Nalley Jaguar

11507 Alpharetta Highway, Roswell, GA 30076

Used 888-422-5029

Professionalism at its best!

by from Atlanta, GA |

From the moment I was contacted by Steven in the Internet Sales Department to the gracious hand shake from Andre the Pre-owned Car Director thanking me for my business, I was treated with the utmost respect and gratitude. I feel I made the best choice in my purchase and got the best deal possible.

Great treatment

by from dunwoody ga |

I had a very pleasant dealing with a very knowledgable salesman named Keith Lathrop. He knew the history of the RX350 I finally bought and not only explained the best way to use the Blutooth but programmed everything and made sure it worked.He did make it a pleasant experience for both me and my wife.

Excellent Service

by from Roswell, GA |

I was very impressed at the high level of service I received at nalley Jaguar. Gino and Jimmy were very professional, efficient and two of the most courteous custumer service representatives I've dealt with. They both get "10" on everything from start to finish from me. They knew and gave me exactly what I asked for and reminded me when I needed to come back. Gino even gave me an estimate on the cost for my next visit so I'd be prepared. The facility was clean and even the Enterprise representative I had to rent a car from was just as friendly and competent. I enjoyed the visit and although repairs on my new car will be expensive I will continue to use Jaguar (Nalley) for my repairs. Thank you for your help!

Purchasing a preowned car

by from Jasper, GA |

Kay located a Stype in perfect condtion and we bought it.

used buick lacrosse

by from Riverdale, GA |

Our experience with this dealership was excellent. My husband and I visited the dealership on a Saturday evening and realized they were closed. But, eventhough they were closed we still received excellent service from Cliff and a personal delivery on Monday of the vehicle. Every thing went smooth and quick. We got just what we were looking for at a good value on the used car we had been looking for...Thanks Cliff

Gino int he Service Center is Fabulous

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I worked with Gino who took care of my car and of me. I recieved frequent updates from him and when I came to pick up my car, he sat with me to explain some of the features I was still struggling with. I love My car and I love the service and support I get for my car. Believe me... I have told everyone.

great experience

by from Atlanta |

I would definitely go back to this dealer and salesperson. When I had the car serviced I was given the exact vehicle I had purchased. Very Satisfied!

Nalley Jaguar

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Sales process was great! Hated I had to wait 30 minutes to get a rental car for the repair

Professionalism at its best!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I purchased a new Jaguar from Nalley

by from Roswell, Ga |

I talked to a neighbor who had just bought a new Jaguar from Nalley. He said it was the best experience ever, so I went there to look at a new XJ. MY neighbor was right, I left in a new XJ and am the happiest person in the world. I love my new car and Nalley Jaguar is the best dealership I have ever dealt with.