Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia

3520 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519

New 877-468-3485
Used 877-516-3281
Service 888-447-0839

IT'S EASY, IT'S SIMPLE, IT'S SUTHERLIN!

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR!!

by from WINDER, Ga |

Had an awesome experience buying a car at Sutherlin Nissan! They have a huge selection of cars and a great staff!!!

Great Place to buy a car!!!!!!

by from gainesville |

Had a very pleasant experience buying a car! Normally I do not enjoy the car buying process but that made the process fun! The Staff was great, I would def reccomend Sutherlin Nissan if your looking to purchase a car, especcially if your a first time buyer they were very helpful through the whole process!!!!

February 1, 2013

We are glad you had a good experience at our dealership, we strive to make make the buying process transparent and as fun as possible! We know you have many options when purchasing a car, Thanks for choosing Sutherlin Nissan!!

love my titan

by from braselton ga |

I had a great experince, the sale staff was very helpful and I got a great deal, I would recommend buying a car from them and will be back my self

February 1, 2013

Thanks for your recent purchase, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Nissan Titan!! Thanks for shopping with our family here at Sutherlin Nissan. We look forward to having you as our valued customer!

Great experience!!!!

by from lawrenceville |

I recently bought a car at Sutherlin Nissan, the process was easy and fun! Taylor and Israel were great in explaining my options and made the process seamless. I would highly recommend this dealership if your in the market for a car!!

February 1, 2013

Thanks John! We appreciate your buisness here at Sutherlin Nissan! We are glad we were able to make your car buying experience fun and easy. We hope you are enjoying your new Altima! Thank you for becoming one of our valued customers!

happy customer

by from braselton ga |

second time buying at Sutherlin Nissan. we will not go any where else. these people were great.

Large Inventory, Poor Sales Reps

by from Buford GA |

This dealer has a very large collection of cars and you do have a large number of options. The facility is also very clean and nice. However, their sales reps are no good. The person I spoke to didn't know about Nissan Armada that I was interested. He didn't care to give me the options that I had and etc. All he seemed to care about was how quickly he could settle the deal and get me to buy the car. Their Sales reps need to learn to be patient and give the consumer the time to make decision and options available. A 2 minutes test drive through a route pre-defined by them doesn't suffice for a buy.

February 1, 2013

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with one of our sales associates. I know that buying a new car is a big decision and I apoligize for the way you were treated by one of our team members. We strive to continually improve our processes and training. If there is anything we can do to make up for your bad experience please contact me directly. Taylor Jackson Sales Manager 678-714-1885

clean facility, lots of options, bad sales reps

by from Buford, GA |

This dealer has many cars and many options. They also have a very good facility. However, their sales reps are rather callous and are not well versed with the cars and the options. The sales reps only seemed to care about selling the car as soon as possible rather than explaining and allowing the customer to make the choice. Overall, I was not very happy with the experience.

Excellent service/Large inventory

by from Braselton, GA |

I bought a 2012 Altima Coupe in May at Sutherlin Nissan and couldn't be more pleased with my car purchase and the wonderful service I received there. The employees are very nice, courteous

Best Customer Service

by from Buford, GA |

I just purchased a 2012 Armada from this store. Everything from sales to finanace went super fast and everyone was friendly. I would reccomend my family and friends to purchase here and am extremely happy with my new Armada purchase.

Happy customer

by from Daculs, Ga |

I used this dealership for service on my used Altima and had such a great experience with their service dept I ended up purchasing my 2012 Altima there as well. Thank you for making my service and sales experience so enjoyable. I would recommend this store for sales or service.