Classic Ford

Service 888-403-1909

Columbia's Number 1 Ford Dealer

Thanks Classic

by from Columbia sc |

Kevin Hand and his group are awesome. Everyone was helpful and fast acting. I can honestly say I am very impressed

Damaged Truck

by from Augusta, GA |

I called about a truck listed on car.com. I drove over an hour to look at this low mileage - like new truck. When we arrived it was obvious the truck had been wrecked and poorly repaired. Like with most dealerships its buyer beware.

Excellent people, smooth transaction...

by from Lexington, SC |

They made buying a new car quick and easy. No hassle. The salesman was friendly and the finance manager got me a great rate. Would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car or truck. I plan on doing business with them again in the future.

Exceptional Service

by from Charleston, SC |

I chose Classic Ford because through E-mail Classic gave be the best price. Jason was very informative and helpful. He made my wife and I feel very comfortable and answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. Jamal worked with us on finding a better financial package than what I came in with. I thank both of these fine young men for all their help. David Beasley

Great Service at Classic Ford Of Columbia

by from Gaston SC |

I have drove a ford my whole life and I traded in two fords for one and got the best service I ever received, I will recommend the dealership and staff to my friends, I also will become a repeat customer. Thank you Ford and the gang at Classic Ford of Columbia.

Great place!!

by from Pelion SC |

I came into Classic Ford with very low expectations on being able to leave there with a vehicle I would be happy with because of an experience I had the day before with another dealership. That being said Raymond Jenkins and the rest of the staff made me feel very comfortable with what I could get into and made me feel like they were going to work hard to get me into a vehicle that was right. I have to say that the Classic ford staff exceeded my expectations in every way. I felt very comfortable with the whole process and would not hesitate to go back to Classic Ford for my next vehicle or to recommend them to any one I know. Thanks again Raymond for making the process easy.

Great buying experience!

by from Fort Bragg, NC |

The folks at Classic Ford Lincoln of Columbia made our buying experience an easy and enjoyable one. The staff was very friendly, helpful and not pushy. I will be recommending this dealership and the sales associate I dealt with to all of my friends when they decide to look for a new vehicle.

Exceptional car buyng experience

by from Columbia SC |

This was an exceptional car buying experience. Most notably absent was any feeling of pressure. In the past, particularly as a female buyer, I have experienced unwelcome and undeserved pressure from dealerships with a subtle implication that I was uneducated in the whole process. The sales person, Rico, treated me with respect as did everyone else that I encountered at Classic Ford. And, he was very thorough in explaining the features of the car. I bought the vehicle I wanted (an MKZ Lincoln Hybrid) and I am very happy. I highly recommend Classic Ford.

Awesome.

by from Columbia, SC |

Overall I would definitely recommend Classic Ford of Columbia, and more specifically I would tell someone looking to buy a car to talk the salesmen, Jason Belton. As a first time buyer I was nervous and very hesitant in making a final decision. Jason Belton and the rest of the Classic Ford team made the transition to my new car as easy as possible. Jason Belton was very helpful and informative about the benefits a new Ford vehicle can offer, and played a key role in my motivation to purchase a new Ford. One important quality Jason Belton had also, was a hassle-free approach in selling cars. I am glad I choose the Classic Ford of Columbia, and I had the pleasure to work with Jason Belton to purchase my first new vehicle. Thank you Jason Belton and the Classic Ford of Columbia, Josh Bailey

Great car-buying experience

by from Columbia, SC |

Although I was interested in taking a closer look at a Lincoln MKZ for quite a while, I put off contacting a dealer because I expected the typical sales pitch and high-pressure tactics. I was pleasantly surprised after contacting Classic Ford Lincoln of Columbia. Mack Spain was friendly and helpful on the initial visit, answering all questions patiently and providing an informative test drive while showing the special features of the MKZ. He set up a Lincoln Date Night appointment that allowed us to test the car over a weekend. When we returned to express interest in taking the next step towards ownership, Mack walked us through a number of different options and worked with us to come up with an acceptable agreement for purchase. When our special-order MKZ arrived a few weeks later, Mack had it ready for us within hours and and spent a good deal of time with us going over features and details. The managers and financial folks at Classic Ford Lincoln were all friendly and helpful, and the final paperwork process was handled in an efficient and streamlined manner. I highly recommend this dealership.

Go to Classic Ford and see Rico Gibson !

by from Columbia, SC |

Rico Gibson is by far the best car dealer I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with; including on the lot. The day I bought my car I had visited 3 other lots and he was not only the most friendly but the least pushy and gave me my space and room to think. He is awesome and represents your dealership and brand very well. 5 stars for him!!! :) He makes the whole process entirely easy and actually fun.