Athens Ford

4260 Atlanta Hwy, Athens, GA 30606

New 888-804-0987
Used 877-357-9148
Service 866-983-8244

Home of the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty!

Great Service

by from Athens, GA |

I went in to get my 2013 Ford Focus serviced and the customer service was excellent. Not only were the decisive and quick with the diagnosis of the problem, they were also very time sensitive as well, as I mean they did a very efficient job in a better than normal time. I would recommend Athens Ford for all areas of service. Not to mention they waiting area is very comfortable. Superb service.

Love Athens Ford!

by from Athens, GA |

Joe Martin was very friendly and helpful and made the whole experience a joy!

Friendly, knowledgable staff. Great service!

by from Athens, GA |

Outstanding customer service. Tiffany was wonderful! She made we feel welcome the moment I entered the site. She explained the details of my servicing for my 2013 Ford Edge. Everything was completed ahead of projected timeframe. This is our second Ford vehicle we have had serviced at Athens Ford. In fact, we just ordered a new 2015 Platinum 150 truck from Athens Ford. We will do servicing for it and our other Ford vehicles with this dealership.

very clean facility

by from Athens, GA |

I had a very good experience at the Athens ford dealership. Staff was very pleasant and respectful. They didn't hesitate when I asked a question

Great experience at Athens Ford

by from Athens, GA |

I had a wonderful experience with salesman Reggie Hudson. He was very patient with me and understood what I wanted in a vehicle with my price range. Out of any dealership I visited that day, Reggie was the most attentive, friendly associate. Fiance personell Kevin Page was also very helpful when finding insurance at a low cost. He was very honest in what I needed for a lease when it comes to insurance. I would definitely come back for another Ford.

all good, Tiffany the best

by from Athens, GA |

dationLincoln mkx, Tiffany always the best!! had power steering flushed, per recommens

Excellent customer service!

by from Athens, GA |

The staff was very helpful, courteous and plain friendly. Love doing business with Athens Ford!

My latest Ford experience

by from Athens, GA |

Athens Ford's service department has always gone above and beyond to take care of me. They have always been up front and honest with everything they are doing. As a woman, they speak to me intelligently and don't try to pull anything over on me and that is very important. Tiffany has always been kind and professional and understanding of any problems I have been having with my vehicle and has always made sure that I have what I need for my car when I leave.

very nice reception by employees

by from Bogart , GA |

In and or in less than 1 hour. It was an easy fix. I'm sure I helped pay for the renovations. Hourly rate is unreal. But the service is exceptional.

Best Auto Auto Service Facility in Athens!

by from Athens, GA |

Waited for my vehicle to be serviced. Very comfortable waiting area. Nice clean referesment center and restrooms. Very friendly staff and service personnel. Service completed in timely manner.

Very friendly

by from Athens, GA |

I brought my Fiesta in for routine service. I love it that I can email Jamison, who sold me the car last year, to set up my appointments. He always makes it a point to come say hello while I'm there. I waited in the service area & noticed how friendly all the staff were to each customer as well as to each other, despite it being busy and noisy. Tiffany was especially nice when it was taking longer than usual for my oil change - she checked on when it would be done and then let me know. Overall it was a quite pleasant experience.