Riverside Ford of Cedartown

2076 Rockmart Hwy, Cedartown, GA 30125

Used 706-728-8686

Bad Business

by from Esom Hill, GA |

Bought a 2014 F350 back in December of 2013 from this dealer because I try to deal locally to help our community. On May 24th 2014, the truck broke down (right at 10,000) and it was towed to back to the dealer. It sat there for two weeks, to find out that they did not have a mechanic to work on the vehicle. I was not provided with any kind of vehicle and had to borrow a vehicle from a friend to get back and forth to work. It was then towed to another dealer where it is still sitting as of July 10th 2014 (stating they are going to have to put a new engine in it). I never have received a call from anyone at this dealership (which I bought the vehicle from) asking if I have gotten my truck fixed or if they could do anything to help me. I am now dealing with the regional manager with Ford, to which she has not been much help at all as everyone can see, trying to get some action or help. Of course, I am having to do all this on my own. I am about to have to make my 2nd payment on a truck that I have not driven in 2 months. I will never by anything from this dealer much less Ford again.

Friendly Staff

by from Ringgold |

Bobby made us feel like he was working for us. He made sure that we got everything we asked for! The entire staff made the whole experience very comfortable and easy.

best dealer and salesman to have help me

by from cedartown,ga |

Heather Smith sold me 2 cars and she was very helpful and understanding of my needs.She worked with me and always kept a smile.She is the reason we buy from this dealer.

November 14, 2013

Thank you very much Connie! We appreciate your business!

buying process

by from summerville ga |

Heather Smith was kind and helpful...GREAT salesman!Will def be back to buy from them again

November 14, 2013

Robert, thank you, we look forward to helping you find your next vehicle in the future! Please let us know if you ever need anything!

By Heather Smith with Riverside Ford of Cedartown

by from cedartown ga 30125 |

We here at our Ford dealership take pride in our work.I am truly sorry we have an unsatisfied customer.We over came several obstacles to try to accommodate these particular customers. However,we do offer full history transparency on any pre-owned vehicle.The dealership uses AutoCheck history report provided by Experian.Our dealership does not have the ability to withhold information from a report provided by an independent service.We did advise the customer please do not purchase if you are not comfortable .We want our customers happy and satisfied.

Lack of full disclosure

by from Atlanta, GA |

We were interested in a vehicle at this dealer and drove from Atlanta to Cedartown to purchase. The Autocheck provided for our review lacked any information for the last 30k miles but clearly said no accidents and they showed that it was rated higher than the average vehicle of its type/make/model/year. When asked for a Carfax report they told us they didn't use that service but Autocheck was equally comprehensive. Well, needless to say, it didn't make sense that there was allegedly no information for the last 2 years of driving on that report. As a result, we looked up the Carfax on our phone and it revealed that it had been in a moderate accident which means an accident that affects the "driveability" of the vehicle. When confronted with this, they simply said, "If you don't feel comfortable buying it..." Any auto dealer would have done a thorough research of the VIN prior to purchasing it for resale and the fact that they claimed that it hadn't been in a wreck was shady at best. We walked out immediately and bought elsewhere. I would make certain that you do your homework thoroughly before shopping at this dealer.

May 6, 2013

We here at our Ford dealership take pride in our work.I am truly sorry we have an unsatisfied customer.We over came several obstacles to try to accommodate these particular customers. However,we do offer full history transparency on any pre-owned vehicle. The dealership uses AutoCheck history report provided by Experian.Our dealership does not have the ability to withhold information from a report provided by an independent service.We did advise the customer please do not purchase if you are not comfortable. We want our customers happy and satisfied. - Heather Smith