AutoNation Ford Marietta

Used 888-247-0301
Service 888-667-2563

Auto Nation beleive it.

by from Dalton, Ga |

I will keep this short. Tom Lewis was my salesman. He was very helpfull in all things remotely related to my buying a car. He spent his whole sunday answering my questions pertaining to working the deal, my financial situation, and the car itself. As far as the dealership, I am a return customer, I knew what to expect. The lost is full of cars and I was able to choose my color within the options that I specified easy enough. The deal was straight forward and I knew exactly what was ahppening at all times. I shopped around for a couple of weeks and was pleased that in I saved thousands in exchange for driving almost 2 hours from north ga, The price on the web IS the price you pay. Some people may qualify for more savings in rebates but everyone is guaranteed a low no haggle price just by showing up. I would definately do it again and my father who went with me said he would buy his next car their himself. I have recieved several emails from Tom and Autonation asking for feedback and asking if I need help with setting up synch or anything else. That is very refreshing that I am not left to find this information out by searching online.

April 28, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Ford Fiesta

by from Smyrna, Ga. |

Excellent. Two sales people worked together to find me a used car which I could afford.

April 28, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Outstanding customer service!

by from Marietta, GA |

Auto Nation takes the complexity out of purchasing a vehicle. Over the years my wife and I have purchased a number of vehicles, but none of the past experiences come close to the one we just had at Auto Nation. THANKS! Auto Nation for simplifying the process.

Perfect Purchase

by from Nashville TN |

Everyone at AutoNation was great and very helpful. No strings. Thanks!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

clean

by from Marietta, GA |

Kendrick was my sales person. I think he was very knowledgeable about his product and explain the used car/ truck very well. He was very patience, and not trying to rush me on any decisions or choice of vehicle. Autonation you have a great employee in Kendrick. I never give anyone the highest standard number; but he was very professional. Thx

Very detail oriented!!!

by from Rockmart GA |

I found your dealer online, made an inquiry on a 14 F150 stx and Al called within 30 minutes!!! Impressive response time and impressive results! The truck I wanted wasn't in stock and Al made it happen!!! Although I had to wait a few days he found exactly what I wanted!!! Best of the best and I will buy another from Al!!!

Professional Deal

by from Marietta, GA |

We stopped by to look at trucks. We were not prepared to buy-just looking. However, Tom.was very inviting and professional. The truck we purchased was exactly what we needed. Both Tom & the Financial Manager cared about our needs. We will continue to do our business with Tom Lewis.

Great atmosphere and people.

by from Marietta, GA |

The customer service was great. Stayed late to finish our deal. Very reasonable and were able to work with us on the price. Great vehicle! Jeff was a pleasure to talk to and do business with.

Love my XLT Explorer

by from Marietta, GA |

Very nice people, particularly Rita Turkin. The buying experience has been flawless and enjoyable. Very good value. Thank you

Roland Arnold

by from Rome, Ga. 30161 |

First time buyer at this Dealership. Started the deal on line. Thought the Deal was worth the 1 1/4 hour drive. Arrived, waited 15 mins to talk to sells person, ended up with an even better deal. Came back 6 months later for 1st service. This was an excellent experience, called ahead to make appointment. Will continue to drive down for service.

Customer

by from Conyers |

Takes the time to walk us through the bying process, which included guaranteeing a loan.