Santa Monica Audi

1020 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401

New 866-906-7565
Used 866-906-3001
Service 877-276-3023

Santa Monica Audi. The largest Audi dealership in the Western United States with the happiest clients

What a great experience

by from Los Angeles CA |

Very few of us like buying cars because of the antics of the car dealerships and salespeople. I dreaded getting rid of my car and purchasing a new one. However, the experience was entirely different with Ash at Santa Monica Audi. I just couldn't believe it really, couldn't believe I was not being worked and prodded and pulled to get the most out of me to buy a car. I couldn't believe that Ash and Audi worked with me in the way they did, which was with respect, true and candid deals. I've purchased a number of cars over the years and this was the most pleasant experience by far. Ash said they weren't like other car dealerships. He was right. From beginning to end, the car buying process was easy, not pressured, and a pleasure. I'm thrilled with my new Audi and couldn't be happier with how I was treated at Santa Monica Audi.

Santa Monica Audi responded to this review

April 14, 2014

Martine E. Thank you so much for the wonderful words. Ash is one of our best and we always appreciate the feedback. So glad you are happy with your new Audi. Welcome to the Santa Monica Audi family!!

Outstanding service.

by from Lomita, Ca. |

I was looking for a cpo audi and they had what I was looking for, they give me the best deal for what my money. Thanks and I am sure I will go back to them and get another car.

Ash is the

by from texas |

Ash is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. Straight shooter. I would recommend very highly.

Ash is the

by from california |

Your salesman

by from Santa Monica |

Your salesman, is a rock star. Give him a super bonus for having awesome customer service. thanks!

Lauren and I

by from Santa Monica,CA |

Lauren and I wish to bring to your attention the outstanding service of your employee, Tim. It is one thing for an employee to do their job well but it quite another for someone to consistently be outstanding in what they do. Tim represents your dealership in an exemplary manner. Unfailingly helpful, gracious in manner and totally responsive to the needs of the customer. It is a pleasure to deal with him and we wanted to acknowledge him to you, your dealership and Audi.

As always

by from Santa Monica |

As always, Angel takes great care of me. Always helpful and makes sure everything is taken care of the best!

I only use Angel

by from Santa Monica,CA |

I only use Angel at Santa Monica audi for service on my Audi A8L. He is the best. There is no messing around and no hassle. As the mother of two young children this is highly valuable to me. He takes very good care of me, and my car always comes back in fantastic shape.

Only place I take my car

by from new york |

Santa Monica Audi is the only place I take my car to get serviced. The workers here are highly knowledgeable and experienced, and do such fantastic work. I really wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Scam Dealer

by from Los Angeles, Ca. |

Would'nt do any business with these people! Old style used car dealer scam artist's!

Santa Monica Audi responded to this review

April 22, 2013

Unfortunately, this review does not give me any background on what had occurred so it is hard for me to respond. I will say however that although we may not be perfect, we strive to exceed a client's expectations. Any Santa Monica Audi customer is able to approach any member of management at anytime. My name is Evan Goldenberg and I can be reached at evang@santamonicaaudi.com should you like to respond directly. My apologies for whatever had given you an impression we are not here to help.

Great, intelligent people

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Great, intelligent people working here! Would recommend to anyone.