Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia

3520 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519

New 877-468-3485 New 877-468-3485
Used 877-516-3281 Used 877-516-3281
Service 888-447-0839 Service 888-447-0839

IT'S EASY, IT'S SIMPLE, IT'S SUTHERLIN!

Great Customer service during Maintance

by from Lawrenceville Ga |

Service at Sutherlin Nissan was outstanding. i walked right in handed my keys because i had an appointment and 20 minute later my car was ready to go. on top of the fast service presented my Rudy (service writer) a complimentary car wash was performed on my Altima. Thanks Sutherlin Nissan.

EXCELLENT Customer Service!

by from Buford, GA |

I was in terrible need of a vehicle for about a couple of weeks after my old car had given up on me. I walked into Sutherlin Nissan with expectations of a smooth talker that just wanted all of my money with minimal time/effort. This couldn't be further from the truth! From beginning to end, my experience at Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia was an impeccable one! I dealt with Shelton Thacker, who not only listened to my needs, but delivered on them. Not only was he able to meet my price point, he took care of the physical characteristics of my vehicle that needed to be adjusted. This was such a "WOW" experience. I am so happy that I decided to purchase a vehicle at this dealership and would hands-down recommend Sutherlin Nissan to anyone! Ask for Shelton Thacker :)

THIS WAS THE BEST DEALERSHIP WE HAVE EVER BEEN TO

by from DALLAS,GA |

THIS WAS THE BEST DEALERSHIP WE HAVE EVER BEEN TO. We used the online sales team, which gave us the price before we even came to the showroom. Once they got there they sold us the car for the aggreed price quoted. NO HASSLE, NO PRESSURE.

Worst Car Buying Experience

by from Gainesville, GA |

THE WORST EXPERIENCE! Buying a used car for my 18 year old should have been an exciting time! They ruined it! The salesman wouldn't backup his negotiations after the sale. As other reviews here said, we were passed off to another salesman. The salesman wasn't even going to repair the fuel sending unit after we drove off the lot and found the vehicle was still on Empty because it was broken, not because it needed gas. Left the vehicle at the service department for a week for service while we were out of town and came back at it was still sitting there unfinished and not ready as promised. We have already spend over $500 after having the vehicle a month on repairs. The repair shop we used for these repairs said Sutherlin didn't even install their repairs correctly and left one part unconnected causing the Check Engine Light to come on. We will NOT go back there for repairs or service! AND as other reviews here also say, the paper work was ALL messed up and took forever! I purchased a vehicle for myself a couple of months earlier from another cardealer and got it in 1/4 the time and everything went smoothly! The dmv kept shaking their heads and couldn't figure out what Sutherlin's paperwork deal was! STAY AWAY!

Saw on Cars.com and bought it quick and easy

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I have an 09 Altima and LOVE it. When it came time to get a new car I looked at 3-4 other brands but liked the Altima best. Found a great deal on line. Called the dealer, made an apt with the internet team. They had the 2 I wanted to see ready to go for a drive. I could have left with it after the 30 min of obligatory paperwork but wanted my husband to see it. We arranged to be there the next day. The car was ready to go, they had all the paperwork was ready, so after 10 min we were out the door with our new car. I hit 1000 miles yesterday and no problems so far.

Just Bad Business Ethics

by from Atlanta, GA |

How do you give negative stars? We found a car online at the dealership and spoke to them on Friday night at 8:30 or so - just before closing. Arranged to come out the next morning by 11:00 AM. Drove 45 minutes to get there to see the vehicle we wanted sitting on the street rather than in the lot. We were told they had just sold it to an employee that morning. An employee!! Worst customer service EVER! They offered to let us have a look at the vehicle the employee just traded in - same make and model - just older, more mileage and none of the additional features that were on the car they sold to him. That's the option they had for us? Seriously?? WORST experience at a dealership ever and a really, really shoddy way of doing business.

WORST DEALERSHIP IN GA

by from Atlanta,GA |

I wish I could leave zero stars rather than one. THIS WAS THE WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE IN LIFE. Bought a 2013 Nissan Altima saturday night, got out at 10pm brought the car back sunday after noon around 5 because the car stopped moving in the middle of the street. For that reason is why me and my boyfriend brought the car back. Get the dealership the next day(mind you we live a hr & a half away) and they said he damaged an entire muffler from the front of the car to the back and it was rusted. How could someone possibly do that within the 12hrs we had the car?! Nissan had to audacity to say that it was our fault and we had to pay. Sat there for hours and still insisted on us paying. After going back and fourth with incompetant managers and sales people they agreed to fix only the front part of the car but still haven't fixed the real problem from coming in on the first place. They made us take the loaner car again and want us to drive BACK out there after being there 3 days in a row to pick our Nissan Altima up when it's ready. It just really has been the most stressful new car situation ever. How do you have a loaner car longer than you've had your actual car you purchased. We tried to return the car that same day and they said everything was Final Sale... We call the finance company and come to find out his information still isn't even in their system and they said of course we could of returned the car smh Horrible store.. A Nissan Corp. complaint with the CEO is filed on this dealership.

Verbal contract

by from Atlanta ga |

Bought a car from these guys for my dad, two days later we agreed on another car for my self. The day I was going to pick it up they had someone call me saying they could not do that price. And tried to go up on me. Scott the general manager rufused to talk to me just told one of his. Guys to tell too bad. Shelton the sales manager told me the verbal contract won't hold up in court. Funny sounds like they are used to that switch. Run from them.

Terrible experience

by from Buford, GA |

Won't return calls, always take twice as long as they say to do something. Service is terrible, have had to turn around multiple times right after leaving the service department for them to fix what they said they fix. Employees are rude over the phone and in person. Overall just a bad experience. Wouldn't recommend buying a car from here.

Happy customer from Canton, GA

by from Canton, GA |

I personally dealt with Seymore in used cars/internet sales. Great service and nice dealership. I bought a low mileage Toyota Tundra. I had my own financing, we negotiated a price over the phone and I was in and out in 30 minutes.