North Point Volvo

1570 Mansell Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30009

New 888-550-3632
Used 888-397-2363
Service 888-571-8777

Highly Recommend North Point Volvo!

by from Rome, Georgia |

I am a first time Volvo buyer, purchasing a pre-owned Volvo with great safety ratings for my first child (6 foot 8" tall) to get behind the wheel. We found a great match with the xc60 which was also highest rated by the IHSS specifically for teen drivers (not to mention he fits well in it). The entire process was painless and efficient, and we are very satisfied on all levels. Brian Matthews was an excellent guide through the process and I would recommend him highly and without hesitation. We have more children on the path to becoming drivers and look forward to a long term relationship with this dealership.

Excellent Experience at North Point Volvo

by from Alpharetta, GA |

After a disappointing search for a pre-owned vehicle for our teen, we stopped by North Point Volvo. In no time we were greeted by Leonard Lynn, who turned our experience around. Leonard was professional, considerate and knowledgeable about the vehicles. With much satisfaction we purchased a Certified Pre-Owned 2012 S60. We recommend North Point Volvo and Leonard Lynn for an excellent car buying experience!

Great experience in a wonderful facility.

by from Florida |

I drove 600 miles to purchase this car, which I found on cars.com. Long trip, but it was worth it.

Really Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

This was my first time buying a Volvo and North Point Volvo and Brian Matthew made me feel very comfortable. Brian was a great salesperson and worked with me to provide me with a car and price that was perfect for me.

Great experience with North Point Volvo!!!

by from Grove Hill, AL |

I am a first time Volvo buyer, and my family and I were so pleased with our experience at North Point Volvo! The staff was so impressive and helpful. Leonard Lynn was our sales rep and we was such a pleasure to do business with! The staff was friendly, and it was so worth it for us to make the 4 our drive from home to North Point! I have already told my friends and family about our wonderful experience and our great sales rep! My family and I will certainly be back to North Point Volvo in the future!

Found a new home with Volvo at North Point Volvo!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Wanted to upgrade from my caveman Wrangler and find something more comfortable, safer and FUN to drive. Brian Matthew was able to find me a Certified used Volvo S60 in Awesome condition with all the bells and whistles as well as working out a great trade in for the Jeep. The S60 is incredible and the service has made a life long fan out of me and my family! Mark in the repair shop was also incredible! Thank you again,

North Point Volvo is simply the best!!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I can't say enough good things about North Point Volvo. Leonard Lynn was so great to work with! He was patient during our selection process and wasn't pushy. He was so knowledgeable, answering any question I had about my car. I left feeling in good hands and extremely at ease (and so excited!!) with my purchase of an amazing preowned car! Thank you for such a great experience. Will definitely go to North Point Volvo in the future!

Great service

by from Woodstock, GA |

Leonard Lynn helped me get my dream car. I could not be any happier than when he gave me those keys. He was very attentive and fought to get me the car I have always wanted. The best car salesman by far. Super satisfied!

Just purchased a Volvo from North Point.

by from snellville, ga |

I would like to thank Leonard Lynn, my salesman at North Point. We were an excellent salesman, explained alll I needed to know about my fantastic Volvo. I highly recommend you and the dealership. The service was exceptional in all ways.

Recommend North Point Volvo and Leonard Lynn

by from Brunswick , GA |

I had been looking at other dealerships to purchase a 2015 V60. Leonard Lynn was the most helpful and experienced salesperson I had spoken with. Leonard took all of my information over the phone and had the V60 waiting on me upon arrival at North Point Volvo. The entire process of purchasing this amazing vehicle took less than two hours. Leonard was very knowledgeable and reviewed the new vehicle thoroughly with me. The finance department, Richard Ramey, had all the paperwork ready and this was the best new car purchase I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend Leonard Lynn and North Point for your next Volvo purchase.

Always LOVE North Point Volvo!

by from Roswell, GA |

Whenever I visit North Point, whether to buy a car, lease a car, or for service, I have a pleasant experience. So accommodating when needing service appointments, a loaner car and a quick get away to make it Buckhead on time for work. I'm so happy to see familiar faces and gracious greetings (from Marcus and Brandi and every one else, really!) when I come in for service, and even it's been a year since my last visit to the show room, Ryan Wilson always remembers my name. Since I only buy Volvo because of safety, value, style, comfort (and NEVER having Takata air bags) North Point is my go-to dealership since moving from Southern California.