Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia

3520 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519

New 877-468-3485
Used 877-516-3281
Service 888-447-0839

IT'S EASY, IT'S SIMPLE, IT'S SUTHERLIN!

Continuation of previous post

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

This is a continuation of my previous post: I had to take several days off work which caused me to lose money trying to get issues w/ the tag straighten out because of them not properly handling things on their end. As another consumer stated when we are asked to be given the owners name/# of the dealership we were told that they couldn't do that. Which I now understand why, they are trying to keep him from knowing have they are running his business! Again AVOID THEM!!!!! You will be better off going to a side street dealership at least you know what to expect.

Avoid this dealership & the shady salesmen

by from Lawrenceville,Ga |

My experience from the beginning was horrific! We purchased a 2012 Maxima from them back in Feb & from the very 1st wk we have had issues w/ the car. It has been back at the dealership atleast 8 x's for various issues. The used car mang got involved but he is is not cust focused & wasted several days of my time promising to help us when he knew he couldn't . Found out the car was owned by George Sutherlins nephew who wrecked the car but did not report it to his insurance company so the carafe shows clean when this was brought to their attn the change in the way we were dealt w/ suddenly switched.

Run from this place!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Total smoke and mirrors. Found a car online and negotiated the deal. Drove 45 minutes. Went in to pay cash for my daughter's first car. Got there to find out the description online and PRINTED on the car had features listed that were not on the car. When asked they said we could pay extra $350.14 for the features that were supposedly on the car. My daughter left crying. At least she got first hand exposure to why car dealers get a bad reputation. Called back to speak with the GM. Was told by receptionist "you do not need the GM's name" and refused to give it to me. Put me into a general delivery voice mailbox so I could not leave a message for the phantom GM. Worst experience ever. Thanks for the deception and making my daughter cry. Nice job in customerless service.

May 9, 2012

I apologize for the poor experience michael. Feel free contact me as I am the used car director. We strive to business with transparency and integrity. The Mazda 3 you looked at didn't have power locks and sometimes descriptions generated from a vehicle identification number are inaccurate. My name is Chad Sutherland and would love to hear from you.

very pleased customer

by from sugar hill ga |

i had bought my first car SUV last year for my wife...they did every thing they promised to do..i bought other new car last week from the same sales man...i think his name was mr.baz or so..iam very very pleased with his services and the way he did things...i will tell every 1 i know about this dealer ship ..and i highly recomand them

May 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are glad you had such a great experience. Please do not hesitate to contact Bazz or myself with any future needs. Chad Sutherland

Great Experience!!!

by from Cumming, GA |

My wife and I bought a 2010 Nissan Armada. They were professional and courteous to me and my family the whole time we were there. We will continue to do business at Sutherlin Nissan and will always refer our friends and family to them. We owe a big thank you to Cass, Chad and Fred for providing a great buying experience.

May 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are glad you are enjoying the Armada and know that your girls are enjoying the dvd. Good luck with the arrival of your third child and please don't hesitate to contact us with any future needs. Chad Sutherland

visit to the service dept.

by from Buford Ga |

They took good care of me and my suv.Great service

March 17, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey Gerri. We appreciate your business and do not hestitate to contact me for your future needs. Chad Sutherland

BAD SERVICES

by from 30044 |

When you pull up in front of the dealship and you see 5 sales guys standing out front smoking cigarettes, thats not a good sign. applied for a loan, got approved, went home to sleep on it, they called me & told me if i add my wife, they could get me a lower rate. i said my wife does not work, they said it's ok do you have some one that can lie and say she works for them to fooled the bank. i hung up and never went back

March 17, 2012

I am sorry that you had a bad experience during your last visit. We have designated smoking sections in the rear of the building and we strive to do business with the utmost integrity. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your issues with the dealership. Chad Sutherland Used Car Director (678)714-1885

Great Service

by from Atlanta |

Not only do they give great service to customers, they are really involved in the community and give back!

March 17, 2012

Thanks Stewie! We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey! Chad Sutherland

BIG is GOOD... for a change!

by from Dawsonville, Ga. |

I bought a NEW Nissan Frontier... And i found it refreshing that a BIG Dealership could be so friendly and accomodating! Especially in a world of BIG Dealerships that still yell n' scream in their TV ads. Maybe some things DO Change! Great Folks to Do "normal" business with!!

January 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete the great review. We are glad you had such a great experience purchasing the frontier. Please contact me if you need anything else. Chad Sutherland

horrible experience do not buy here

by from 29693 |

We bought a used truck from them which we thought was in excellent condition. It broke down on way home and they fixed it. Two days paternal it tore up again. We live too far away to go there they would not fix it. Would never buy from them again. I thought if you went to a big dealership you were safe but i was wrong.

November 13, 2011

We are very sorry you had a bad experience. Here at Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia we strive to take care of each and every customer. Customer satifaction is a top priority. Please contact me directly to discuss the issue. Chad Sutherland 678.714.1885