MCDANIELS ACURA VW MAZDA

New 877-668-3940
Used 888-523-9998
Service 888-200-6762

You're Thinking Smart !

McDaniels treated me like family!

by from West Columbia, SC |

I had the most wonderful experience selling my vehicle and buying a pre-owned vechicle with McDaniels Acura. I was spoiled rotten! I have never had such outstanding service from any dealership. Every car selling/buying experience should be this good. They gave me a great price on my trade-in and on the vehicle that I purchased. I was waited on hand and foot and I felt that I was the dealership's number one priority. Every expectation that I had of this dealership was not only met, but exceeded. The staff was very courteous and professional. I will definitely be using McDaniels again for future purchases and I highly recommend them to you.

Great Experience

by from Virginia |

I was stranded on the highway with no spare 20 miles away! The service team at McDaniels had a rollback pick me up and replaced my tire as soon as I got to the Dealer. I was back on the road in an hour. Thank you guys.

CHEATING CUSTOMERS IN SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Hopkins South Carolina |

Service performed on 6/13/14 I'm new to the Columbia South Carolina area and I have a 2005 Acura TL. I looked on google and found Mc Daniels Acura. I purchased my Acura from Priority Acura in Chesapeake, VA and never had a problem with Acura service. I called Mc Daniels service department and told them I needed a B service which is an oil change. An oil change at Mc Daniels Acura is around 35 dollars. They had me sit in their nice customer service area to discuss my B service. I was told that I only needed an oil change, but if I only received an oil change that they wouldn't turn off my engine service light. I was told that If I got the A service which was almost one hundred dollars that they would turn off the service engine light. To me this didn't make sense because the engine service light informs you of what need to be performed. I had just received the A service before moving away from Virginia. In other words I paid an additional 70 dollars for a nice car wash. The total cost for the A service was 109.82. I will never patron at Mc Daniels Acura again. I will never recommend any one to Any of Mc Daniels dealerships. Also the customer service rep kept writing things on my ticket stating that I declined a timing belt change. I told him that my vehicle didn't need a timing belt change. He said they would be liable if anything happened to my belt. I will never got to this dealership again. I will drive to Charlotte NC, Greenville, or Charleston before they cheat me again.. My only question is why change my oil and not turn of the service light to the vehicle. I understand business but you don't cheat your customers this way. If you don't know how to turn off you service light and you need an oil change only, do not go at any of Mc Daniels car lots. If they are this way in their service department I would hate to know what they are doing in sales. Customer service rep: Cav Barrett/1125*W*

extended warranty

by from columbia, sc |

On 06/23/2014, I took my 2010 MDX in for warranty repairs. I was told my extended warranty would not cover the repairs.When I called the warranty company they said my warranty would cover the repairs. I then went back to Acura and called the warranty company. They told Acura that the warranty would cover the repairs and that Acura would receive payment over the phone by giving Acura a credit number. Acura still told me I would have to pay them up front since I did not buy the warranty from them. I decided to take my business somewhere else. My warranty was accepted at Champion Auto on Two Notch Road. I will not buy my next Acura from McDaniels on Killian Road.

June 27, 2014

Sylvester, We fully support all warranties that are purchased at our dealership. We offer only the industries best warranties and support them to the fullest extent. Third party independent warranties from out of state (in your case) do not always transfer properly. We're sorry for the inconvenience, we have a tremendous 25 year record of great service !

Great experience, easy to complete deal

by from columbia, sc |

Immediately greeted by salesman (Mr.Willie) who was super helpful and willing handle all my requests. Selecting and buying was super easy and comfortable without any pressure. I enjoyed the experience. The only issue was the facility is extremely pretty but not sufficient. Because of computer issues it took 3 hrs to simply vsign documents. Still pleasurable to work with salesman though.

Good feeling

by from Columbia sc |

Just had a good feeling when I was there. Everyone was very helpful.

Are the employees as nw as the dealership???

by from Blythewood |

I wanted to get information on Volkswagens...What a mistake going to McDaniels. The sales man I talked to did not seem to want to talk to me. I asked to speak to a manager, this man came up to me and acted like I was bothering him. Never go to this dealership. It is worth the drive to go elsewhere. I walked around for five minutes before I was approached. I talked to someone else waiting in th service area, they said they had to wait for someone to help them as well.

A great experience!

by from Columbia, SC |

I purchased my vehicle from Betsy Delallo. She was wonderful and attentive to my needs and helped me find the right car for the right price. And while I waited to get into the business office the entire staff stopped by to introduce themselves. If you want customer service where the sales team focuses on you and not their commission stop by and see Betsy!

October 9, 2012

Professional Coffee Drinker, Thank you for taking the time to share a few kind words about our dealership and specifically about Betsy. She is truly a gem. We certainly can't wait to see you and your vehicle in service so that you can experience the best service department in the Carolinas. Thank you again. r Terry Capers Internet Director 561-889-4217

MDX owner - love my car!

by from Columbia, south Carolina |

Had car trouble while out of town. A rock pierced my radiator. Acura roadside assistance helped me get to an Acura dealer in Richmond, Va where I received excellent service. Due to the problem I needed a new radiator which they installed. They warned that my engine might have been compromised due to the radiator leaking out but without breaking it down they couldn't know. With that warning we started out for home. The engine was damaged and again needed the help of Acura roadside service. We were towed to McDaniels Acura where it was determined I needed an entire new engine. The service took several weeks where I was given a rental car (paid for by McDaniels) until a loaner was available. My car has now been repaired and I am pleased.

October 6, 2012

MDX owner, Thank you for commenting on your service experience. Its never a good thing to have a car issue away from home and we are happy that we were able to help you in your time of need. Feel free to contact us anytime you are in the area. Tier One luxury is our motto! r Terry Capers Internet Director 561-889-4217

RL owner

by from Orangeberg sc |

Great service clean. Everyone is very polite

October 7, 2012

Bobbie Perdue, Thank you for trusting us with your ACURA RL. Btw, I sold that car to you a few years ago. Hope to see you again in the near future. r, Terry Capers Internet Director 561-889-4217

Great Atmosphere

by from Columbia, SC |

I have nothing but positive things to say about McDaniels Acura. I had an easy and smooth buying process and the upgraded facilities have been wonderful. Great people to trust your vehicle with!

October 6, 2012

Kristen, We appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to comment about your purchase experience. We strive to make the experience as enjoyable as possible. Call us to let us know what we can do better. We are always open for new ideas. Thanks again Kristen. r Terry Capers Internet Director 561-889-4217