McDaniels Acura VW Mazda

440 Killian Rd, Columbia, SC 29203

New 877-668-3940 New 877-668-3940
Used 888-523-9998 Used 888-523-9998
Service 888-200-6762 Service 888-200-6762

Car shopping... Like YOU Like it !

McDaniels treated me like family!

by from West Columbia, SC |

I had the most wonderful experience selling my vehicle and buying a pre-owned vechicle with McDaniels Acura. I was spoiled rotten! I have never had such outstanding service from any dealership. Every car selling/buying experience should be this good. They gave me a great price on my trade-in and on the vehicle that I purchased. I was waited on hand and foot and I felt that I was the dealership's number one priority. Every expectation that I had of this dealership was not only met, but exceeded. The staff was very courteous and professional. I will definitely be using McDaniels again for future purchases and I highly recommend them to you.

December 23, 2014

Thanks for the fantastic review, we're proud to hear these types of comments ! Thanks again.

The rudest service EVER. Damaged my car too.

by from Columbia sc |

We had our ACURA towed to McDaniels. They would not diagnosis our car with out a release. The first time any dealership has asked me for a release. For 2 days their service manager, Greg, put us off and was very rude. Their fax was not faxing and Greg blamed us, called me a liar? Finally his boss was able to discover the problem and diagnosis my cars issues. New starter and alternator, gave verbal approval pending estimate. Asked for old parts back, alternator had just been replaced by a local garage. MCDANIELS WANTS TO CHARGE ME $180 to return my non Acura alternator! The next day I was informed by service that while test driving they ran my car into another car!! They offered to fix. OF COURSE! We still do not have our car and Acura Corp Client Services is totally worthless. They can't even get the dealership to call them back in a timely fashion. All I asked them for was an apology. Can't even do that. I am still waiting on a final estimate and it has been over a week! What Can I do?

Excellent Service

by from Columbia, SC |

The service that I have received at McDaniels Acura has been exceptional. The customer service is great and the facility is excellent (comfortable and stylish). The wait for an oil change is pleasant; the dealership is cool with these HOT SUMMER days and there are even refreshments available while you wait. Good looking out for your customers McDaniels.

Service

by from Columbia, SC |

I had a B service appointment on yesterday and Beverly and Sandy were very kind and professional. My car's oil change only took about 30-35 minutes, which was the shortest time it has ever taken. Thanks for the great service, great service personnel and timely maintenance service. Very pleased with this visit.

June 24, 2015

Thanks for the great comments, we have added the ladies in the lane to help expedite, glad you were so pleased !

Treated me better than family!

by from Columbia SC |

Just went through the buying process at McDaniel Acura. What a difference from the zoo-like atmosphere at some dealerships. This is a professional sales staff that is no pressure and all about accommodating the customer. I have bought a lot of cars in my life and I think this is the best buying experience I have ever had. Ask for Gus...he is top-flight!

February 24, 2015

Thank's Gina! We strive to keep it relaxed yet professional ! We appreciate the kind comments !

Service

by from South Cartolina |

I had my car in for service as always service was the best. Beverley answered all questions and explained my service well. Will always go back for any service on my RDX Thanks McDaniels for always making my experience great! Patti Mitchell

February 24, 2015

Thank you Patti ! Super Service is our goal every day.

Great Experience

by from Virginia |

I was stranded on the highway with no spare 20 miles away! The service team at McDaniels had a rollback pick me up and replaced my tire as soon as I got to the Dealer. I was back on the road in an hour. Thank you guys.

December 24, 2014

Great to hear...thanks for the comments !!

CHEATING CUSTOMERS IN SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Hopkins South Carolina |

Service performed on 6/13/14 I'm new to the Columbia South Carolina area and I have a 2005 Acura TL. I looked on google and found Mc Daniels Acura. I purchased my Acura from Priority Acura in Chesapeake, VA and never had a problem with Acura service. I called Mc Daniels service department and told them I needed a B service which is an oil change. An oil change at Mc Daniels Acura is around 35 dollars. They had me sit in their nice customer service area to discuss my B service. I was told that I only needed an oil change, but if I only received an oil change that they wouldn't turn off my engine service light. I was told that If I got the A service which was almost one hundred dollars that they would turn off the service engine light. To me this didn't make sense because the engine service light informs you of what need to be performed. I had just received the A service before moving away from Virginia. In other words I paid an additional 70 dollars for a nice car wash. The total cost for the A service was 109.82. I will never patron at Mc Daniels Acura again. I will never recommend any one to Any of Mc Daniels dealerships. Also the customer service rep kept writing things on my ticket stating that I declined a timing belt change. I told him that my vehicle didn't need a timing belt change. He said they would be liable if anything happened to my belt. I will never got to this dealership again. I will drive to Charlotte NC, Greenville, or Charleston before they cheat me again.. My only question is why change my oil and not turn of the service light to the vehicle. I understand business but you don't cheat your customers this way. If you don't know how to turn off you service light and you need an oil change only, do not go at any of Mc Daniels car lots. If they are this way in their service department I would hate to know what they are doing in sales. Customer service rep: Cav Barrett/1125*W*

February 24, 2015

Our professionals follow the Acura on-board computer specs to assure that a car is safe and properly maintained. We owe it to our fine Acura customers. They expect an honest diagnosis out of us, and we aim to deliver.

extended warranty

by from columbia, sc |

On 06/23/2014, I took my 2010 MDX in for warranty repairs. I was told my extended warranty would not cover the repairs.When I called the warranty company they said my warranty would cover the repairs. I then went back to Acura and called the warranty company. They told Acura that the warranty would cover the repairs and that Acura would receive payment over the phone by giving Acura a credit number. Acura still told me I would have to pay them up front since I did not buy the warranty from them. I decided to take my business somewhere else. My warranty was accepted at Champion Auto on Two Notch Road. I will not buy my next Acura from McDaniels on Killian Road.

June 27, 2014

Sylvester, We fully support all warranties that are purchased at our dealership. We offer only the industries best warranties and support them to the fullest extent. Third party independent warranties from out of state (in your case) do not always transfer properly. We're sorry for the inconvenience, we have a tremendous 25 year record of great service !

Great experience, easy to complete deal

by from columbia, sc |

Immediately greeted by salesman (Mr.Willie) who was super helpful and willing handle all my requests. Selecting and buying was super easy and comfortable without any pressure. I enjoyed the experience. The only issue was the facility is extremely pretty but not sufficient. Because of computer issues it took 3 hrs to simply vsign documents. Still pleasurable to work with salesman though.

December 24, 2014

Thank you for the great comments Mrs Williams !