey, a former Marine showed in interest in hearing about our sons (both Marines) and even took time to look at pictures my husband had. He was very patient while I took the time to test drive a couple of cars. We ultimately brought the 2011 Chevy Malibu that I had originally looked at. Mickey later set a e-mail to thank me for buying from them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone buying a car.

Wonderful experience

by from Diamond Bar, CA |

This morning I purchased my first used car, a 2011 Kia Sorento, from Dutton Motor Company. I found Dutton Motor Company through Cars.com yesterday afternoon and e-mailed them immediately. I received an e-mail reply within five minutes. After learning that the car was still for sale, I called and spoke with Jeff and arranged for a test drive this morning. Upon arrival Jeff was there waiting for me. He had a file in hand with a Car Fax and other paper work inside. He had the car washed and cleaned. Jeff was polite, friendly, competent and organized. The owner came and introduced himself to myself, my husband, and daughter. Next we went in to sign papers and make payment with Gary Goff. Gary was also very friendly, polite, competent and organized. My family and I actually shared many funny moments with Gary. All in all, I could not have expected a better experience. I would definitely recommend Dutton Motor Company to friends and family!

Excellent transaction

by from SB , Calif |

Purchased a used Mercedes CLK500 Made the deal on line as am 3hours away when arrived a dealer everything went as discussed and was a great professional transactrion. Car was better than advertised and deal was as we disscused not like many dealers that want to change things when you get there. Highly Recommend