Airport Marina Ford

5880 W Centinela Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90045

Used 888-831-3399 Used 888-831-3399

The Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!

by from Los Angeles |

Gerald was great, the management treated me like a person and not a piece of meat. They really helped me find the right car and did evrything I asked of them with a smile and concern for my happiness. A Rare Experience!

Buying another ford made easy

by from California |

No pressure sales they let you take it all in before your asked if they can help you, some like to be rushed by salesman, I don't so I think them for this approach, we had talked with a very nice girl who gave us a appointment time, she was great !! But getting to the salesperson BALDWIN I have never in my life met a none pressure easy going laid back knowledgeable sales person as him, he's got the information you need and can explain all the concerns we had in this 4th ford buying experience! Baldwin has away that makes you feel as if he is a long time friend and is in no way out to screw you he is honest, attentive, and truly gives you that feeling of working for you !! It was hot the day we went he had the car we test drove cooled down before we got into it may not be much but in my eyes this isn't a normal way I've been treated at other dealerships, the test drive is hot,paper blowing around , and not at all the great experiences we had with Baldwin !! I. Already have told people I know if they are looking for a car go visit AIRPORT MARINA FORD ask for Baldwin !

good friendly people

by from los angeles,ca 90037 |

any problem only a call away,they are not there only to sell you a car,good advice and service

Great Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Service was prompt, professional and extremely courteous.

Great service rep with great attitude

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had a wonderful experience while my car was being service. One of your service rep tried to help me with an upgrade, but at this time I think I will wait a bit longer before I decide to upgrade. I still owe quite a bit on my Ford 13 edge will try to bring the balanced down before I decide to do an upgrade.

by from Los, Angeles, California |

Excellent service, for, Maria, who started the process, and help me so much she was kind and Michael the finance manager, was awesome also, everything was given with grace and ease a pleasant experience. Thank you,

Dream Come True Experience !

by from Pasadena, Ca. |

First, thank you for careing. Personally my experience was great! When I went Into Airport-Marina Ford to buy a car, I was apprehensive, not sure want to expect. But it seemed the entire sales staff came out to greet me with big, welcoming smiles... Reassuring smiles, I felt at ease and that my dream was possible. After a short time, I knew my dream was coming true ! Everyone was so polite and very Patient and friendly.... Such a wonderful feeling ! Oh, my dream came true... And, they got me a 2016 car !!

Excellent Service

by from Culver City, California |

Service was performed as requested on the appointment date. There was a small mixup with the paperwork however.

The good and bad of a service visit

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Service Advisor and Repair Work: Airport/Marina Ford service did a fine job of solving my issue. Their mechanic successfully diagnosed a fuel vapor issue I was having (I could smell strong fuel fumes from under the hood after the car was running a couple of minutes; the service advisor agreed). The replacement part arrived in reasonable time and they replaced it under warranty. The service advisor, Gene, was very helpful and concerned. He treated me extremely well, listened attentively to my description of the issue. When I returned to have the repair made, Joaquin was equally helpful. I am satisfied with the work done. And the not-so-good: I must make this point: I find it annoying and disturbing that when my car was returned to me, the seat and mirror positions had been changed, yet the car was not road tested (I do not bother to use the seat position memory since I am the sole driver of my car). It seems the person that worked on, or the one moving my car one hundred yards, saw it necessary to adjust the car to their liking. Must they be reminded the car does not belong to them? Furthermore, why on Earth would the radio station need to be changed to something that suits the person retrieving my car? I expect, as any other owner would, to find my car in the same condition as which it had been left. I am the customer, I should not need to spend MY time putting seats and mirrors back into my position, and returning my radio to my settings. In my opinion, it is rude and disrespectful to have you car returned in any other condition different from which it was left. Should I return to this service department for any other work, what should I expect? Should I simply insist on retrieving the car myself when it is finished? This behavior shines a very unprofessional light on this service department.

Good service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Very uneventful. I needed servicing. It was completed as expected and as promised. Service staff very pleasant.