Athens Ford

4260 Atlanta Hwy, Bogart, GA 30622

New 888-804-0987
Used 877-357-9148
Service 866-983-8244

Come experience the Athens Ford Advantage!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Athens, GA |

We purchase parts from Athens Ford for our 2004 F250 Truck. We appreciate so much the excellent customer service and great products that Athens Ford provides. We will be doing business with them for a long time. :) Tony Ruark is the Man to see in parts.

awesome customer service

by from Watkinsville, GA 30607 |

Lori Javorka, parts manager, went above and beyond to get me a part that was not in stock. She emailed me the diagram for the brake caliper assembly and i was able to identify the piece I was needing. She found the part and it would take a week to get it to Athens. I asked if she had any other sources and she was able to find another source and got the part to me in two days. What great customer service and thank you Lori.

Very clean inside and out especially with a child

by from Jefferson ga |

I appreciate the details that they think of in their facility. The bathrooms especially with a child that goes everywhere with you.

Repair

by from Athens, GA |

The collision department was friendly and ready to take the time to give thoughtful questions to any questions we asked. Car looks like new.

Deceptive tactics and lies

by from Dewy Rose, GA |

I purchased a used 2005 Mustang GT from Athens Ford. During the "financial" phase of the transaction, the finance representative was trying to sell me a third party warranty. I specifically asked if the warranty covered the clutch. Without hesitation, the man said "Yes". Not "I'm not sure", or "let me check", but an immediate "Yes". After purchasing the warranty, I find out that clutches and clutch components ARE NOT covered by the warranty. The financing I was set up with through the dealership was from Coastal Federal Credit Union. When I received my statement from Coastal, I find that somehow an account was set up in my name at the credit union with $23. I don't know where this $23 came from. There was no mention of me having to set up and maintain an account with the credit union. Not only did an account get set up, but they took out $18 for some kind of "fee" to the state of North Carolina. That left my account with $5. Then they deducted $3 for sending me a statement, with a note that my balance was below the minimum, and that if I didn't maintain the minimum account balance, my account would be frozen. I am not pleased with the lie and deception that accompanied my purchase.

Great Experience

by from Athens, GA |

I will gladly return to Athens Ford for all of my service needs. They have great cutover service and they got me in right away for my service. The wait was completely reasonable and they took care of me while I was waiting.

Awesome experience

by from Athens, Ga |

We recently took my wife's Mercury Milan in for some routine service, and to diagnose a long standing transmission issue. We were expecting the worst on the transmission repair. We are relatively new to the area, have never used this dealer before, did not buy the car here. We dealt mainly with Mr Kenny Scott. In all of our years of car ownership and the care that that entails we have never been treated so well as we were here. First rate - from making the appointment, to check in, waiting room, and check out. My wife says she has never had a service person sit down and explain the repair bill line by line. How thoughtful. The transmission fix was in a covered recall bulletin and our overall bill was very reasonable. We were pleasantly surprised and will not hesitate to use their service department again. We are not in the market for a new car at the moment, but we will certainly consider this Ford dealership for a new purchase as well.

GREAT SERVICE

by from COMMERCE, GA |

TOOK MY VEHICLE IN FOR SQUEAKY BRAKES THEY TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF ME THERE FIVE STARS ACROSS THE BOARD FOR THIS SERVICE TEAM.

Quick service, friendly personnel.

by from Hartwell, GA |

The people at Athens Ford are great, especially Jeff and Cindy!

Great service!

by from Hartwell GA |

We would not take our vehicle anywhere else for service. We drive 90 miles roundtrip to have Athens Ford service our Lincoln MKZ. The staff is always excellent. Today our advisor was Mr. Jeff Owens, he was very professional and courteous. We feel fortunate to have a great place like Athens Ford to take care of our vehicle's needs!

Wonderful Experience

by from Oxford, Ga |

Go see Mark Mills if you want a great experience purchasing a Ford!