Mazda Of Roswell

11185 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA 30076

New 866-696-0576
Used 888-212-6834
Service 888-709-3692

Atlanta's Cure for the Common Comute!!

Great experience!

by from Acworth, GA |

I traded in two cars and purchased one car from this dealership. I was able to do most of the buying/negotiating with the salesperson by phone and they had the car all ready when I got there. They were extremely generous on my trade in values and I feel like I got a great buy at a great value. Ask for Louis, he was great!

Brakes and pads

by from cumming Georgia |

Had to get new brakes pads very reasonably priced.

Quick and easy oil change!!

by from Buford Georgia |

Stopped in to get my oil changed. They team at this store were polite and fast.

Brake job

by from Cumming ga |

This dealership had me in and out very quickly. First class service

More than just a service department

by from Atlanta Ga |

I came in for a routine oil change. While I was there they did a full inspection to make sure nothing else was wrong. They noticed a few dents and dings and had a guy on the lot who fixed them all for about $100! Wow. I just knew this was going to cost me $1000 at a body shop. That's going above and beyond!!!

Air bag recall

by from cummimg georgia |

Great experience!!! Came in to get recall done they were very effecient.

Great prices and service

by from Cumming Georgia |

Got my car fixed at this dealership. Very efficient and clean.

Oil change and new tires

by from roswell, GA |

Moved here a few months ago and just started getting my car serviced. This is my second visit and heave taken care of me.

Avoid this place at all costs.

by from High Point, NC |

Avoid this place at all costs. I am from about 5 hours away and bought a 2008 BMW 335i from them. Summary: Car had preexisting issues that were unnoticeable when I purchased the car. After 2.5 weeks of ownership the engine fails and needs to be replaced. I am left with over $9,000 in repairs. For this reason I had to work with them over the phone. They were extremely hard to get a hold of and generally rude on the phone. As the car was a high maintenance car, I wanted to get an independent pre purchase inspection before I purchased it. At first they suggested a shop that they work with for an inspection and told me they would not take it anywhere else. This was all around pretty shady and I told them things would not work out that way. After that another salesman calls me back and tells me they would take it to a shop I selected if I put down a deposit, which I did and they took the car to be inspected later that week. I almost got the feeling they did not want to sell me the car I was interested in. I would have walked away, but they had the exact car I had been looking for for over a year. Finally I work things out with them over the phone, had gotten an inspection done at a shop. The shop found a few things wrong such as an oil leak and rear brakes close to being worn out, which Mazda of Roswell assured me they would fix and that the car would need nothing when I purchase it. I put a deposit down and drove down later in the week. I take the car for a short test drive, during which I am told to not drive too fast as I do not own the car yet (reasonable, but it is a sports car that I am buying with the intent of doing some performance driving events). I take the short test drive; car has a few more scratched then disclosed, but overall looks pretty good. I buy the car and drive 5 hours home. That night after the car had a chance to cool, I start it up and instantly hear what is known on these cars as waste gate rattle. This issue only appeared when the motor was cool, so the inspection shop and I were unable to notice it previously since the car had been warmed up both times. This is an issue that eventually has to be fixed, but does not have any immediate effect on the car. A BMW shop charges about $3,000 for this, with some dealers charging up to $6,000 (as the engine needs to be removed to replace the turbos). The next day I was driving the car around and took it up to about 5,500 RPM a few times. The car quickly goes into "limp mode" which means there is an issue with the motor. I look up this issue and find it is not a major fix, but an intermittent problem that can show up. Two weeks and a half weeks later I am driving and the engine develops a knocking sound. I take it to a shop and they find the knock is internal to the engine and the oil is full of metal particles. This means the engine is completely shot. Now on my can I purchased 2.5 weeks prior, I need to put a new engine in it. I have not gotten the final bill for that, but it is going to be over $9,000. I called Mazda of Roswell and their response to all these issues was that I should have purchased a warranty. This car clearly had preexisting issues that I mentioned earlier, trying to have a warranty fix these would have been fraud as warranties do not cover preexisting issues. Not to mention the fact that the dealer assured me the car needed nothing.

My Car Experience

by from alpharetta, ga |

I worked with aaron this last weekend. He was friendly and helped me get the perfect car. Thanks for all the help! A++++

Disappointing Experience

by from Cumming, GA |

I recently bought a new Mazda but I DID NOT buy it from Mazda of Roswell. My intention was to make the new purchase at my local dealer which would be considered Mazda of Roswell. I found the process to be a long drawn out exercise only to have the saleswoman ultimately try to sell us on an inflated price and then tried to appeal to my daughter by telling her they could text each other and become BFF's. Overall we both found the process to be insulting, especially when the saleswoman tried to convince us that a competitors internet pricing which she was competing with was not a legitimate price. Well, we went to the competitor, Hennessy Mazda in Morrow and made the exact deal we tried to make with Mazda of Roswell. It was well worth the drive to Morrow to deal with Hennessy Mazda.