Mclaughlin Motors

Used 855-270-9696
Service 855-292-0753

Thank you Roy Johnson !

by from Sumter SC |

I have been buying cars for over 40 years and the experience I had working with Roy Johnson at Mclaughlin Ford in Sumter SC was the best I have had yet! I am talking almost 20 cars between me and my family members over those years and Roy has been the best sales rep I have dealt with. He was open, honest and cared about what I wanted in a car. He did not "sell" me a car, he helped me purchase one. If anyone is looking for a new or pre-owned car be sure to ask for Roy Johnson and he will take good care of you! Thanks Roy, you have a customer for life! T.K.

Bad Service

by from Columbia, SC |

I went to look at a used ford and put down a deposit. I was never told the deposit was non-refundable. I called the sales man and told him I was no longer interested in the car two days before the took the money out of my account. They still went ahead a took the deposit out my account after I said I was no longer interested. Later when I was told it was non-refundable by the sales he and the manager on duty were dismissive and rude to me. I have never received such bad customer service in my life.

Ford Dealership

by from Sumter, SC |

McLaughlin Ford did everything I asked them to do. They shared the invoice price, allowed me to utilize my employee match program, gave me the rebate and met my trade in request. It was a no pressure sale and handled mostly over the phone. The salesman spent extra time on a Friday night to explain the features and creature comforts of the vehicle...just a great experience overall.

Mclaughlin Motors responded to this review

November 10, 2011

We thank you for your business and look forward to servicing you in the future with your car buying needs !!!