Cobb County Kia

1221 Auto Park Dr NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144

New 888-789-6854
Used 888-884-8719
Service 866-414-9377

The only dealer in Georgia to win the prestigious Presidents Club award!

My experience purchasing at Cobb county Kia

by from grand island florida |

My husband and I had the good fortunate of stopping by Cobb county Kia while car shopping, There we meet a sales person named Chris Pass, who is a true keeper, he is over the top friendly caring energetic helpful, and has converted us to life time Kia owners. Would recommend him to anyone.. we give him 15 stars across the board. we are completely satisfied with our purchase experience!!!!.....

August 7, 2015

We appreciate the time it took for you to write about your experience with us. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and it is wonderful to know that Chris was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Regards, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Found a great car at Cobb County Kia

by from Acworth, Ga. 30101 |

Nice clean show room. And Chris Pass was very helpful in explaining the deal to me. I was trading in a 2012 Kia Sportage and leasing a Kia Forte. He gave me a great deal. I really appreciate the help he gave us.

September 2, 2015

GOOD MORNING MS. BRENDA CAROL! THANK YOU FOR GIVING US AN OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE WORD!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Tatooine, GA |

Looking for a Used Auto? This dealership will listen and work with your limits and $$. Their sales people are knowledgeable and personable. Take a look, you won't be sorry. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

September 1, 2015

THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO MEET YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS AND BE OF SERVICE TO YOU. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR RECENT PURCHASE AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT COBB COUNTY KIA!

Great place to buy a car!!!

by from marietta |

Great place to buy a car. Great customer service. Robert Cox was my salesman and he did an awesome job of helping me choose my car. Thanks Robert. Will send friends and family to Kia of Kennesaw.

August 29, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Tonzeya. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that Robert was able to help find the right vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again. Regards, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Great buying experience!

by from Kennesaw, Ga |

I got an awesome at a great value. we had a budget to work with and we able to get what we wanted in a vehicle for that price. The sales staff was great.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with our team was so positive. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. We look forward to seeing you again. Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Great service!

by from Kennesaw. GA |

Very personable and kind. Will work with you no matter the situation. I didn't think I would walk out that day with a car and I was proved wrong. I feel confident in the future!

August 11, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback, Shaelby. We are happy to know that our great customer service has earned your repeat business. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Arianna Goodwin| Customer Service Manager | Arianna3Goodwin@gmail.com | 770-354-5288

Izzy was great

by from Woodstock, GA |

Buying a car and short on time. He managed to work with me over the course of several days to get the job done and streamline the process! Everyone was friendly and helpful. Definitely would return.

August 5, 2015

Meredith, we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We believe in friendly and helpful customer service and I am glad that staff made such a great impression on you. We are eager to see you on your next visit. Regards, Chris Brautigam CSI Manager - (855) 248-1211

Very nice and helpful sales and finance team.

by from Kennesaw, GA |

All employees very nice and friendly. They tried their best to keep your waiting to a minimum. Lala is an excellent sales lady! And the finance team explains everything to you and answered all of my questions without hesitation.

July 22, 2015

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Cobb County Kia team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Regards, Chris Brautigam CSI Manager - (855) 248-1211

Wonderful Experience!

by from Kennesaw, GA |

Andrew Lucci made the experience of buying a car personable and hassle free. He helped me find exactly what I wanted (when I didn't even really know what I wanted). I felt like he was thoughtful and really listened to what I was saying. In my quest to buy a car, so many at other dealerships would desperately show me anything with wheels to try and make a sale, but this was not the case at Cobb County Kia. He did not pressure me into a purchase at all and was knowledgable about the product. Great experience overall!

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Mezell. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I am so happy to hear that Andrew was able to help find exactly what you wanted. We would love to work with you again in the future. Regards, Chris Brautigam CSI Manager - (855) 248-1211

Best car experience

by from Acworth |

Brett froman was amazing from the moment I walked in. He worked really hard and lots of hours to get me the right loan and the right car. He was well knowledge in optmia and I didn't have to test drive a hundred different cars. He heard what I wanted and he looked. He didn't get my hopes up just in case I didn't get it. Brett was simple amazing. The whole kia process was so much easier and what you get in there cars is better. So now I'm a proud owner of my first kia and when I need another one I will be going back to brett .

July 15, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your visit, Sam. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that Brett was able to provide you with a positive experience. We look forward to working with you again and if there are other things you need assistance with, do not hesitate to contact us again. Regards, Chris Brautigam CSI Manager - (855) 248-1211

Great Kia Team!!!!

by from Kennesaw, GA |

The team at Kia was great. From our initial meeting of Robert Riley, he took the time to assess our vehicle needs. Lavar Frederick is very knowledgeable in Kia specifications, packages and ratings. These guys helped me make a smart investment that I actually left with happily and comfortably. I am now a new 2015 Kia Optima owner. These guys are so great that they will be receiving an invitation to my wedding!!!!! Thanks, Rob and Kristi

July 8, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we will continue to provide great service. Regards, Chris Brautigam CSI Manager - (855) 248-1211