Athens Ford

4260 Atlanta Hwy, Bogart, GA 30622

New 888-804-0987
Used 877-357-9148
Service 877-768-4690

Come experience the Athens Ford Advantage!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Athens, GA |

We purchase parts from Athens Ford for our 2004 F250 Truck. We appreciate so much the excellent customer service and great products that Athens Ford provides. We will be doing business with them for a long time. :) Tony Ruark is the Man to see in parts.

Repair

by from Athens, GA |

The collision department was friendly and ready to take the time to give thoughtful questions to any questions we asked. Car looks like new.

Deceptive tactics and lies

by from Dewy Rose, GA |

I purchased a used 2005 Mustang GT from Athens Ford. During the "financial" phase of the transaction, the finance representative was trying to sell me a third party warranty. I specifically asked if the warranty covered the clutch. Without hesitation, the man said "Yes". Not "I'm not sure", or "let me check", but an immediate "Yes". After purchasing the warranty, I find out that clutches and clutch components ARE NOT covered by the warranty. The financing I was set up with through the dealership was from Coastal Federal Credit Union. When I received my statement from Coastal, I find that somehow an account was set up in my name at the credit union with $23. I don't know where this $23 came from. There was no mention of me having to set up and maintain an account with the credit union. Not only did an account get set up, but they took out $18 for some kind of "fee" to the state of North Carolina. That left my account with $5. Then they deducted $3 for sending me a statement, with a note that my balance was below the minimum, and that if I didn't maintain the minimum account balance, my account would be frozen. I am not pleased with the lie and deception that accompanied my purchase.

Great Experience

by from Athens, GA |

I will gladly return to Athens Ford for all of my service needs. They have great cutover service and they got me in right away for my service. The wait was completely reasonable and they took care of me while I was waiting.

Awesome experience

by from Athens, Ga |

We recently took my wife's Mercury Milan in for some routine service, and to diagnose a long standing transmission issue. We were expecting the worst on the transmission repair. We are relatively new to the area, have never used this dealer before, did not buy the car here. We dealt mainly with Mr Kenny Scott. In all of our years of car ownership and the care that that entails we have never been treated so well as we were here. First rate - from making the appointment, to check in, waiting room, and check out. My wife says she has never had a service person sit down and explain the repair bill line by line. How thoughtful. The transmission fix was in a covered recall bulletin and our overall bill was very reasonable. We were pleasantly surprised and will not hesitate to use their service department again. We are not in the market for a new car at the moment, but we will certainly consider this Ford dealership for a new purchase as well.

GREAT SERVICE

by from COMMERCE, GA |

TOOK MY VEHICLE IN FOR SQUEAKY BRAKES THEY TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF ME THERE FIVE STARS ACROSS THE BOARD FOR THIS SERVICE TEAM.

Quick service, friendly personnel.

by from Hartwell, GA |

The people at Athens Ford are great, especially Jeff and Cindy!

Great service!

by from Hartwell GA |

We would not take our vehicle anywhere else for service. We drive 90 miles roundtrip to have Athens Ford service our Lincoln MKZ. The staff is always excellent. Today our advisor was Mr. Jeff Owens, he was very professional and courteous. We feel fortunate to have a great place like Athens Ford to take care of our vehicle's needs!

Wonderful Experience

by from Oxford, Ga |

Go see Mark Mills if you want a great experience purchasing a Ford!

Athens Ford Collision Center

by from Athens, GA |

I've had my car repaired twice at the Athens Ford Collision Center and both experiences were exceptional.The receptionist in the front office is very helpful and kind. Made having to take my car to get body work done a lot more pleasant. She made it a seamless process insofar as dealing with my insurance claim and getting my rental car. Couldn't have been easier. The staff who assisted with the repair work was on top of everything and the repair work was amazing! My car looked brand new and even smelled like a brand new car after the exceptional detail cleaning job! Thanks Athens Ford Collision Center for making an unpleasant experience of needing body work done as awesome as it could be!

This dealership really does have customer focus!

by from Madison, GA |

Customer experience: Very good, and exceptional for a car dealership. The Salesman (Andrew Todd) was every patient and helpful, and he also let me know he wanted to sell me the truck and was willing to work with me. There was no push for me to buy extras, and they advised me where to get Linex applied without having to go through them. Buying Experience: I had a great buying experience at Athens Ford. None of the usual car dealership games, basically they got to a very competitive price very quickly for the truck I wanted. I purchased my weathertech floor mats there, and price was very competitive with online sites. Quality of repairs: Only oil changes so far, but one point to note: There was an issue that I noted on the bumper of my truck, and instead of the usual stonewall, they advised me that it was an actual defect that had occasionally occurred, and told they would fix it ? no problem. Facilities: spotless and extremely professionally managed. They have a scoreboard so you can see where you truck is in the repair process. I am one of the worst car buyers, I hate buying cars and dealing with the games dealership play, but I this is the first dealership where I trust what I am being told and don't worry they are selling me something I don't need. .