Sam Stevens Motors

Sam Stevens Motors

100 Hwy 6, Amory, MS 38821

Used 888-681-5149

Sam Stevens Motors has a Solution for you. We pride ourselves in Taking care of you like a good friend..

A cut above the rest

by from Amory, ms |

I recently took my older car to Sam Stevens Motors in Amory, MS, to get serviced. I began looking around to buy a newer used car while waiting. Not only was I greeted by kind professionals, I was in & out in no time with the service department! The detail work was exceptional & a cut above the rest. The salesmen are attentive & extremly helpful with my requests. They seemed eager to help me in every way possible. I was so impressed with the financial department & their patience with my financial suggestions. I've dealt with many car dealerships throughout the years due to my travels & Sam Stevens Motors is unrivaled. They have a premium staff, exceptional customer service, & a superior collection of vehicles. This is, and will continue to be, my choice, five-star rated place for shopping in NE Mississippi! Thank you!

January 14, 2013

Elizabeth you are very kind to share your experience. We will always take good care of you. Thank you so very much..Sam

Very Satisfied customer

by from Plantersville MS |

Very Positive and pleasant experience. Made the process of buying another vehicle painless. The next time I buy a car, this dealer is the first one I will go to. Thanks to Houston and everyone there.

Satisfied Customer in Tupelo, MS

by from Tupelo, MS |

Whenever I'm looking for a good, high-quality, dependable, pre-owned car, Sam Stevens Motors in Amory, MS is the first place I go. I have purchased two vehicles there, and have been completely pleased. The prices are fair, the staff is top-notch, the customer service is excellent, and the vehicles are well-cared for. I have total trust in Sam and his folks, and always feel like my needs, wants, and concerns are a priority. I highly recommend Sam Stevens Motors!

Sam Stevens and Lindsey Best sales people

by from "Double Springs" |

From the first phone call to inquire about the 2014 Maxima to signing the paper work, Sam and Lindsey made us feel as if we had always lived in Amory! Thank you for your kindness and for making the purchase of a car such a fun experience. The car is perfect. Thank you Lindsey for being so gracious and allowing us to share stories. May Ole' Miss have a winning season!

August 1, 2014

SHELIA: IT WAS OUR PLEASURE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON. HVE A GREAT SUMMER SAM AND LINDSEY

Outstanding Customer Service!

by from Alabama |

When it was time to buy a bigger vehicle for our growing family, we did our research, decided what we wanted and scoured the internet for the beat deal. We found what we were looking for with Sam Stevens Motors. Not only did we find the car that we wanted at a fair price but we also were treated like old friends. Tom and Lindsey stayed late to get everything done for us, filled our gas tank in our new mini van and (Tom) even treated us to the best burger in town. I would highly recommend Sam Stevens Motors to anyone.

August 1, 2014

MONICA: THANKS FOR MAKING OUR DAY. YOUR KIND WORDS ARE SO APPRECIATED. LOOK OUT WE MAY COME BY TO SEE YOU. WE TRULY ENJOYED MEETING YOU AND SO GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR VAN TOM AND LINDSEY

EXCELLENT SERVICE!! True southern hospitality

by from Meridian, MS |

Their service was the best ever. Sam and Lindsey went above and beyond my expectations. They actually left me speechless. From the moment I pulled up until I left, the staff at Sam Stevens was on top of everything. By the time I left I actually felt like family. I was even contacted to make sure I had made it home safely. That says a lot. They genuinely care for their customers. If it was possible, I'd give them a TEN. I will recommend Sam Stevens Motors to everyone I know.

April 17, 2014

Kiniski,it all started with you. We enjoyed talking to you about your family and the work you do in construction. We so worried about you pulling your Tahoe home on a trailer, so we were glad to hear all went well. We look forward to eating a burger with you again Sam Stevens and Lindsey Martin

Couldn't be happier!

by from Smithville, MS |

I recently purchased my 4th car from Sam Stevens Motors. I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Tom and Linsey. I was treated like a "friend" instead of a "customer." They are definitely "a cut above" when it comes to car dealerships!

April 17, 2014

Angie thanks for your kind words and the business you have honored us with over the years. We look forward to being here for you anytime. Tom Osborn

Above and beyond

by from Fayetteville, AR |

I was looking for a used Jeep on cars.com. I saw the perfect Jeep at Sam Stevens. The problem was I live in Fayetteville, AR and that was a long drive. Sam sent someone to meet me half-way with the Jeep, which saved me about 8 hours travel time. He then followed up with me later in the week to make sure averything had gone as expected. The Jeep is awesome and the staff have been more than great to work with! I'd recommend Sam Stevens Motors to anyone!

April 17, 2014

Sarah you have spoiled us with all you have done for us. Your email to Cars.com is very much appreciated. Sam Stevens

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Starkville, MS |

I went to Sam Stevens in search of a used Toyota Camry. As soon as I got there, I was greeted by a friendly face and a helping heart. Lindsey was very helpful in putting me in the right car to fit me (NIssan Altima 2.5 Coupe). I'm in love! They have a great selection of quality cars! I'm a first time buyer and was very reluctant about purchasing on my own, but Sam Stevens made the buying process as smooth and as easy as possible! I will definitely recommend them to family and friends! Great overall experience from caring, understanding, and very helpful people!

April 17, 2014

Courtney thanks so very much. We enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. We look forward to seeing you anytime. Lets do lunch one day. Lindsey and Sam

I had a great experience at Sam Stevens!

by from Nettleton, MS |

I don't enjoy the process of buying a vehicle, but Sam Stevens made it painless and easy, and they went out of their way to help me get the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted. Their online credit application made it simple to check my credit. Their website is easy to use and informative and I was able to pick the vehicle I wanted and get the information I needed without hassle. I live in Monroe County and I wanted to "buy local," which is why I decided to check out Sam Stevens. I was not disappointed! I would absolutely recommend Sam Stevens to friends.

April 17, 2014

Hey Rex, we appreciate your kind words. You make our job a pleasure by the way you worked with us. Sam Stevens

Recent Trip & Purchast

by from Tupelo, MS |

I recently went with my 2 daughters to purchase vehicles, one in Tupelo, MS and the other at Sam Stevens Motors in Amory, MS. The experience at the larger lot in Tupelo was fine but they really need to take notes on Customer Service from Sam Stevens! What a difference in the entire process comparing both- I will ALWAYS check with Sam Stevens Motors in Amory, MS before I buy my next car!

April 17, 2014

Thanks to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again in the future. It folks like you we love to meet and take care of. Sam Stevens