Airport Marina Ford

5880 W Centinela Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90045

Used 888-831-3399

good friendly people

by from los angeles,ca 90037 |

any problem only a call away,they are not there only to sell you a car,good advice and service

Great Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Service was prompt, professional and extremely courteous.

Great service rep with great attitude

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had a wonderful experience while my car was being service. One of your service rep tried to help me with an upgrade, but at this time I think I will wait a bit longer before I decide to upgrade. I still owe quite a bit on my Ford 13 edge will try to bring the balanced down before I decide to do an upgrade.

by from Los, Angeles, California |

Excellent service, for, Maria, who started the process, and help me so much she was kind and Michael the finance manager, was awesome also, everything was given with grace and ease a pleasant experience. Thank you,

Dream Come True Experience !

by from Pasadena, Ca. |

First, thank you for careing. Personally my experience was great! When I went Into Airport-Marina Ford to buy a car, I was apprehensive, not sure want to expect. But it seemed the entire sales staff came out to greet me with big, welcoming smiles... Reassuring smiles, I felt at ease and that my dream was possible. After a short time, I knew my dream was coming true ! Everyone was so polite and very Patient and friendly.... Such a wonderful feeling ! Oh, my dream came true... And, they got me a 2016 car !!

Excellent Service

by from Culver City, California |

Service was performed as requested on the appointment date. There was a small mixup with the paperwork however.

The good and bad of a service visit

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Service Advisor and Repair Work: Airport/Marina Ford service did a fine job of solving my issue. Their mechanic successfully diagnosed a fuel vapor issue I was having (I could smell strong fuel fumes from under the hood after the car was running a couple of minutes; the service advisor agreed). The replacement part arrived in reasonable time and they replaced it under warranty. The service advisor, Gene, was very helpful and concerned. He treated me extremely well, listened attentively to my description of the issue. When I returned to have the repair made, Joaquin was equally helpful. I am satisfied with the work done. And the not-so-good: I must make this point: I find it annoying and disturbing that when my car was returned to me, the seat and mirror positions had been changed, yet the car was not road tested (I do not bother to use the seat position memory since I am the sole driver of my car). It seems the person that worked on, or the one moving my car one hundred yards, saw it necessary to adjust the car to their liking. Must they be reminded the car does not belong to them? Furthermore, why on Earth would the radio station need to be changed to something that suits the person retrieving my car? I expect, as any other owner would, to find my car in the same condition as which it had been left. I am the customer, I should not need to spend MY time putting seats and mirrors back into my position, and returning my radio to my settings. In my opinion, it is rude and disrespectful to have you car returned in any other condition different from which it was left. Should I return to this service department for any other work, what should I expect? Should I simply insist on retrieving the car myself when it is finished? This behavior shines a very unprofessional light on this service department.

Good service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Very uneventful. I needed servicing. It was completed as expected and as promised. Service staff very pleasant.

excellent service

by from los angeles, ca |

ok so it is not like waiting at the lexus dealership, BUT the location is clean and convenient for myself. I had brought the focus in the month before for regular service which is included in the lease. I got a call about the car and the service guy said your brakes have about 3k life left in them. Fix it now or later? I opted for later since funds were low that day. I brought it in mid day (usually a bad time as all the early birds have come in) the service tech said let me check with my brake guy and see if we can get it done today. He comes back says no problem we will have this done in 2.5 hours ( I expected it to take maybe an hour or two longer than that) The car was done when he said and they brought it around very quickly and the cost was less than I thought so I am happy.

Instant Assistance

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Brought my vehicle in for service. I was immediatley helped. The staff was friendly & helpful. The projected service time they told me was accurate. Getting my car back and going through the cashier's process was simple and easy.