Dutton Motor Company

New 855-679-2679
Used 888-415-5690
Service 888-559-5720

Driving Generations

Excellant five star service and quality

by from San Jacinto, California |

I purchased a new GMC Terrain in 2011 and have been driving 25 miles for service(routine) due to the outstanding service advisors especially Myriah Dorning. Repair is timely, accurate and they deliver as promised. My wife and I are greeted with smiles, care and customer service is second to none. They certainly go the extra mile and always exceed our expectations. All team members smile, acknowledge and interact with the customers. Just an outstanding dealership and a pleasure to visit. I am a hospitality executive and appreciate the quality and service provided. They exceed all customer service standards and requirements.

NOTHING BUT NET? GREAT WAY TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED.

by from RIVERSIDE, CA |

Never used this service until now. Of course I haven't been shopping for a vehicle for over 10 years. I just remember the commercials from my extensive radio listenership. Wow this was great. Found what I was looking for, found a dealer that has a good reputation, found more that one dealer in the auto mall as Dutton to compare prices. Very good all the way around. No I'm not a basket ball fan, but this was about as perfect as it gets, hence the Nothing but net remark!

Dutton got PLATINUM

by from Lake Elsinore, Ca |

Dutton Motor Company is the only one that got me the best deal on a XTS Cadillac Platinum edition. Dont get confuse with other dealers DUTTON is the only one that will get you the best deal. Give them a call and find out what they have for you Thanks DUTTON your XTS customer E Gamboa " SEMPER FI"

Pleasant experience

by from Riverside, Ca. |

Our first experience with the dealership was when we were walking down auto row. I had recently had my car totaled and we were looking to see what was available. Mickey came out to greet us and continued to show an interest even after he found out we were "just looking." He followed up with us a couple of days later and was one of the main reasons we went back when we were ready to purchase. Mickey, a former Marine showed in interest in hearing about our sons (both Marines) and even took time to look at pictures my husband had. He was very patient while I took the time to test drive a couple of cars. We ultimately brought the 2011 Chevy Malibu that I had originally looked at. Mickey later set a e-mail to thank me for buying from them. I would definitely recommend them to anyone buying a car.

Wonderful experience

by from Diamond Bar, CA |

This morning I purchased my first used car, a 2011 Kia Sorento, from Dutton Motor Company. I found Dutton Motor Company through Cars.com yesterday afternoon and e-mailed them immediately. I received an e-mail reply within five minutes. After learning that the car was still for sale, I called and spoke with Jeff and arranged for a test drive this morning. Upon arrival Jeff was there waiting for me. He had a file in hand with a Car Fax and other paper work inside. He had the car washed and cleaned. Jeff was polite, friendly, competent and organized. The owner came and introduced himself to myself, my husband, and daughter. Next we went in to sign papers and make payment with Gary Goff. Gary was also very friendly, polite, competent and organized. My family and I actually shared many funny moments with Gary. All in all, I could not have expected a better experience. I would definitely recommend Dutton Motor Company to friends and family!

Excellent transaction

by from SB , Calif |

Purchased a used Mercedes CLK500 Made the deal on line as am 3hours away when arrived a dealer everything went as discussed and was a great professional transactrion. Car was better than advertised and deal was as we disscused not like many dealers that want to change things when you get there. Highly Recommend