Sam Stevens Motors

3716 S Eason Blvd, Tupelo, MS 38804

Used 888-681-5149 Used 888-681-5149

Sam Stevens Motors has a Solution for you. We pride ourselves in Taking care of you like a Good Friend..

Family values make you feel like your at home

by from Memphis, TN |

I have found the best deals and the most courteous customer service when looking for cars at Sam Stevens Motors. And I love that I can get so much information from the internet before I need to go there to see what is in stock and what the cars really look like since I'm in Memphis. I don't know how they can have so many cars at the prices I can afford in this tight economy. And best of all, I don't feel the anxiety of looking for a car like I do with so many other big dealerships, instead I'm always greeted with a smile and "how can I help you find the best vehicle that will match your personality, lifestyle and budget". Thank you Sam Stevens Motors.

April 28, 2015

You were very kind to us in your review. Thank you and we are so happy you enjoyed the experience. We are closer to you now that we have moved to Tupelo. Hope to see you the Next time Sam

So Nice!!!

by from Memphis Tennesee |

These people are the best dealers I've been to. I've been looking for a car for about a month now, and nobody I've talked to was as nice as them. We were looking at a great used Mini Cooper here. awesome deal! We had to drive in from out of town to get the car, and he just made this whole process so easy and made sure everything was in top shape! I have never been happier with a service. I completely recommend.

Awesome staff and Great selection of used vehicles

by from Amory, Ms |

Great place to buy a quality used truck or car. We purchased a 2010 Chevrolet 1500 and we love it! It still looks and smells new. Thanks for a pleasant buying experience!

December 7, 2015

Chrystal is really Great friends like you that make us look good!!! Thanks a Million Sam

Service Long After the Sale

by from Blue Mountain, MS |

I purchased a 2010 Camry two years ago. Mr. Sam only had one remote key. We agreed that if he provided the key I'd get it programmed so that I'd have a spare. On Monday, November 23, 2015 I received a call from Sam Stevens Motors asking if I still own the 2010 Camry, which I still do. They had found the other remote key plus a spare. I was totally shocked to get a call almost two years after the sale and, needless to say I'm very happy to get those extra keys! I received them in the mail on Wednesday. I loved the personal service and great, no pressure salesmen. When I get ready for another Camry, I will buy at Sam Stevens. Just like my Toyota brand loyalty, Sam Stevens will be my go to dealer for a great used Camry!

December 7, 2015

Merry Christmas...Glad you liked your gift..lol So Glad we ran across the key. You were very sweet to write such a nice review. Best to you. Please come by when in Tupelo Sam

Great people! Great service

by from Tupelo, MS |

Lindsey and Sam are the best in the business! Easy, simple process. Made it so easy and affordable to buy my new vehicle. They worked with me on payments and credit application. No nicer car dealer in the area. No pushy sales people. Very professional and friendly. Would do business with them over and over again. They make you feel like family!!

December 7, 2015

Rene we still say, it's folks like you that makes us work hard to please you. Thanks for everything. Lindsey and Sam

Awesome Service and Vehicles

by from Amory, MS |

I bought an SUV from here and traded my car in. Houston and Lindsey made the whole process so easy! They are some of the nicest people ever! I will definitely do business with them again.

December 7, 2015

Heather so glad All went to pleased you. We certainly enjoyed meeting you and adding you to our friends. Lindsey and Houston Martin

Amazing Customer Service - Best Ever!!!

by from Clarksville, IN |

First and foremost, I live in Southern Indiana; across the river from Louisville, KY. Shopped for a 2011/2012 Toyota Avalon in the area, wanting pearl white, with tan interior. Found one, yet the dealership wouldn't budge on the price, nor would they offer me enough for my 2013 Honda Accord. I was ready to cease the search, when I received a call from Sam Stevens, saying, I believe we have the car you want. He sure did, and it was the most pleasant car buying experience in my lifetime. The car was even delivered to me, for a very minimal cost. The driver was a kind gentleman, along with Mr. Stevens; also spoke to Mrs. Stevens on the phone. I would recommend this dealership, and these fine folks to EVERYONE!! Thank you so much for a wonderful sell. If I'm every in Tupelo, I'm stopping by to meet you all. Sincerely, - V Cline

December 7, 2015

We meet the best folks in this job. Ms Cline you were a delight. We were tickled that we had the Avalon in stock you were looking for. Your Accord was top notch also. The very Best to you. Merry Christmas....Sam

Great buying experience with Sam Stevens Motors

by from Dexter Missouri |

We drove from Missouri to Sam Stevens Motors. It was a 4 1/2 hour trip and it was worth the drive. The staff at Sam Stevens Motors were so friendly and made us feel like family. The vehicle we purchased was just as it was advertised. Lindsey was able to find us a lower interest rate than what we had with our local Missouri bank. We cannot give them enough praise for their service. Would definitely do business with them in the future!!!

December 7, 2015

Dan and Dana you certainly made our day. We just wish we were 30 minutes away. I'll drive to you next time. Thanks so much for your encouraging words. We all like to do it right here. Sam Stevens

Fun Family Atmosphere!

by from Corinth, MS |

After looking at a different dealership and feeling underwhelmed, we decided to try Sam Stevens. They made us feel right at home and a part of the family. Without even trying, they had us laughing and feeling very comfortable. I even asked if we could just come by sometime and hang out!! We did purchase a vehicle, and they made the process fast, easy and enjoyable. (is that possible?? YES!!) The car we bought is very nice and well equipped, well priced and the whole process was fast and effortless. We WILL be back!! (Save that 4Runner for me!!! Ha!)

September 25, 2015

PLEASE COME BACK...YOU BROUGHT OUT THE BEST IN US. YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL COUPLE HUGS SAM, LINDSEY TRICIA TOM SAMEKA AND HOUSTON

Great Experience

by from Grenada, Ms |

Let me begin by saying, walking into a car dealership is not something I enjoy. Sam Stevens made this a completely painless experience. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed with no pressure. The cars on the lot looked great. Easy transaction. Actually, I had left my check book at home but I went home with the car anyway. LOL. Transaction completed by mail. And, I love the car.

September 25, 2015

I KNOW THAT CHECK BOOK TRICK AND YOU WERE NOT THE TYPE. HAHAH. BEST TO YOU GUYS...PLEASE DROP BY WHEN IN THE AREA SAM