Jones Nissan

1260 Broad St, Sumter, SC 29150

New 888-528-8403
Used 888-824-7109
Service 866-825-4925

Think every car dealer is the same? Then you don't know Jones! Home of the $69 closing fee!

Satisfied 2014 Nissan Altima owner, Dan Wells

by from Chapin, SC |

"I want to thank the Jones Nissan dealership in Sumter for their excellent customer service and professionalism. I was able to purchase my new 2014 Nissan Altima almost entirely on line and avoid the regular hassles of car buying. Ms. Shelley Fentress was my point of contact and handled my purchase from beginning to end and after the sale. I comparison shopped and actually paid $125.00 more than I was quoted at another Nissan dealer for the exact same vehicle because of Shelley. She was great."

November 12, 2013

Thank you, Dan! We appreciate you as well!

New Car experience

by from Lugoff, SC |

Good smooth hassle free deal. No hidden charges. Good honest people to deal with.

May 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to offer small town customer service with big city discounts. Thank you again, Shelley Fentress

Overall

by from Sumter, SC |

Jones Nissan in Sumter SC is the place to go if one is looking for a new car. Everyone I met there is a professional, from Ross the Service Advisor to Shelley Fentress the Internet Manager. My own personal salesperson Richard James took great care of me, including removing the old license plate and washing it before transferring it to my new car. He thoroughly explained and showed me how to operate all the new feature of my new Altima. Fast, thorough, courteous and professional......this dealership has the best personnel, and the best selection of quality cars.

January 25, 2013

Thank you, Laura! We enjoyed working with you too. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to shoot me an email or give us a call. Sincerely, Shelley Fentress

New Car

by from Gable,SC |

Our buying experience at Jones Nissan was awesome. From our first contact with Shelly, the Internet Manager, to Stephen our Sales Rep it was such a pleasant experience, so painless and stress free. I couldn't believe it. The Finance Manager made purchasing it a breeze. We traded a vehicle and got the one that I truly wanted at a great price. I just want to thank Jones Nissan for a totally great experience at there dealership. Thank ya'll for my new JUKE!!!!!!!!!

October 31, 2012

Thank you, Sherri, for all your kinds words. We enjoyed helping you too! Please let us know when we can help you again in service or sales. Enjoy your Juke!

Great used car experience!

by from sumter SC |

I have bought many used cars in my time, never have I had a better buying experience! great selection, a very professional F&I manager, just a great overall experience! Jones Nissan really is the best place to buy a used car.