Sandy Springs Ford

7555 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350

New 888-510-2637
Used 888-539-7670
Service 888-609-0831

2011 President's Award Winner for Superior Customer Satisfaction and Sales Excellence

Out of town experience was great!

by from The Villages Florida |

My sales rep Steve Cole was wonderful to work with and very proactive. We had a deal worked out in about an hour via phone calls and I picked up the vehicle the next day. I would recommend to others and consider buying from Sandy Springs Ford again. If you're looking for a performance shop (SVT and Roush) minded dealer with a service and parts department that can back it up, look no further!

Sandy Springs Ford responded to this review

April 15, 2014

GM, thanks for your kind words and recommendation. I'm glad Steve was able to find the right vehicle for you and make the process a pleasant one.

Professional, Fast, Easy, Good Deal!

by from Villa Rica, GA |

Purchased 3 vehicles at this dealership all from Eddie Hefferon and had a great experience with all of them. No hassle and very professional along with very competitive pricing. Go see Eddie and get your new Ford!

Great experience!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Sandy Smith was my sales consultant. He was very patient & pressure free, willing to work with me to get the car I wanted. Being my first car buying experience, I felt confident at the end of my purchase.

Great Experience

by from Sandy Springs, GA |

We arrived at the dealer knowing only that we wanted a Fusion Hybrid. Ivan was patient with us walking us through what they had, what we could order, what we could update on the cars in stock, and the costs of all the combinations. We greatly appreciate this patience with us, we walked away with a car and so far are thrilled.

Wonderful experience!

by from Roswell, ga |

Charlie Soto was the sales associate that worked with us at Frank Jackson Ford. I can't say enough about how wonderful he was with us. We were actually getting 2 cars.. One was a graduation gift for our daughter and the the other, a new family car. We had shopped online and knew what we were looking for and the cars were pulled and ready for a test drive when we arrived. The graduation present was to be a surprise and Charlie was as excited to pull the surprise off as we were. The entire experience was wonderful and that was due to the friendliness of Charlie and our finance guy Dustin. They were both so helpful and friendly. I would recommend this Frank Jackson Ford to anyone.. They are tops in my book. My husband and I both were extremely pleased with our experience there. The surprise went well and when my daughter drove her car into the dealership the next day to learn the details about the technology ( thanks Norma) there was Charlie with a big welcoming smile and a congratulations for her! THANK YOU all!

Greatest Experience Ever

by from Birmingham, AL |

This is the third new car I have (ever) bought, and probably the last (age 64). By FAR this is my most pleasing experience I have EVER had with any car dealership (whether buying new or used). I was specifically looking for a Titanium Fusion Energi with very specific options and they had exactly the car I was looking for, and were the only dealer in the 3 surrounding states (of and including Alabama). I submitted a request for a quote and was contacted by Sang Kim. I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Sang. He was very helpful and answered all my questions. The price they offered was $5,000 below the price I was quoted by a dealer in Alabama under similar circumstances and actually had additional accessories (navigation) that the other dealership's offered car didn't have (they were going to have to get the car shipped in to the dealership). I completed all the paperwork online and drove over (from south of Birmingham) Memorial Day and the car was ready for me, charged up and filled with gas, with no problems whatsoever. Sang was a delight to work with. At every step of the way, he made me feel comfortable with the process, always treating me as an equal in the process, rather than falsely treating me as a superior. The finance director, Tom Hazlett, helped up pick the coverages I felt we needed and was VERY helpful in explaining the details and features of the options available. Very grateful for Tom's insights and recommendations. Norma Kline explained all the technological aspects of the navigation and communications systems and took her time to make sure my wife's phone was synchronized properly and that she understood all the switches and knobs (as best anyone could, given all the options). All in all, I am VERY satisfied with every aspect of the experience and would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone. I can't imagine anyone not getting the very best treatment possible from this dealership. They are the definition of professionalism (my definition, anyway).

Very Honest

by from Tucker GA |

My sale associate Eddie was the best I have ever encounter. He was a very honest man and sold me a used SUV that was out of this world! I really don't like ford, but, I would buy a new one just because Eddie sold me a great one

Easy buying process

by from Marietta |

Friendly staff provided excellent customer service. No Hassle! Easy and fast buying process

Sandy Springs Ford responded to this review

April 15, 2014

Dear Kim, I'm glad were able to deliver an excellent sales experience! Come again.

Going above and beyond stands out!

by from Woodstock, GA |

Found a specific model and color available only at Sandy Springs Ford. Submitted my inquiry through cars.com and received a response early the next day. Bought the car two days later from Arthur, who was patient with my questions and concerns. It was late when we closed the deal and many of the staff had left for the day, but Arthur wanted to make sure we got the proper checkout on the car's systems. We live a good distance from the store and really don't get near it very often so he offered to buy us a tank of gas if we'd return and go through the checkout. Haven't had full service like that in quite a while. Will definitely be recommending to friends and family!

Great place to buy a car

by from Marietta, GA |

Great Customer Service and fast financing. Planning to buy another car from them!

Great Customer Service, Great Inventory

by from Marietta, GA |

Great Customer Service, great fast financing and great selection of vehicles!