AutoNation Ford Marietta

Used 888-247-0301
Service 888-667-2563

Awesome Experience!

by from Roswell, GA |

My father and I purchased a brand new mustang gt and explorer and were taken care of extremely well! Jeff M. Was an outstanding salesman and a must see to purchase your next ford from! The general sales manager was also a great help as well!

outstanding

by from Marietta, GA |

Thank you Rita Turkin and Auto Nation Ford Marietta for a dream red Ford F-150 we purchased last June! It was an awesome experience with outstanding professional and friendly service! We would certainly come back when we need another Ford.

Great Experience!

by from Gainesville, Ga |

Greg C. was really nice and helpful with us buying our truck. The only complaint I have is that we weren't shown any numbers until the papers were ready to be signed. Other than that, I totally recommend AutoNation for buying your next vehicle. Very courteous and friendly staff... even with us having a rambunctious 15 month old running around lol

Great Salesman made the whole experience.

by from Marietta, GA |

We went in looking at a used Mini Cooper on the lot, The salesman let us take it out on our own and drive it around. When we werent really pleased with it we asked what else they had in the price range and he showed us both new and used cars in our range. He was knowledgeable and polite and let us talk and wander without badgering us. We didnt buy that day but we did end up coming back and going back to the same salesman. We would buy again from them.

New Ford Mustang

by from Woodstock, GA |

The manager and salesman was great! We have been to so many dealerships but this experience was so different. They were friendly, upfront with pricing, options, and availability. The entire process was professional. They made us feel like we were dealing with family. I recommend everyone interested in buying a Ford to come here.

Great Experience!

by from Troy, AL |

Had a great experience. We got the vehicle we wanted at the price we wanted!

AutoNation Ford Marietta responded to this review

August 11, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Kelly. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Great Customer Service, Friendly & Professional St

by from Marietta, Ga |

This is the dealership if you`re expecting to go home happy with your New or Certified Used car. I will be back soon.

AutoNation Ford Marietta responded to this review

August 3, 2014

We appreciate your response, Osman! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

great service

by from Atlanta, GA |

People are so nice there. Price is very good. You don's even have to argue with that.

Great sale with Jeff M.

by from Duluth, GA |

I dealt with Jeff M. on purchasing a brand new Focus ST. He was very informative about features of the car I was not aware of, and was willing to answer any and all questions I had. If he didn't know the answer, he was sure to find out the answer for me.

GREAT SALESMANSHIP.. MR. BOBBY WAS GREAT

by from Acworth Ga |

I love Autonation Ford. They have the best Sales People and I believe Ford makes the best cars at the best prices. Mr.Bobby Jones came threw for me. I love my FORD FIESTA. THANKS MR. BOBBY JONES

Great, Professional and Painless!!

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I was checking out all the local dealers in my area for the vehicle that I purchased and hands down I couldn't have found a better deal and sales team, I walked into the showroom at 10am and before noon I was driving my brand new 2014 Mustang off the lot! The sales associate I dealt with was Theo G. and all I can say is that this man was able to answer every question I had and was able to suggest and notify me of points that where relevant to me in my decision. the only thing that saddens me is I won't be in the market to buy a new vehicle anytime soon as they where able to match me to the perfect car for my needs!