Sam Stevens Motors

Sam Stevens Motors

100 Hwy 6, Amory, MS 38821

Used 888-681-5149

Sam Stevens Motors has a Solution for you. We pride ourselves in Taking care of you like a good friend..

A cut above the rest

by from Amory, ms |

I recently took my older car to Sam Stevens Motors in Amory, MS, to get serviced. I began looking around to buy a newer used car while waiting. Not only was I greeted by kind professionals, I was in & out in no time with the service department! The detail work was exceptional & a cut above the rest. The salesmen are attentive & extremly helpful with my requests. They seemed eager to help me in every way possible. I was so impressed with the financial department & their patience with my financial suggestions. I've dealt with many car dealerships throughout the years due to my travels & Sam Stevens Motors is unrivaled. They have a premium staff, exceptional customer service, & a superior collection of vehicles. This is, and will continue to be, my choice, five-star rated place for shopping in NE Mississippi! Thank you!

January 14, 2013

Elizabeth you are very kind to share your experience. We will always take good care of you. Thank you so very much..Sam

Outstanding Customer Service!

by from Alabama |

When it was time to buy a bigger vehicle for our growing family, we did our research, decided what we wanted and scoured the internet for the beat deal. We found what we were looking for with Sam Stevens Motors. Not only did we find the car that we wanted at a fair price but we also were treated like old friends. Tom and Lindsey stayed late to get everything done for us, filled our gas tank in our new mini van and (Tom) even treated us to the best burger in town. I would highly recommend Sam Stevens Motors to anyone.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!! True southern hospitality

by from Meridian, MS |

Their service was the best ever. Sam and Lindsey went above and beyond my expectations. They actually left me speechless. From the moment I pulled up until I left, the staff at Sam Stevens was on top of everything. By the time I left I actually felt like family. I was even contacted to make sure I had made it home safely. That says a lot. They genuinely care for their customers. If it was possible, I'd give them a TEN. I will recommend Sam Stevens Motors to everyone I know.

April 17, 2014

Kiniski,it all started with you. We enjoyed talking to you about your family and the work you do in construction. We so worried about you pulling your Tahoe home on a trailer, so we were glad to hear all went well. We look forward to eating a burger with you again Sam Stevens and Lindsey Martin

Couldn't be happier!

by from Smithville, MS |

I recently purchased my 4th car from Sam Stevens Motors. I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Tom and Linsey. I was treated like a "friend" instead of a "customer." They are definitely "a cut above" when it comes to car dealerships!

April 17, 2014

Angie thanks for your kind words and the business you have honored us with over the years. We look forward to being here for you anytime. Tom Osborn

Above and beyond

by from Fayetteville, AR |

I was looking for a used Jeep on cars.com. I saw the perfect Jeep at Sam Stevens. The problem was I live in Fayetteville, AR and that was a long drive. Sam sent someone to meet me half-way with the Jeep, which saved me about 8 hours travel time. He then followed up with me later in the week to make sure averything had gone as expected. The Jeep is awesome and the staff have been more than great to work with! I'd recommend Sam Stevens Motors to anyone!

April 17, 2014

Sarah you have spoiled us with all you have done for us. Your email to Cars.com is very much appreciated. Sam Stevens

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Starkville, MS |

I went to Sam Stevens in search of a used Toyota Camry. As soon as I got there, I was greeted by a friendly face and a helping heart. Lindsey was very helpful in putting me in the right car to fit me (NIssan Altima 2.5 Coupe). I'm in love! They have a great selection of quality cars! I'm a first time buyer and was very reluctant about purchasing on my own, but Sam Stevens made the buying process as smooth and as easy as possible! I will definitely recommend them to family and friends! Great overall experience from caring, understanding, and very helpful people!

April 17, 2014

Courtney thanks so very much. We enjoyed working with you and getting to know you. We look forward to seeing you anytime. Lets do lunch one day. Lindsey and Sam

I had a great experience at Sam Stevens!

by from Nettleton, MS |

I don't enjoy the process of buying a vehicle, but Sam Stevens made it painless and easy, and they went out of their way to help me get the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted. Their online credit application made it simple to check my credit. Their website is easy to use and informative and I was able to pick the vehicle I wanted and get the information I needed without hassle. I live in Monroe County and I wanted to "buy local," which is why I decided to check out Sam Stevens. I was not disappointed! I would absolutely recommend Sam Stevens to friends.

April 17, 2014

Hey Rex, we appreciate your kind words. You make our job a pleasure by the way you worked with us. Sam Stevens

Recent Trip & Purchast

by from Tupelo, MS |

I recently went with my 2 daughters to purchase vehicles, one in Tupelo, MS and the other at Sam Stevens Motors in Amory, MS. The experience at the larger lot in Tupelo was fine but they really need to take notes on Customer Service from Sam Stevens! What a difference in the entire process comparing both- I will ALWAYS check with Sam Stevens Motors in Amory, MS before I buy my next car!

April 17, 2014

Thanks to you and your family. We look forward to serving you again in the future. It folks like you we love to meet and take care of. Sam Stevens

You've Got a Friend In the Car Business

by from Amory, Mississippi |

That's just not a slogan, it's Sam's way of life. Great person to know. Houston was great-no hassle. Lindsey was very cordial in helping financing. Told him I didn't have time to go back and forth on a few dollars. Trust them to give the best deal up-front. Great staff all around!!

April 17, 2014

Bobby your make us look good....Thanks, it was our pleasure to take care of you and look forward to seeing you real soon. Houston and Lindsey Martin

Wonderful Family, Great Service, Best Prices

by from Sturgis, MS |

My husband and I were in search is a new "used" vehicle, so I started my search online when I came across Sam Stevens Motors. I saw a 2012 Toyota Highlander and emailed Sam inquiring about the vehicle. It wasn't long before I received an email back from Sam. We made the trip to Amory that Saturday morning. Sam doesn't normally work on Saturday, but when I called him and told him we were coming he told me he would meet me anytime. True to his word, he did. When we pulled up at the dealership, he had the Highlander already cranked with the air running ready for us to test drive. My husband and I both drove the vehicle and we both loved it. We went in, and started talking numbers. My husband and I are in a budget, and Sam and I had already discussed payments before we even went up there. He and his daughter Lindsey, did everything they could possibly do to get our payments where we needed them, and then some. He and his entire staff made us feel like we were at home sitting in our living room. I have never been to a car dealership ANYWHERE where I have been treated as nicely as Sam and his team treated us. It's just one of those places you don't want to leave! Sam and his family had won us over, and we will surely be purchasing from him in the future!! If you need a vehicle, don't waste your time going anywhere else. Call or go by Sam Stevens Motors first. If he doesn't have what you are looking for he WILL get it and you will be given the best price! I promise, you will NOT be disappointed and you will fall in love with him and his family just like we did! Sam, thanks again so much for your kindness! I look forward to seeing you in the future!! May God bless you and your family!!!

April 17, 2014

Jan you were the real prize in this deal. We wanted to keep you. You bring such joy with you and we loved meeting you. Thanks so much for your kind recommendation. Sam and Lindsey

Good deal from Sam Stevens

by from Savannah Tn, |

Sam they wife and I enjoyed our trip to Amory and doing business with you, Think we got a good deal on the Camry. It was a enjoyable experience. We will not hesitate to recommend you to family or friends that are in the market for a quality used vehicle. Bob Gilkey Savannah Tn.

April 17, 2014

Bob when folks drive as far as you did and give us a good review we have no words to express better than. THANK YOU SO MUCH.It means so much to us. Sam Stevens