Central Ford

(4.0) 5 Reviews

5645 Firestone Blvd, South Gate, CA 90280

Used 562-927-7888

Excellent from the beginning to the end

by from South Gate,CA |

From the beginning to the end of our car purchase, from our sales agent to the finance agent, they all assisted us with excellent service. We had a really bad experience the last time we bought a car. We were lied to, and taken advantage of. This was the easiest car purchase we've ever had.

Effortless car buying

by from CA |

I am just so very pleased with my whole car buying experience at Central Ford. The entire process is so effortless and I would definitely recommend Central to anyone looking for a car. Everyone was just so kind!

I'd recommend Central Ford to the world

by from CA |

I would recommend Central Ford to the world! I had a really great experience. The sales staff treated me so well, I left feeling like family.

Very helpful sales staff

by from CA |

I went to several different dealerships, and was given the run around. I went to Central Ford and found a very nice car and was helped by a very helpful sales staff. I will definitely tell all of my family and friends to go to Central Ford for all of their car needs.

Dissatisfied Sales Service

by from Gardena |

After researching various search engines and dealer web sites, I found a few trucks I was interested in on Central Ford's website. I went to their lot and found only one of about three which they listed available. Yet the other vehicles I had interest in continued to be shown on their website. When I went to their lot, several of their salesman were just chatting. Finally one salesman came to the vehicle I was examining to assist me. I examined and drove the vehicle. It was in good condition and met my requirements. The salesman was cordial. I told them I was looking at other vehicles and had one which was the same model, in better condition with fewer miles and was about $500 less expensive. I was not interested in negotiating price on my visit until I had finished examining other vehicles I had researched but was planning on purchasing a vehicle within the next week. I phoned them back a few days later and asked if they could give me a lower price. The first salesman said he would check with his manager and phone back in 10 minutes. I didn't hear back from him so I phoned the next day. Another salesman I spoke to also said he would check with his manager and call me back. He also did not call me back. The junior salesman who I test-drove the vehicle with called me, (without being aware I had spoken to the salesman above him) inquiring about my interest in the vehicle. I explained to him that I had phoned other salesman and was waiting to hear back from them regarding a price. He told me they did not negotiate pricing over the phone and that I would have to go back to their lot to negotiate price. This was disturbing. The next day I phoned and specifically asked for a manager who had authority to negotiate pricing. He also did not phone me back. I phoned him a few hours later and explained the other vehicles I was considering. He told me the price on his vehicles was a "no haggle" price. Nevertheless, he told me the best he could do was to discount the vehicle $500. I told him this would not be enough of a discount.