Cobb County Kia

1221 Auto Park Dr NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144

New 888-789-6854 New 888-789-6854
Used 888-884-8719 Used 888-884-8719
Service 866-414-9377 Service 866-414-9377

The only dealer in Georgia to win the prestigious Presidents Club award!

Top notch customer service

by from Kennesaw, GA |

I am always treated like a friend! Robbie and the rest of the service advisers ALWAYS keep me updated, are extremely professional and courteous :) My car is always finished on time!

December 24, 2015

Thanks for your awesome review, Brooke! I'm very happy to hear that Robbie and the rest of the service team were of such great help to you. They take pride in their customer service and always make sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Be well, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

customer service

by from Lithia Springs, Ga |

Awesome ppl who strive to make you feel very welcomed. Very friendly and want to make sure you are getting the best deal and options necessary

March 4, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Good place to buy or lease a vehicle

by from Canton GA |

Andrew Lucci was my salesman back in the beginning of November. I was looking to trade in my 2010 forte koup for a new 2015 forte koup. Andrew did very good and helped me get into the car I wanted with no problems, it was a very good expierence overall. The whole sales team that I was involved with that day did great. The car runs great and I'm enjoying it. Thanks again Andrew and Cobb County Kia for getting me into a car I wanted quickly. I will definitely be back in the future.

December 24, 2015

Your kind words mean a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Andrew and the rest of the sales team were able to meet your needs. At Cobb County Kia, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Be well, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Brett Froman did a great job working with us!

by from Greensboro, GA |

Brett was very friendly and knowledgeable. He was excellent at demonstrating the Sorento's many high tech features and benefits. We had looked at many brands of vehicles before deciding on the Sorento and both the sales person and the dealership are in the top 1% for product knowledge and creating a positive buying experience!

December 3, 2015

Schnauzer, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Brent was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

MY EXPERIENCE WITH COBB KIA

by from CARTERSVILLE, GA |

LAVAR FREDRICK WAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST SALES PERSON THAT MY HUSBAND OR I HAVE EVER HAD!! HE PROMISED TO GET US IN A CAR THAT WE LOVED AND HE DID JUST THAT AND KEPT OUR PAYMENTS AROUND THE SAME PRICE TOO!

October 27, 2015

Good Morning! Thank you for positive feedback and please tell all your friends and family members!

Found a great car at Cobb County Kia

by from Acworth, Ga. 30101 |

Nice clean show room. And Chris Pass was very helpful in explaining the deal to me. I was trading in a 2012 Kia Sportage and leasing a Kia Forte. He gave me a great deal. I really appreciate the help he gave us.

September 2, 2015

GOOD MORNING MS. BRENDA CAROL! THANK YOU FOR GIVING US AN OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE WORD!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Tatooine, GA |

Looking for a Used Auto? This dealership will listen and work with your limits and $$. Their sales people are knowledgeable and personable. Take a look, you won't be sorry. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

September 1, 2015

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO MEET YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS AND BE OF SERVICE TO YOU. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RECENT PURCHASE AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT COBB COUNTY KIA!

Great place to buy a car!!!

by from marietta |

Great place to buy a car. Great customer service. Robert Cox was my salesman and he did an awesome job of helping me choose my car. Thanks Robert. Will send friends and family to Kia of Kennesaw.

August 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Tonzeya. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that Robert was able to help find the right vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Regards, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Great buying experience!

by from Kennesaw, Ga |

I got an awesome at a great value. we had a budget to work with and we able to get what we wanted in a vehicle for that price. The sales staff was great.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our team was so positive. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. We look forward to seeing you again. Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Great service!

by from Kennesaw. GA |

Very personable and kind. Will work with you no matter the situation. I didn't think I would walk out that day with a car and I was proved wrong. I feel confident in the future!

August 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, Shaelby. We are happy to know that our great customer service has earned your repeat business. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288