Ronnie Watkins Ford

101 George Wallace Drive, Gadsden, AL 35903

New 888-631-7847
Used 888-451-7202
Service 888-392-4771

Ronnie Watkins Ford is going to save you money! You've got our name on it!

Great Dealership

by from Bessemer, AL |

Wonderful courteous service with a smile. Excellent follow up after the sale.

Great Sales and Service Experience!!

by from Anniston, AL |

I just recently bought my 3rd vehicle from Danny Hancock at Ronnie Watkins Ford. As always, my experience was fantastic! I also get every vehicle I own serviced there, Steve Smith is awesome!! I would and do recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

Scouter

by from Rainbow City, Alabama |

Awesome buying experience and great service! They really care! My family has bought 8 from them and we wouldn't go anywhere else for sales and service.

Very happy customer

by from Hoover, AL |

I had a great experience at Ronnie Watkins Ford in Gadsden! I just bought my third vehicle from there. I have bought 2 Explorers and just bought a new Expedition. I have never had a bad experience and every time I am there Ronnie personally comes out and shakes my hand and thanks me for my business. That goes a long way with me, as you don't see that too much now days! I definitely recommend making the drive to Ronnie Watkins Ford!

Awesome dealership!

by from Gadsden, AL |

I've bought several vehicles from Ronnie Watkins Ford and consistently use their service department. I am always impressed with their customer service and would never go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle or have one serviced. Definitely recommend this dealership!!

Great Sales AND Service Experience!

by from Anniston, AL |

I bought a new Explorer from Ronnie Watkins Ford last week. I had a great sales experience with Danny Hancock. I use their Service Department all the time too, Steve Smith is fantastic!! I will always buy my vehicles from RWF!!

Recommend to everyone!

by from Clanton, Al |

I just bought a 2009 Tahoe from Ronnie Watkins Ford! I am so impressed with the customer service I received before and after the sale! I've had calls from not only my salesperson but the managers as well making sure that I'm completely happy with my Tahoe. I've bought cars from all over the Southeast, but Ronnie Watkins Ford stands out as my #1 dealership to do business. I won't go anywhere else now. To top it off, Ronnie Watkins and his daughter, Lauren Watkins both came over and introduced themselves and thanked me for my business. It was neat to see the family in the business and see how much they honestly cared about their customers. I can't say enough good things about this dealership. I recommend them everyday to my friends and coworkers and will continue to do so!

Best Customer Service Anywhere

by from Gadsden, AL |

I bought a new F-150 from Joe Willut. He was able to help us with everything we needed. Answered all the questions we had perfectly. Joe and everyone that works at Ronnie Watkins Ford was able to get us in the dealership and on the road driving our new truck very quickly. It was the best buying experience I have ever had. I will continue to take my business to Ronnie Watkins Ford along with letting all my friends and family know to buy there as well!!!

The BEST buying experience I have ever had!

by from Gadsden, AL |

Ronnie Watkins Ford is the only place I will go to buy my vehicles! Being a first time buyer I was really nervous but they made the entire process so easy. I did not feel pressured and all my questions were answered! The dealership is a very friendly atmosphere! I would recommend anyone considering to purchase a vehicle to shop at Ronnie Watkins Ford!!

Fantastic Dealership and ask for Chris Browning.

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

Chris jumped thru hoops to get us a great deal on our 2010 Ford Edge !! No pressure from him which we loved, as I am sure you will. It was a pleasure dealing with Ronnie Watkins Ford. We are still continuing to get follow-up emails & phone calls to see if there is anything further they can do !! We have never had this kind of professionalism before and we really appreciate this. Well worth the 50 mile drive !!

Awesome dealership!

by from Birmingham, AL |

I recently purchased a 2012 Fusion from Ronnie Watkins Ford. The buying process was a breeze and the customer service was great! Ask for Chris Browning when you go. I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. Well worth the short drive!