Nalley Ford Sandy Springs

7555 Roswell Rd., Atlanta, GA 30350

New 888-283-4158 New 888-283-4158
Used 888-283-0249 Used 888-283-0249
Service 888-284-2809 Service 888-284-2809

It Has To Be Nalley Ford Sandy Springs!

Out of town experience was great!

by from The Villages Florida |

My sales rep Steve Cole was wonderful to work with and very proactive. We had a deal worked out in about an hour via phone calls and I picked up the vehicle the next day. I would recommend to others and consider buying from Sandy Springs Ford again. If you're looking for a performance shop (SVT and Roush) minded dealer with a service and parts department that can back it up, look no further!

Nalley Ford Sandy Springs responded to this review

April 15, 2014

GM, thanks for your kind words and recommendation. I'm glad Steve was able to find the right vehicle for you and make the process a pleasant one.

Since buyout customer service is poor.

by from Atlanta, GA |

the level of customer service after the sale has become pathetic. If you are buying a premium vehicle, and expect premium service. This is NOT the dealership for you.

Nalley Ford Sandy Springs responded to this review

January 3, 2016

Hello and thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to exceed our customers? expectations. I regret that was not the case for you and that we were unable to accommodate your requests during your last visit. Please give me a call at 678-274-6955 if you would like to discuss this in further detail. I appreciate your business and look forward to restoring your faith in our dealership. Ken Hyman, General Manager

Great service

by from Marietta, GA |

I like coming her to this dealer because they are always nice and helpful. What I like the most is that they give me a car to still move around while my truck is in service. So I would recommend this dealership for anyone.

Great experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Recall service great very knowledgeable staff, pleasant

Excellent Service and Support

by from Atlanta, GA |

We purchased a C-Max. It is an awesome car, and we feel that we were treated very well. The salesman was helpful and persistent, which for us was a very good thing. He did not push - just kept us in the loop and continued to check on us for about a week. When we decided we were ready, the process went great. The service to assist us to learn and understand how to use all of the features of our new car was also great. She carefully went over the features, took care of getting us connected to support services, and she checked on us several times in the first couple of weeks. She gave us her card and encouraged us to call with any questions we might have. We felt like VIP's.

Not a great car, but they came through for me!

by from Stone Mountain, Georgia |

I used my Credit Union's car buying service and they sent me here to meet with Bill Placher about buying a 2012 Ford Focus. The car has everything I want. Bill was easy to work with and has been great regarding customer service. However, 5 days after I left the dealer my check engine light came on. They fixed it. Less than 2 weeks later, my steering wheel wouldn't turn and the steering gear went out. First they told me $1600 and then they said they would pay to fix it. They fixed it and I just got it back. So, the sale was fine, and the service department did fine, but it was a big hassle. I probably just got unlucky with the car (I don't even like it now), but they treated me well.

Brandon

by from Smyrna, GA |

Nalley had the specific truck I was looking ofr and I purchased it. The sales person, Larry, was very knowledgeable and a lot of help. The sale went quickly and I appreciated respect for my time.

good services

by from decatur,ga |

We bought a 2016 ford explorer. The sale person was nice and friendly.

Great service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Martin and Sosa were the best. They got me exactly what I wanted and were very courteous during the process. I have no complaints.

Great Customer Service, LOOONG Oil Change Service

by from Marietta, GA |

I had so much hope in this place. After all, I got a great customer Service when I BOUGHT the car. Knowing the service is where they get their ongoing profits, I was having high hopes with them. So, took my car for complimentary 5K mile service. The good points - PEOPLE IN FRONT - Kim is extremely helpful, joy to talk to. There was another lady (I think Marsha, but could be wrong) that also was very professional, and knowledgeable. So far so good... OPPORTUNITIES TO IMPROVE - My car stood there for more than 1 hour before being pulled in for service. Total time from the time I drove in to the time I drove off was 2 hours and 20 minutes. I came EARLY, at about 2:20 PM so I can get out quickly and avoid traffic... NO LUCK... 2 hours+ FOR OIL CHANGE ONLY (plus car wash)??? Do I need to book a hotel nearby for more advance times? Talked to the service manager too, and he seemed to be understanding. This understanding did not help me much. But now knowing he is new, I will look forward for much needed improvement in Service area. I will come back 1 more time. Expect to see improvement in timing. If not, I actually have 2 dealers that are closer to my home. I will go to one of them instead. Too bad, when very eager and professional customer service in service cannot help much to how slow folks in the garage is...