North Point Volvo

Used 888-397-2363
Service 888-571-8777

Fantastic Deal

by from Peachtree City, GA |

North Point Volvo has a great staff! Got me a fantastic deal, we're flexible, honest and accommodating! I appreciate the fast and easy service. Thank you guys!

EXTRA CHARGES

by from WOODSTOCK GA. |

MY NAME IS PAUL DOUCET I HAD MY S70 IN THE SHOP TO REPLACE THE ETS UNIT ON 9/17/2014 AND ALTHOUGH THEY DID A GOOD JOB ON THE REPAIR THE SERVICE AGENT WENT OVER THE ESTIMATED COST WITH A 30.00 MISC. PARTS CHARGE WHEN I QUESTIONED HER AS TO WHAT IT WAS FOR SHE SAID IT WAS AN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT FEE / BUT IF THAT WERE TRUE THAN WHY DONT THEY SAY THAT ON THE INVOICE IT WAS JUST MISC.PARTS /AND BUY THE WAY THERE WERNT ANY THEY CHARGED ME FOR EVERYTHING EVEN A NEW GASKET BUT THATS OK AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME LAST TIME THEY WANTED 60.00 MORE THAN THE ESTIMATE BUT I MADE THEM STICK TO WHAT WE AGREED ON AS FAR AS THE MECHANICS THE ARE GREAT BUT JUST WATCH OUT FOR THOSE EXTRA CHARGE [RIP OFFS] AS FOR ME IM NOT GOING BACK... DONT LIKE BEING BLINDSIDED PAUL D.

Northpoint Volvo pampers their customers!

by from Blue Ridge, GA |

Before I was able to get out of my car, Frank Silva was there to great me and check me in for my regular scheduled visit. The service at Northpoint Volvo is exceptional but at the end of the day, my Volvo is an outstanding vehicle and a road warrior! I drive numerous highway miles and my S60 T6 AWD starts at the push of a button and never fails me. They keep me going and have my back! Looking forward to seeing them at my 90,000 mile check in!!!

s40 volvo

by from Locust Grove GA |

I would first like to say Thank You to Mr. Leonard Lynn my sales person Mr. Lynn was very courteous and attentive to my questions and needs and provided Excellent service in helping me purchase my car .Our experience at Volvo Alpharetta was first class and I would definetly recommed my friends and family to visit your dealership and to ask for Leonard! Sincerly a very satisfied customer Gina Goodwin

Northpoint service is excellent

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I always use Northpoint for my Volvo XC70 service. Frank Silva is my service advisor and he has always take great care of us and our cars. We are on our second Volvo from Northpoint and would recommend them for both sales and service. Frank is very knowledgeable and always follows up with us on the status of our car.

Trustworthy Maintenance Facility

by from Atlanta, GA |

I've been going to North Point Volvo for five years for maintenance on my Volvo. They've done a great job on the technical aspects and the pricing is reasonable, but the biggest thing this group has is integrity. They're honest about what repairs need to be done now, what can wait, and the consequences of waiting. I fee like I can trust them, and that is refreshing. I drive up to North Point from Decatur, because Frank and the other staff are worth the drive.

Frank Silva was a pleasure to work with

by from Atlanta,GA |

I took my '10 S80 T6 for service last week and my service advisor was Frank Silva. He was thoroughly professional and knew exactly what was needed. My car came back to me in perfect condition. I'm definitely coming back to North Point Volvo for service.

Northpoint Volvo...5 star customer care!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Frank Silva and Alpharetta's Northpoint Volvo service professionals have done a great job servicing my XC90 over the years. Frank is always honest & courteous, keeps me abreast of how the service is going and gets the car back to me on time. I highly recommend Frank & his team.

Service on XC60

by from Atlanta, GA |

Frank Silva again provided excellent service: He made the appointment; the service was done on time per the schedule that Frank mentioned. Frank went out of his way to also replace the windshield wipers

Great experience and exceptional service!

by from Roswell |

If you are in the market for a Volvo then North Point Volvo is the only place to purchase your car. This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Leonard Lynn was my sales agent and he made the process easy and a truly enjoyable experience. He was knowledgeable about the car and answered all my questions. I drove away with exactly what I wanted and couldn't be happier. If you decide to visit North Point Volvo, be sure to ask for Leonard Lynn because you won't be disappointed!

Excellent customer service

by from Cumming, GA |

I recently took my new (to me) used Volvo S60 into North Point Volvo for service. Frank, the Service Adviser, did an outstanding job of making me feel like a valued customer. He was knowledgeable and personable and his follow up was excellent. The service prices were also very competitive. This is the first Volvo I've ever owned, and my service experience with North Point Volvo is a big positive in converting me to a long term customer.