Jones Nissan

Used 888-824-7109 Used888-824-7109
Service 866-825-4925 Service 866-825-4925

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

by from Columbia, SC |

I called Jones Nissan after I searched for a car online after visiting mutiple dealerships the past weekend. I spoke with Shelly. She was so pleasant. I went to the dealership that afternoon. Shelley introduced me to Sam Simmons, the car salesman. I had never met a salesman like him before. He was pleasant and knowledgeble. There was no hassle or pressure to buy the car, but I did. The buying experience was so easy and quick. I'm enjoying my new car. Thanks Sam and Shelley for your superb customer service. You guy rock!! Jones Nissan is the place to buy your next vechicle.

January 29, 2016

Sharon, it was our pleasure to serve you! Enjoy your new Frontier!! -Shelley Fentress

Quick, easy, honest

by from Irmo, SC |

Just bought a 2015 Nissan Altima from Jones. What a fabulous experience. Sam Simmons was my salesman. He did a great job. Honest, quick responses to my questions. No fluff in puff. I compared prices with a few dealers. Sam won my business with his calm, honest approach and knowledge. They also had the interior color I was looking for. I had tinted windows and a spoiler added. Since I live an hour + from the dealership they actually sent someone to me to pick up my car and took it back for the additions. They gave me a loaner to drive also. I did all the negotiating over the phone/internet. We arrived at the dealership at 6:40pm and left with my new car at 7:15pm. I have never had such an easy purchase before. Go Jones!! Thank you Sam for being there and helping us get this done so easily.

Excellent Car buying experience!!!!!

by from Sumter, SC |

Shelley and Keith provided a phenomenal car buying experience. Shelley provided everything I requested for to the bank. All I had to do was pick a Car. Keith was very informative with all of the questions I presented to him on the different car models. The rest of the staff was very informative and diligent when closing the final paperwork. If you are looking for sincerity, painless and genuine car buy experience that is hassle free Jones Nissan is definitely the place to go! -Proud Owner of a new Honda Civic

Great Experience!

by from Sumter, SC |

Very responsive to customer inquiries regarding vehicle pricing and options. Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable. Made the buying process easy!

December 17, 2014

James, Thank you for your kind words! We strive to make car buying stress free. Please let me know if we can assist you in any way. Thanks again, Shelley Fentress

Extremely Satisfied Customer!

by from Sumter, SC |

I couldn't be more pleased with the quality, performance, and superb maintenance of this vehicle by the previous owner(s)! Thank you Shelley and your team for the outstanding professionalism displayed while conducting business!

December 17, 2014

Tammie, I'm so glad you had such a great experience with us! Please let me know if I can do anything else for you. Shelley Fentress

Satisfied 2014 Nissan Altima owner, Dan Wells

by from Chapin, SC |

"I want to thank the Jones Nissan dealership in Sumter for their excellent customer service and professionalism. I was able to purchase my new 2014 Nissan Altima almost entirely on line and avoid the regular hassles of car buying. Ms. Shelley Fentress was my point of contact and handled my purchase from beginning to end and after the sale. I comparison shopped and actually paid $125.00 more than I was quoted at another Nissan dealer for the exact same vehicle because of Shelley. She was great."

November 12, 2013

Thank you, Dan! We appreciate you as well!

New Car experience

by from Lugoff, SC |

Good smooth hassle free deal. No hidden charges. Good honest people to deal with.

May 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to offer small town customer service with big city discounts. Thank you again, Shelley Fentress

Overall

by from Sumter, SC |

Jones Nissan in Sumter SC is the place to go if one is looking for a new car. Everyone I met there is a professional, from Ross the Service Advisor to Shelley Fentress the Internet Manager. My own personal salesperson Richard James took great care of me, including removing the old license plate and washing it before transferring it to my new car. He thoroughly explained and showed me how to operate all the new feature of my new Altima. Fast, thorough, courteous and professional......this dealership has the best personnel, and the best selection of quality cars.

January 25, 2013

Thank you, Laura! We enjoyed working with you too. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to shoot me an email or give us a call. Sincerely, Shelley Fentress

New Car

by from Gable,SC |

Our buying experience at Jones Nissan was awesome. From our first contact with Shelly, the Internet Manager, to Stephen our Sales Rep it was such a pleasant experience, so painless and stress free. I couldn't believe it. The Finance Manager made purchasing it a breeze. We traded a vehicle and got the one that I truly wanted at a great price. I just want to thank Jones Nissan for a totally great experience at there dealership. Thank ya'll for my new JUKE!!!!!!!!!

October 31, 2012

Thank you, Sherri, for all your kinds words. We enjoyed helping you too! Please let us know when we can help you again in service or sales. Enjoy your Juke!

Great used car experience!

by from sumter SC |

I have bought many used cars in my time, never have I had a better buying experience! great selection, a very professional F&I manager, just a great overall experience! Jones Nissan really is the best place to buy a used car.