Sandy Springs Ford

7555 Roswell Rd, Atlanta, GA 30350

New 888-510-2637
Used 888-539-7670
Service 888-609-0831

2011 President's Award Winner for Superior Customer Satisfaction and Sales Excellence

Out of town experience was great!

by from The Villages Florida |

My sales rep Steve Cole was wonderful to work with and very proactive. We had a deal worked out in about an hour via phone calls and I picked up the vehicle the next day. I would recommend to others and consider buying from Sandy Springs Ford again. If you're looking for a performance shop (SVT and Roush) minded dealer with a service and parts department that can back it up, look no further!

April 15, 2014

GM, thanks for your kind words and recommendation. I'm glad Steve was able to find the right vehicle for you and make the process a pleasant one.

Easy buying process

by from Marietta |

Friendly staff provided excellent customer service. No Hassle! Easy and fast buying process

April 15, 2014

Dear Kim, I'm glad were able to deliver an excellent sales experience! Come again.

Going above and beyond stands out!

by from Woodstock, GA |

Found a specific model and color available only at Sandy Springs Ford. Submitted my inquiry through cars.com and received a response early the next day. Bought the car two days later from Arthur, who was patient with my questions and concerns. It was late when we closed the deal and many of the staff had left for the day, but Arthur wanted to make sure we got the proper checkout on the car's systems. We live a good distance from the store and really don't get near it very often so he offered to buy us a tank of gas if we'd return and go through the checkout. Haven't had full service like that in quite a while. Will definitely be recommending to friends and family!

Great place to buy a car

by from Marietta, GA |

Great Customer Service and fast financing. Planning to buy another car from them!

Great Customer Service, Great Inventory

by from Marietta, GA |

Great Customer Service, great fast financing and great selection of vehicles!

not your average salesperson, great staff,

by from chatsworth, ga |

best experience ever! no haggling needed, professional and courteous, knowledgeable

would buy from again

by from chattanooga, tn |

Worked with Sandy Smith and do recommend.him. We found our pre owned Ford on their website, it.was exactly what we had been searching A month for. We never physically visited the dealership as we live over 2 hours away. Everything was accomplished via phone and email and our new vehicle was delivered to our home. We are very pleased with Sandy's service and also that of Jean Paul. The quality of the vehicle is great And we will look there first the next time we are in the market for a new vehicle.

Refreshing end to a long search

by from Dallas, GA |

I was greeted with a "are you here for the birthday party". That's a line I've never heard from a car sales person. Come to find out the dealership had opened it's doors to a lil boy so he could have his birthday party there because he was a Ford fan. That's an interesting way to start. I knew what I was looking for, Finn grabbed the keys for a test drive. He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and safety features. There was no haggling and we agreed on a price. The financing department was eager to help me stay within my budget and understood I was on a time crunch. Fastest and easiest car buying experience ever! I would highly recommend this Ford family! THANKS!

Great Dealership, Knowledgeable Staff, Honest

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Steve was my salesperson. This was the first time at any dealership that I felt like I was treated fairly, and honestly. I was in and out with my new car within 2 hours. I will go back to get my next vehicle there. Thank you to everyone at Sandy Springs Ford for helping me get my "Dream Car!"

Used car great place

by from Chatsworth ga |

This was the easiest place to buy a used car I have been to. We have been looking for about 2 months now and no one was as fast and nice as this place Arthur Melman was our salesman and he was so nice the car was for my 16 year old daughter and he let her test drive it and talked to her about the car which made a parent feel good. Other dealers tried to put us in exact same car at a $2,000 higher than this one best deal we found on the internet and we was in and out in less than 2 hours which was great since we drove a hour to this dealership. We are so excited about the 2012 Honda Civic my daughter got...

Mr. Ronj

by from Johns Creek, GA |

I purchased a Mustang Convertible from "Fin" in June of 2013. I was very pleased with Fin in that he cut to the chase with a price and settled the deal in minutes. This is the price, this is the car, drive it, return and go home in it. That simple. Had one service occurance and it went as well. Was treated with respect and not the, "Oh, it must be the way you drive" routine. I recommend this dealership.

February 12, 2014

Thank you for making Finn and Sandy Springs Ford your dealer of choice. It's great to hear that we were able to provide you with a quick and easy purchase experience. We hope to work with you again.