Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia

3520 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519

New 877-468-3485
Used 877-516-3281
Service 888-447-0839

IT'S EASY, IT'S SIMPLE, IT'S SUTHERLIN!

excellent!

by from braselton georgia |

I have to comment on my sales person Michael Landin. He made our buying eperience such a pleasure. He listened to what we were looking for and negotiated the perfect deal for us. The service department is also top notch! very quick friendly and efficient.

Great Experience!!!!

by from conyers, ga |

I recently bought a used car at Sutherlin Nissan the guys up there are great!!! They had a great selection of certified pre-owned Nissans!!!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!

by from GAINESVILLE, GA |

I recently visited Sutherlin nissan and purchased my first vehicle. I was nervous since it was my first car purchase, they made the process fun and simple, thanks to Zack for making it a awesome experience!!! Would def recommend checking out Sutherlin Nissan if thinking about buying a car!!! Lots of cars to choose from!!

Chase Knight was the Best

by from Buford, GA |

I have read several reviews on this site and my experience was nothing like any of the bad reviews. Chase was super helpful. He listened to what we needed in our new car and help us find the perfect new Altima. I would recommend any of my friends and family here. Everyone bent over backwards to make sure we had an outstanding experience.

Run Away!

by from GA |

Not at all happy with the salesperson - Andrey, I believe. He was rude and within the first 5 minutes told me he couldn't get a deal done for me. Was way too low on my trade and he handed me my keys and told me to have a good day. Drove across the street to the Honda dealership - got me close to my trade numbers and am now a proud CRV owner. Teach your sales people how to say "Let's see how close we can get." Will be telling as many people as possible to avoid this dealership.

Continuation of previous post

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

This is a continuation of my previous post: I had to take several days off work which caused me to lose money trying to get issues w/ the tag straighten out because of them not properly handling things on their end. As another consumer stated when we are asked to be given the owners name/# of the dealership we were told that they couldn't do that. Which I now understand why, they are trying to keep him from knowing have they are running his business! Again AVOID THEM!!!!! You will be better off going to a side street dealership at least you know what to expect.

Avoid this dealership & the shady salesmen

by from Lawrenceville,Ga |

My experience from the beginning was horrific! We purchased a 2012 Maxima from them back in Feb & from the very 1st wk we have had issues w/ the car. It has been back at the dealership atleast 8 x's for various issues. The used car mang got involved but he is is not cust focused & wasted several days of my time promising to help us when he knew he couldn't . Found out the car was owned by George Sutherlins nephew who wrecked the car but did not report it to his insurance company so the carafe shows clean when this was brought to their attn the change in the way we were dealt w/ suddenly switched.

Run from this place!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Total smoke and mirrors. Found a car online and negotiated the deal. Drove 45 minutes. Went in to pay cash for my daughter's first car. Got there to find out the description online and PRINTED on the car had features listed that were not on the car. When asked they said we could pay extra $350.14 for the features that were supposedly on the car. My daughter left crying. At least she got first hand exposure to why car dealers get a bad reputation. Called back to speak with the GM. Was told by receptionist "you do not need the GM's name" and refused to give it to me. Put me into a general delivery voice mailbox so I could not leave a message for the phantom GM. Worst experience ever. Thanks for the deception and making my daughter cry. Nice job in customerless service.

May 9, 2012

I apologize for the poor experience michael. Feel free contact me as I am the used car director. We strive to business with transparency and integrity. The Mazda 3 you looked at didn't have power locks and sometimes descriptions generated from a vehicle identification number are inaccurate. My name is Chad Sutherland and would love to hear from you.

very pleased customer

by from sugar hill ga |

i had bought my first car SUV last year for my wife...they did every thing they promised to do..i bought other new car last week from the same sales man...i think his name was mr.baz or so..iam very very pleased with his services and the way he did things...i will tell every 1 i know about this dealer ship ..and i highly recomand them

May 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are glad you had such a great experience. Please do not hesitate to contact Bazz or myself with any future needs. Chad Sutherland

Great Experience!!!

by from Cumming, GA |

My wife and I bought a 2010 Nissan Armada. They were professional and courteous to me and my family the whole time we were there. We will continue to do business at Sutherlin Nissan and will always refer our friends and family to them. We owe a big thank you to Cass, Chad and Fred for providing a great buying experience.

May 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are glad you are enjoying the Armada and know that your girls are enjoying the dvd. Good luck with the arrival of your third child and please don't hesitate to contact us with any future needs. Chad Sutherland