Penske Honda

4140 E. 96th St., Indianapolis, IN 46240

New 877-261-3999
Used 866-762-5540
Service 866-658-5334

Nobody Bigger, Nobody Better!

Poor customer relations

by from Indpls,In |

After many phone calls from the dealer I set an appointment. All the promises of a great price for my trade in went out the window once I was there. I had to sit and wait in the new car showroom for quite a long time. I think this was there attempt to wear me down. They tried to wow me with different payment schedules to try and hide the fact they would not give me a fair trade in price. I had to ask for my keys back so I could leave.

Penske Honda responded to this review

March 5, 2014

Overdone Dave, We would like to extend our personal regrets regarding your experience with our Sales Department and assure you that we take your feedback seriously. Our General Manager, Bruce Heath, would appreciate the chance to speak with you, apologize, and get more feedback. You can email him at bheath@penskeautomotive.com. If you would rather give us your preferred contact information, once received, he is happy to contact you. We appreciate your time and are looking forward to earning back your trust in our dealership. Thank you, Penske Honda

Mr Deck

by from Indianapolis |

We called the Honda dealership at 9:30 on Saturday morning and gave the salesperson the specific used car number we were interested in. He said he would have it ready. Came in 5 hrs later and not only was the car not there- but they had no idea where it was. After wandering around the parking lot in sub zero wind chills we came back inside. We gave salesperson our specific list of what we were looking for- LESS than 30K miles ect. He kept wanting to show us cars with more miles. Talked to Sales manager- gave him what we were looking for- after waiting 30 minutes salesperson came back with another car with 40K miles. Terrible service. There are several places that sell Honda's in the Indianapolis area- it all comes down to customer service- something this dealership lacks.

Penske Honda responded to this review

March 5, 2014

MrD, We're extremely sorry to hear about your experience with our Sales Department. Our General Manager, Bruce Heath, would appreciate the chance to speak with you, apologize, and get more feedback. You can email him at bheath@penskeautomotive.com. If you would rather give us your preferred contact information, once received, he is happy to contact you. We appreciate your time and are looking forward to earning back your trust in our dealership. Thank you, Penske Honda

Absolute great experience

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I had an absolute wonderful experience. I was treated fantastic. I have purchased numerous vehicles from various dealerships over the years and never had the positive experience that I had with Penske. Andrew was my sales rep and he was just awesome. I will never buy a vehicle from another dealer as long as Penske is still around. I have already told anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to go to Penske. Thank you very much for my experience.

Just looking

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Test drove a couple cars. The woman I worked with was very nice and I would return to her if I decide to buy a car there.

Long time customers...

by from Brownstown, IN. |

My wife and I have purchased four new Honda automobiles from Penske Honda and one certified pre-owned. 99 Accord, 06 CR-V, 08 Accord, 09 Ridgeline, 12 Cross-Tour. I have sent people that work for me, people from our church, my brother and my father to buy cars from them as well. Nearly everyone I have ever sent to them has come home with a new car. The one exception that I can think of was a financial reason for not qualifying. I have never had any contact with Penke Honda when I did not walk away feeling very impressed. The building is always spotless. The staff is always up to my high standards of professionalism. The repair department has always exceeded my expectations. I do not know how they change the synthetic oil and check the whole car over for like $32.00. The one time I changed my own oil in my Ridgeline, just the oil and filter cost me $43.00! One important thing for you to know is that we drive 1 1/2 hours to visit Penske. I have bought one new Honda from a dealer in extreme southern Indiana and the facility was dirty. The people were less than professional. The one time I went back to them for a simple oil change, they scared me with their incompetence! I know they are not all great at servicing like Penske is. That's why I drive an hour and half to Penske Honda. Any dealer can give you a great deal when you buy a car. But not many care about their customers after the purchase.

Wonderful Sales Group

by from Anderson, IN |

I just purchased a vehicle from Penske Honda yesterday and they were spectacular! They were able to get me into a vehicle within 2 days (it's my second car and the first time was a nightmare)! I was so happy with my services and was able to find a car that I can absolutely love!! The whole way home, I could not stop smiling at the fact that after only 2 days of contacting them, I was driving my new car home! I highly recommend purchasing from them given the chance!

2012 Ridgeline

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I found that the Penske Team was able to put together new car deal that both fit my needs and met the financial threshold that was tolerable. My first visit was a little disapointing but then, the second vist exceeded all of my needs. The service department team was excellent in helping me solve an accessory question. Thanks

Another pleasant experience at Penske Honda

by from McCordsville, IN |

This is our second pleasant experience with Penske Honda. In both instances, the sales staff were sensitive to our our needs and financial circumstance. We broused the lot on Sunday afternoon, went home and checked out a couple of cars online that caught our eye, and were contacted promptly by a friendly and experienced representative who guided us through to our purchase on Monday when we drove off in a great used car.

Very Satisfied

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I researched all of the internet vehicle deals prior to choosing Penske. Most of the Honda dealers use American Honda Finance Co. and can offer the same deals, especially in regards to leasing versus purchasing. We came in for a test drive only without the intention of buying or leasing on that day; we didn't feel like we had the time to haggle with a salesman that went back and forth to the finance counter 10 times over a 3 hour period. That did not happen! This is at least my sixth vehicle purchased or leased through Penske, and they haven't always been smooth, but this one was. I feel that we got the right deal for a new 2013 honda pilot lease. We consummated the deal within a 20 minute time frame; there was no haggling and the dealership was motivated to move a lot of new vehicles. So much less time than it may have taken with the other local dealers. The customer service and the closing transaction were excellent. I would strongly recommend buying from this dealership any day.

Penske Honda Certified Customer Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I just bought a car this week from Penske Honda dealership and I was so impressed with two individuals that were apart of the process. My dad bought a car with my brother from this dealership about 3 years ago and favored the customer service of Karen Estridge so much that he came back for me to buy my car with the same dealership. Karen was very helpful, very likeable, and professional. Everything was handled and completed in a very timely manner and the gentleman that aided in my financial contract was also incredibly nice and very efficient. (I can't remember his name, I'm sorry). But my overall experience was very good at this dealership.