Mazda Of Roswell

11185 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA 30076

New 866-696-0576
Used 888-212-6834
Service 888-709-3692

Atlanta's Cure for the Common Comute!!

Great experience!

by from Acworth, GA |

I traded in two cars and purchased one car from this dealership. I was able to do most of the buying/negotiating with the salesperson by phone and they had the car all ready when I got there. They were extremely generous on my trade in values and I feel like I got a great buy at a great value. Ask for Louis, he was great!

Great Customer Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

Mazda of Roswell was very friendly and helpful. They were able to work with us on payments and financing. They even got our payments lowered a week after we bought it. Dealership is very clean and everyone was very nice.

Love this dealership!!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Our salesman Louis was great! We looked for used cars on-line and had a short list to see when we arrived at the dealership. He came out right away and showed us what we were interested in. We test drove the one we were most interested in, went to have dinner and discussed it, went back and purchased it. No problems at all. We purchased a new Miata from them years ago and also another used vehicle - would highly recommend the dealership.

Very Poor Buying Experience

by from Roswell, GA |

I will never consider purchasing a car from Mazda of Roswell or referring anyone to this dealer. These people are arrogant, condensing and not interested in serving others. The Sales Manager, Edward Burgess should consider a new career not involving direct customer contact.

Best experience ever!

by from Roswell, GA |

Everyone made buying our new Mazda such a pleasant experience. Our salesman was Nate and he was wonderful. So honest and straight to the point.

Great Buying Experience!

by from Augusta, GA |

Mazda of Roswell did an outstanding job of helping me purchase my vehicle. Everyone involved in all steps of the sales process went above and beyond to get me in the vehicle I wanted. The following individuals deserve a special thanks: Nate, Louis, Ed , and Joe. I will gladly drive the long distance (150 miles) to purchase from this dealership again!

Knowledgeable

by from Roswell, GA |

Just leased a Mazda 6, and Aaron Gillison was a pleasure to work with. Knew the car inside and out and helped me get a great deal. I'm glad I'm now a Mazda owner.

Great Experience!

by from Alpharetta, Ga. |

They worked the deal with a few different options and found me the best financing for the car that I wanted with all the options.

Great experience!

by from Huntsville, AL |

Very courteous staff and overall easy purchase of an Infiniti G35. Louis Safdie was truly a good guy to do business with and treated me fairly. Would do business with this dealership again!

Can I get an honest answer?

by from McDonough, GA |

I've been searching for a quality used car my my college student for over 2 months now, so it's fair to say that I'm fairly familiar with all of the online car sites. I would like to think that if you are advertising an automobile for sale on one of these sites, that when a customer calls about it, that you can actually have the opportunity to see it in person. I called about a car that the Mazda or Roswell dealership had listed & was told that it would not be back (from where? I have no idea) until Thursday. (I called on a Monday while I was in that particular area). Gave my contact info to the salesman & he called the next day to say he would check on it again & would send a current picture since they used a stock photo for the add. Never heard back from him after that so I called the dealer back that Thursday & talked to a different saleman. He said he would go out & check on the vehicle & I asked him to email the info & a picture to me. His response was, "it's on it's way to the dealership & it should be here tomorrow". HUH? Why do you advertise a vehicle that you don't even have on your premises, & then you keep telling the customer that it's on it's way........FROM WHERE? I can tell you right now, this does not give me warm fuzzy feelings about this dealership & I have yet to even step foot on the premises! Is this really the way you guys do business from a person who truly wants to buy a car?

not so good

by from atlanta, ga |

this is where I service my CX-9 and as lons as the car has no issues these guys are ok. The problem starts when you report an issue that could be a warranty repair: their technicians somehow are unable to reproduce or some other BS and you drive off the service dept with no solutions. I wonder if at the end of the warranty they will be able to find the issues...